Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In the hot summer weather d you wear a bra?

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    That is your opinion Seashells, why don’t you give us a look. Or maybe I can pick some out for you and you let me know if I’m getting close.M
    @Mecha if shells says she's got prrettyy tittys, I believe her 100% that she's got prrettyy tittys! She's not going to fall into your sneakily laid trap of taunting her until she gets them out and flashes them on here! Oh no! We're wise to your ways, lady!

@seashells "prrettyy tittys" cracked me up! It was cute and kind of salacious at the same time.

That lady in @Mrs Parker's painting has certainly got prrettyy tittys! I say that from a purely aesthetic point of view of course! I can't help but admire their beauty. I knew Mrs Parker could be relied upon to add a touch of much-needed class to this thread. Seeing that she is such a woman of the world I was going to call on her to explain to you what "wanking" meant @Mecha - in a classy way of course.

I'm still undecided if I believe that you didn't know what it meant. Like your faux naiveté about Mrs Parker's "under 6 and over 12". You know - in that superbly informative thread you started about the next Operation Pangea. The one that climaxed with @Kermit S informing us all that it has already happened - in October of this year.

That was such a helpful thread @Mecha!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by SoTired View Post
    A bra of any sort is essential for me to feel comfortable; I mean truly physical comfort. ESPECIALLY IN HOT WEATHER!! I take it off only when I go to bed.That summer after I turned 12 years old, braless good times were over for me. One of my aunts, on my mother's side, looked at me and said: "Poor darling, you are afflicted with the family curse". She was serious!!

And believe you me, going braless with perky tits will not bring you more attention then oversized breasts, even if well supported and hidden behind a perfectly tailored top. I have stopped counting the number of times total strangers grabbed them as I was walking down a street. Some of them even wore well tailored suits themselves. Probably lawyers. I even had a girlfriend, who was strolling down-town Montreal with me, get angry and punch one of those bastards on the nose. The guy was so surprised that he quickly ran away.

I danced ballet, pretty seriously, until I turned 20. You can imagine the nightmare I represented for the Russian ballet mistress. She had to have the tutus and other costumes especially fitted. I remember one dress rehearsal where my breasts got completely uncovered during Swan Lake, because the seamstress had overestimated the adjustment needed. Fortunately I was wearing a bra. But I still left the theatre feeling mortified, because the ballet mistress swore at me, not at the seamstress.

If I had seriously wanted to make a career in ballet, I would have had to get a serious breast reduction.

Do I know anyone who can afford not to wear a bra and still feel comfortable and look presentable as they get older? Two or three women, maybe. And no, THEY ARE NOT family members! We've got electric boobs!

OMG! Seriously! you got sexually assaulted for having big boobs? what decade was this? That is awful and I hope they get thier just deserts. I only lasted 2 years as I was not good enough, I was young but I noticed some girls had boobs, I knew girls that had to leave as they were to Tall or to Thin. I never wanted t=o make a career out of it the training it just too intense and the Rules to Rigid. I was unhappy and moved to a Boarding school, where I met someone who offered me a place to live in the most exclusive and expensive area of London rent free, until I landed on my feet and got Job as a backing dancer. I was not kidding when I said I had to Twerk and Work lol and to think a ew years ago As it was the Royal school we had to perform for the royals. None of us knew who would be called out to meet the Royals. I remember at one particular performance, At the end of the perromance we all had r=to do a curtsey to the Queen. Curtseying to Twerking lol.

I don't wear a bra in this heat out of pure comfort and I can get away with it, I I wore a bra men will still stare. Cannot do anything about men staring. I am not making myself more uncomfortable. I must say I thpught I would hear a lot more non bra wearers ( pervy men don't count) admit not wearing a bra in the summer.

what happened to you @SoTired is disgusting. I feel those deviants would have grabbed boobs at anysize.

SoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud of

@Farley You are very nice and sweet, not to mention perky . But, I was not trying to get recruited in the "me too" brigade.

I'll give y'all more details tomorrow, when I have more time; and I'll try to make my post lighter. This is a fun thread; my intention is not to infuse drama into it.

