Thread: Changing from Tramadol

Default Changing from Tramadol

I've been using Tramadol as a way of coping with depression for some years now. No surprise they are losing their effectiveness so I'm wondering if anyone has been in the same position and found a better way of dealing with the problem? I realise I'm cutting to the chase here with this question but would so appreciate any experiences people have been through. Cheers.

2. I don't know enough to offer advice, however it might be worth noting the two mechanisms of action for Trams antidepressant action. It is a serotonin-releasing agent (SRA) and light norepinephrine reputable inhibitor (NRI). Messing around with these neurotransmitters is always tenuous, and frankly I've read Tram is unusually effective with potentially fewer side effects than many psych meds. I don't deal with clinical depression but I probably would by now if not for finally getting some pain relief.

Fwiw I combine a very careful regimen of cannabis products and also rely heavily on nutritional supplements. Vitamins and minerals are precursors for all the neurotransmitters and hormones involved, so don't ignore nutrition as a major factor. A physician who can address these angles along with your depression would be ideal, of course we all know how hard it is to find good help. You might be surprised just how much a certain supplement could help, like Magnesium, vit D, vit B, etc.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.