Thread: RIP Kobe Bryant

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Default RIP Kobe Bryant

The guy seemed to be a really good dude, it's such a shame that he (and his teenaged daughter,) as well as all the rest of their crew, died today. It's really sad, especially since a) i'm a huge NBA fan, and b) he seemed like a pretty good guy, who supported not only sports in general, but especially womens' sports (in large part due to him having 4 daughters.) It's a terrible loss (IMO) to the sports world. May his family and friends find peace and comfort from the great outpouring of love and good wishes from all across the world.
    Like VEDA, jaders, north19, Bawston, M77 liked this post

So sad! I used to watch NBA. I’ve always been a Kobe fan.
    So young & for his daughter to be on this flight. Reports say he used the
    Helicopter often.

We never know when our time is up. 41 is way too young.

3 girls to raise, youngest 7 months old.

Can’t imagine how devastating It is for his wife & kids.

RIP Kobe & Gigi Bryant.
    Like VEDA, jaders, Bawston, M77 liked this post
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute
    This was so sad. Being from the other coast, the Lakers were always big rivals with the Celtics but I think everyone had a great respect for the outstanding skill this man brought to the court. Heartbreaking to also lose GiGi who truly wanted to follow in her dad’s footsteps. Plus all of the other people on that flight...one man lost his wife and he was interviewed - can’t understand putting a mic in someone’s face at a time like that! But I think he had 3 you kids himself and said he can’t imagine raising them without their mother.

We just never know when we’re going to step off this planet so we all need to appreciate those around us and think how everyone else is also dealing with problems, pain, and loss.
    Like Danie, M77, jaders liked this post

Same as @Bawston, it was no fun watching him torch my team, but you had to respect his game. My team is a long time joke in the league, but I love hoops. I had to watch Jordan set a single game scoring record, on our home court. But I think that was one of the most heartbreaking interviews; Jordan saying how Kobe was like a little brother to him. The whole thing is heart wrenching. His wife, I can’t even imagine the pain she is in.
    Like Bawston liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

It is absolutely terrible. I am nowhere near a sports fan, but this tragic event has upset me tremendously, and I feel such compassion for all those impacted by this catastrophe But, there is often much beneath the surface in cases when celebrities die prematurely , so I urge people to probe beneath the mainstream media’s spin on The information in following article shocking. The most significant revelations can be found midway through article and continue til end.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...bryants-death/

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.