In the meantime, @Mecha, when are we getting to see those pictures of @seashells purtyy titties? Actually, if you can add @Farley's 32D'S , it would be much appreciated.
    Take care

ST

P.S. @snowy You know my thoughts are with you.
    Likes Mecha, Binky, pinkflower, seashells liked this post
    Some perfume always lingers on the hand that offers flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Farley View Post
    OMG! Seriously! you got sexually assaulted for having big boobs? what decade was this?
    I was shocked by that too @Farley and @SoTired! I couldn't believe it! In my view it was sexual assault too. Many of the women in my extended family are "ample-bosomed" as am I. I have never been grabbed like that! Bastards! How dare they!

When I was younger I used to get lots of the predictable comments from - yes, dickheads, lol. I was so shy then that I never said anything in return. I hope younger women give blokes like that an earful these days. Good on your girlfriend for punching one of them on the nose @SoTired. That was brave of her! Although she should have used her knee and aimed a lot lower!

And yes @snowy, you are missed. Sending you my best wishes for the real-life issues you are dealing with.

I haven't seen @windowpane around for about the same time as you have been "missing". I just assumed that you two lovebirds had eloped.
    Likes Farley, Binky, SoTired liked this post

And I loved "work n twerk" @Farley! Fabulous phrase, lol.

You talked about your "booty", lol - I'm trying to get back into running for my mental health in particular and of course for the physical health benefits as well. I'm small of "booty" but of course the main reason I want to get back into running is to tone up a bit so my arse looks good in jeans. Not that I'm frivolous or anything.

It's just so darn hard to get the motivation when it's winter and cold. I just have to get out the door and put one foot in front of the other...
    Likes Blackbird123, Farley, Binky, SoTired liked this post

7. Hate bras, always have. Lately I have become most adverse to them although I still wear them. Ordered some sleep bras yesterday, hopeful that they are more comfortable.
    Likes SoTired, Binky, Mecha, teresita, pinkflower liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird123 View Post
    Hate bras, always have. Lately I have become most adverse to them although I still wear them. Ordered some sleep bras yesterday, hopeful that they are more comfortable.
    are sleep bra's just supportive crop tops? I never wear a bra to bed, are you doing it for comfort? I can get away with wearing a simple crop top like calvin klien ones or a child age 13/14 crop tops. As I said in my opeing posts I HATE bras in the summer I get a lot of boob sweat even though I don't have a lot of boob, my bra sizes are all over the place but I think im a 30c that size seems to be more comfortable but it is hard to get a 30c as most o them are in the children section. I take my sports bra seriously I just paid 60 £ GBP or one. They keep my boobs I place and it sort o feels like you have not got any. I think most of the posters have big boobs and cannot get away with it. I always make sure I am wearing a suitable top. And I NEVER go down the chilled part where they keep milk etc. I learnt the hard way, I have never seen my nipples so big and people were staring lol. You live and learn. But " sleep bra's" how is that any different to to the crop tops or te wireless bras you can get? I assume your boobs are quite big ( not being pervy)? I am rambling noe=w, but I hope the sleep bras work out.
    Likes Binky, Mecha, pinkflower liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower View Post
    And I loved "work n twerk" @Farley! Fabulous phrase, lol.

You talked about your "booty", lol - I'm trying to get back into running for my mental health in particular and of course for the physical health benefits as well. I'm small of "booty" but of course the main reason I want to get back into running is to tone up a bit so my arse looks good in jeans. Not that I'm frivolous or anything.

It's just so darn hard to get the motivation when it's winter and cold. I just have to get out the door and put one foot in front of the other...
    If you want your arse to look good in jeans then you need to do a lot more than running lol. The booty is the biggest muscle. I used to have a typical white girls bum, but I exercised til I got a a bigger booty and thicker thighs, I had to put weight on, The worst part was I gained nearly 2 inches in my waist. The KardJenners are getting BBL, I know several white girls that have done that, I wish the twerking fad would end, years ago big bootys were NOT in style. I find that hard to believe, when I get cat called some remark I got a big booty for a white girl, I got my booty from my mama and the gym. I was tempted to get a BBL, if I had done that my waist wouls not have gone up in size. I am still considered " thin" but my body is hard and well toned. Running is not an effective exercise but you need to do it for other reasons. There are plenty of exercises you can do at homr which will put more Junk in your trunk lol.
    Likes Binky, Mecha, pinkflower liked this post

SoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud ofSoTired has much to be proud of

@Farley @pinkflower, @Blackbird123

I've had guys grabbing my boobs, or booty for that matter, over different decades, and in different environments: In Québec, in France, on the street, at University parties... In North Africa, where I lived for a few years, a guy was daring enough to grab me while I was walking with my husband.

