NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 808 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Success!

dearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to all

Default Success!

Well, today I was actually able to get prescriptions for not just Diazepam but Alprazolam too! Wow.

Two weeks ago I went to this same doctor (first time patient but a repeat patient at the clinic) and got 100ml of liquid Diazepam as I have trouble swallowing pills. I said I was scared of flying and had many flights coming up (I do, but I have no fear of them) and he said 5ml would hopefully be enough per flight.

No. 5ml did nothing. 10ml is the dose for me. However, due to that, most of the 100ml bottle is now gone and would not be enough for so many flights anyway.

So I got more. And because I said some of the flights are only short and I don't want to be doped when landing (from longer lasting Diazepam)...some options were mentioned and ultimately quick acting Alprazolam was settled on. 50 pills of 0.5mg. Wow.
    Likes Lumo liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

Glad to hear it - it is always good when a trip to the doc goes well :-)

dearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to alldearie23 is a name known to all

Yes! I was shocked! I feel bad for lying about the fear of flying though. I dress well and am a young looking 38 year old woman. Maybe that helped.

5. Success!