I have a home office and I don't get in town much any more except to meet clients. Still, I've had a misadventure at my local farmers market a but a little over a year ago. I would have thought that all those extra pounds I've put on with age would have protected me from that nonsense. I was pretty shaken-up, I have to admit. I dunno, maybe I emit pheromones without being aware of it? Or guys mistake my usually friendly look as a come on?

It never happened to me in England, never in English Canada either, especially not in Toronto . Not even in New York.

In Italy, it was different and very comforting: you walk by a construction site with your HUGE 7 month pregnant belly (with the breasts in proportion to go with it) and you have 5 guys kneeling down shouting "Ma que bella Mamma!!!" and blowing kisses at you. It's difficult to feel more appreciated as a woman.

I'd like to point out that I've always shied away from decolletes, favoured the tailored suit for work, and jeans and a comfortable top for leisure. Nowadays, as tunics and leggings are in fashion, I find them a pretty versatile look.

I think the current "me too" trend does not nuance enough the use of the expression sexual assault. It's a good thing that women (and men) started denouncing all those inappropriate, totally disrespectful, downright demeaning gestures, and lets not forget the words and attitudes. But lets not throw rape, child molesting and other life scarring events in the same hodgepodge stew with unpleasant and gross gestures, even if they can destabilize you for a while.

Please, let's not dwell in this unpleasantness any further.

Now, about sleeping bras. Never heard of those. When I'm sleeping, what I try to avoid is to get my breast touching each other or any skin. It gets sweaty in those folds. However, nurses have showed me a great trick to support my breast without any discomfort. I got very, very badly burnt with radiation treatment. The nurses would apply a very thick coat of "Flamazine", an ointment for burn victims. After putting gauze, they would make me a bra by cutting "pull-up diapers" for adults.

pull-up envers.JPG 31Xyvnh23KL.jpg

They would cut the top parts of two diapers; slip one on me with the wide elastic band below the breast, and the other one with the band across the chest, above the breast. It held in place perfectly, gave enough support to avoid the pain caused by movement, it was soft and let air through very comfortably. As I had to go every day for two months, I have a stack of those "pull-up" improvised bras. I wash them. I guess I should thrown them out, but it has happened, that for a reason or another, I have found use for them 3 or 4 times since.

NO! I'm am not posting a picture of me to show how it's done!

OK, OK... It's not sexy, but it's extremely comfortable and does not make you sweaty. And... there are adult "pull-ups" for every size.

As to what is fashionable these days in term of breast or booty size, who cares? Fashions are diktats from those who profit, either monetarily or through the satisfaction of making women insecure and bend in to the rules they have established for a limited number of years

Fashion in clothing is one thing, but fashion that implies that one has to change one's body in nefarious.
    Putting one's body through the exertion of training unnaturally to give a specific shape to a body part is not good for the mind not for the body. Over trained muscles get slack when the training has stopped, and can remain permanently so. Or, even worse, fashion can generate such insecurity as to submit to plastic surgery. When big booties are out of fashion, what to do? The human body is not a mould of Pay Doh.

Besides, what is fashionable in America (for now anyway), might not be in India, Japan or China. And let us not forget that what is supposedly fashionable, is not necessarily more appealing to the other sex, or the same.

I can't understand why we, women especially, can be willing victims to this control of others over our bodies. For centuries, women had to wear corsets; they would lace them so tight that they would faint at the slightest emotion; they couldn't bend;the corset bones would hurt their skin and create scars.

Images.jpg Attachment 50872

We owe to the French designer Paul Poiret (no, it was not Coco Chanel) to have gotten women rid of those torture instruments. He was not gay. He was happily married. He just loved women; he loved them enough to create a fashion that would liberate them on more than one level. I wonder how he would reflect upon the great-grand-daughters of the women who unlaced their corsets forever, now voluntarily submitting to fashion dictators who can can enslave them in a worst way than the corsets did.

Well.. he probably did not want to wear one himself! Paul Poiret.jpg

Oh @Farley, this long tirade seems to be directed at you. No, no, no, not at all! I, like @pinkflower, have a lot of respect and admiration for someone who, like you, exercises and keeps in shape. I used to. I don't any more and I live to regret it. I have had real good excuses for a few years, but I don't any more. I can't stand the heat in summer and last winter, our side-walks were a city wide ice rink. But: I have air conditioning, and my hubby has a full gymnasium in the basement. And HE uses it, daily, faithfully. Nothing to stop me from exercising indoors, even if moderately.

Herrr... What are BBL'S? Are they like padded panties that give the illusion that you have a very round but still narrow bump?

Take care, now,

ST
    Likes Binky, Mecha, Blackbird123, pinkflower liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SoTired View Post
    @Farley @pinkflower, @Blackbird123

I've had guys grabbing my boobs, or booty for that matter, over different decades, and in different environments: In Québec, in France, on the street, at University parties... In North Africa, where I lived for a few years, a guy was daring enough to grab me while I was walking with my husband.

I have a home office and I don't get in town much any more except to meet clients. Still, I've had a misadventure at my local farmers market a but a little over a year ago. I would have thought that all those extra pounds I've put on with age would have protected me from that nonsense. I was pretty shaken-up, I have to admit. I dunno, maybe I emit pheromones without being aware of it? Or guys mistake my usually friendly look as a come on?

It never happened to me in England, never in English Canada either, especially not in Toronto . Not even in New York.

In Italy, it was different and very comforting: you walk by a construction site with your HUGE 7 month pregnant belly (with the breasts in proportion to go with it) and you have 5 guys kneeling down shouting "Ma que bella Mamma!!!" and blowing kisses at you. It's difficult to feel more appreciated as a woman.

I'd like to point out that I've always shied away from decolletes, favoured the tailored suit for work, and jeans and a comfortable top for leisure. Nowadays, as tunics and leggings are in fashion, I find them a pretty versatile look.

I think the current "me too" trend does not nuance enough the use of the expression sexual assault. It's a good thing that women (and men) started denouncing all those inappropriate, totally disrespectful, downright demeaning gestures, and lets not forget the words and attitudes. But lets not throw rape, child molesting and other life scarring events in the same hodgepodge stew with unpleasant and gross gestures, even if they can destabilize you for a while.

Please, let's not dwell in this unpleasantness any further.

Now, about sleeping bras. Never heard of those. When I'm sleeping, what I try to avoid is to get my breast touching each other or any skin. It gets sweaty in those folds. However, nurses have showed me a great trick to support my breast without any discomfort. I got very, very badly burnt with radiation treatment. The nurses would apply a very thick coat of "Flamazine", an ointment for burn victims. After putting gauze, they would make me a bra by cutting "pull-up diapers" for adults.

pull-up envers.JPG 31Xyvnh23KL.jpg

They would cut the top parts of two diapers; slip one on me with the wide elastic band below the breast, and the other one with the band across the chest, above the breast. It held in place perfectly, gave enough support to avoid the pain caused by movement, it was soft and let air through very comfortably. As I had to go every day for two months, I have a stack of those "pull-up" improvised bras. I wash them. I guess I should thrown them out, but it has happened, that for a reason or another, I have found use for them 3 or 4 times since.

NO! I'm am not posting a picture of me to show how it's done!

OK, OK... It's not sexy, but it's extremely comfortable and does not make you sweaty. And... there are adult "pull-ups" for every size.

As to what is fashionable these days in term of breast or booty size, who cares? Fashions are diktats from those who profit, either monetarily or through the satisfaction of making women insecure and bend in to the rules they have established for a limited number of years

Fashion in clothing is one thing, but fashion that implies that one has to change one's body in nefarious.
    Putting one's body through the exertion of training unnaturally to give a specific shape to a body part is not good for the mind not for the body. Over trained muscles get slack when the training has stopped, and can remain permanently so. Or, even worse, fashion can generate such insecurity as to submit to plastic surgery. When big booties are out of fashion, what to do? The human body is not a mould of Pay Doh.

Besides, what is fashionable in America (for now anyway), might not be in India, Japan or China. And let us not forget that what is supposedly fashionable, is not necessarily more appealing to the other sex, or the same.

I can't understand why we, women especially, can be willing victims to this control of others over our bodies. For centuries, women had to wear corsets; they would lace them so tight that they would faint at the slightest emotion; they couldn't bend;the corset bones would hurt their skin and create scars.

Images.jpg Attachment 50872

We owe to the French designer Paul Poiret (no, it was not Coco Chanel) to have gotten women rid of those torture instruments. He was not gay. He was happily married. He just loved women; he loved them enough to create a fashion that would liberate them on more than one level. I wonder how he would reflect upon the great-grand-daughters of the women who unlaced their corsets forever, now voluntarily submitting to fashion dictators who can can enslave them in a worst way than the corsets did.

Well.. he probably did not want to wear one himself! Paul Poiret.jpg

Oh @Farley, this long tirade seems to be directed at you. No, no, no, not at all! I, like @pinkflower, have a lot of respect and admiration for someone who, like you, exercises and keeps in shape. I used to. I don't any more and I live to regret it. I have had real good excuses for a few years, but I don't any more. I can't stand the heat in summer and last winter, our side-walks were a city wide ice rink. But: I have air conditioning, and my hubby has a full gymnasium in the basement. And HE uses it, daily, faithfully. Nothing to stop me from exercising indoors, even if moderately.

Herrr... What are BBL'S? Are they like padded panties that give the illusion that you have a very round but still narrow bump?

Take care, now,

ST
    you make a lot of good points, but people MUST follow the trend of suffer the consequences. I spend most of mylie on the gym. I don't have a natural big bootyetc, I was just a petite white girl. Some one who actuallymamagedto to stay at the RSB and was an excellent dancer failed an audition that we both were in. I think her ass was to small,. Since I got a booty I got myjobs. people who get BBL get jobs. Sadly the beauty standards todsy are butts and the bigger the better, If I was dancing in the 90's I probably would hsve to have my boobs increased and never had to to twerk etc. I went from being able to go on pointe at an early age, get into a ballet school. no my dancing is mostlu sexualized . I refuse some , but I have to be realistic I can only work/survive If I do what they want me to do.
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

@Farley, @SoTired, (& maybe @Blackbird123 too,) there are "sleep bras" that you can find at places like "Dr Leonards dot com" in a variety of types, and there are also comfy day-wear bras that you can find lots of places, for example here: https://amzn.to/2Y0NB5G

YMMV, of course, but I've become a big fan of these pull-ons w/ a "modesty foam pad" that you can remove if you want... and they are truly comfortable for all-day, or all-night, wear, IMO. Plus, you can throw them in with the regular laundry, they don't need to be treated as typical lingerie.
    Likes SoTired, Blackbird123, pinkflower liked this post

Thanks @calgal99 for that very useful information about sleeping bras. Members who have read enough of my posts know I always always "little stories" to share. Here's one:

Two years ago, I was at a wedding where two teams were were competing to be first at accomplishing different tasks assigned by the animator. Great fun, until he challenged the teams, as a last event, to bring a bra worn by an elderly woman. The mother of one of the team players was sitting at my table; not so old, early fifties maybe? She got out of her bra from under her dress so easily and so fast, that nobody noticed she was doing it until she threw it in the air shouted: "Simon, grab it and run to the finish line!!" Depositphotos_243430270-stock-photo-cheerful-man-holding-bra-while.jpg

I guess it was one of those sleeping bras you're describing.

Half of my table, including me, was laughing so hard we almost choked ; the other half was sitting up as stiffly as if they had been guests at Downton Abbey, wearing offended self-righteous disapproving looks frozen on their faces.

trump-queen-touching.jpg

Actually, even the game animator looked astounded and did not really know how to react.

Surprised.jpg

He just gave the points to Simon's team, who won, of course. I don't know what he was expecting. A bunch of grandmas and spinster aunts rushing to the bathroom to produce the item? Or just nothing at all but guests joking and giggling ?

This is a picture of @Farley when she gets old. Funny_granny.jpg

The bride and groom were not aware that the game was to include this event, which was not in in the best of taste generally, and certainly not very appropriate for a crowd of mixed social groups. Had they known, they would not have allowed it. Still, they chose to laugh and quietly apologized individually, to those whom they knew had been ill at ease, in the course of the evening.

This is to show that sleeping bras can be useful in all sorts of ways.

Still, every wedding need a "Simon's mother" who has always been a character and never gave a damn about social etiquette. In fact, every community need a person like her.

@Farley, still, nobody has told me what BBL stand for

Take care,

ST
    Likes songsiren, calgal99, pinkflower, VEDA, Farley liked this post

Hahaha. Great post @SoTired.

I sort of gathered what "BBL" stood for - especially with the reference to the ghastly Kardashian lot - but here you go:

"A BBL is the term for shaping the buttocks with fat that is obtained by liposuctioning it from other areas of the body."

The acronym stands for Brazilian Butt Lift apparently...

I wouldn't be averse to a bit of cosmetic work if I could afford it but that wouldn't be high on my list of priorities. I'm ok with my small er, bottom.

I can understand the problem though if @Farley's livelihood depends on it!
    Likes Farley liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower View Post
    Hahaha. Great post @SoTired.

I sort of gathered what "BBL" stood for - especially with the reference to the ghastly Kardashian lot - but here you go:

"A BBL is the term for shaping the buttocks with fat that is obtained by liposuctioning it from other areas of the body."

The acronym stands for Brazilian Butt Lift apparently...

I wouldn't be averse to a bit of cosmetic work if I could afford it but that wouldn't be high on my list of priorities. I'm ok with my small er, bottom.

I can understand the problem though if @Farley's livelihood depends on it!
    Yes , that is exactly what it means I just assumed everyone knew , like how a certain celeb changed her dance routine due to her drug use. I can confirm that yes it is perfectly possible to dance well and in time with the other dancers if the choreography allows it. I saw her a month ago and I was shocked by her bones sticking out , she was always thin but toned her dancing was never complicated but she was able to do it well considering she is a singer with an acting past. Anyhow, Back to the BBL , people have to gain wait and take time off and REST. For a dancer that is not good unless you can afford and your contract allows you to take the time off . Some girls look great some girls look odd. Some girls get fired as they come back to work too soon. I was watching a YouTube vid and they showed the girls from fan cue moms and how they lost their ability to do certain things I was shocked jojo Siwa. Could no longer do the splits!! That is why I still have my splits bar and sit in that position if i have to take a long phone call. We always had to spend ages exercising but they incorporated moves that would exercise our butts literally everyones but got bigger. I did exercises outside “ work “. And I’m increased my calories and protein. I got bigger thighs and a booty and in nyc my catcalls now go on about my booty. I gained weight and 2 inches on my waist . I’m fortunate that I have a very petite bone structure similar to some of the Asians girls who struggle to get a booty . The issue is that are dancing sometimes focuses on twerking and the girls with the big booty get the main focus and certain dance moves. Black girls or half black girls seem to have a great booty naturally. Twerking is a dance move not just thrusting your ass , it is easy for a novice to learn and YouTube is full of videos on how to twerk , so I cringe when I see girls “ twerking” in clubs when they are just drunk and shaking their booty . I’m glad someone mentioned how my job means how my body looks is important! I often get called shallow or asked if I have an eating disorder When I refuse certain foods and worry about my weight , I can still fit into XS and a us 2 /4 and a uk 4-6 . But my extra weight around my waist has been noticed and criticism made. It was this kind shit that made me glad I got thrown out of RSB.eating disorders are rife and I’m sure some of the shit they do is illegal but no one picks them up on it. Anyhow yes BBL is your own fat injected into your butt . If I could take time off I think I would do it .

So am I really the only one here thAt goes bra less and wears crop top made for teens , really comfy they are . Or Calvin Kline bralets I think they called , they look like.crop tops they have no support so they are comfy but over priced!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12