Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kratom use

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

I remember a few years ago when the Ef D A (or D EE A?) was going to ban kratom and/ or make it Sch I across the board. There was a petition started online to sign and stop the ban. I remember signing it. I don’t remember the exact number of hundreds of thousands who signed, but I do remember that at the 11th hour they pulled back and ended up not re-scheduling it, and basically left it up to the states to regulate. Even governors, state reps and senators, and doctors were coming out against the ban. I tend to think how well it works has to do with how little or greatly your receptors are fried or intact. Or maybe it just works better for some than others, like Tram.
    I’ve read first person accounts from heroin addicts to those hooked on pain meds for years kicking their habits with kratom, and then being able to stop their kratom usage. I don’t find it addicting or deal with any withdrawals to speak of either.
    Me? I’ve used it in a pinch. I think @Azzamean has about the most accurate description from my experience. Better than tram, we’ll below hydro.
    But decent for a lot of things.
    I don’t like it’s short duration, 1-2 hours tops for me. Some strains work better for pain, some for a bit of energy boost but nothing to write home about.
    I think it’s a better option for your ailments or getting your kicks than other drugs. But for someone who deals with chronic pain daily? It’s a PIA to deal with, and I get nauseous if I take more than a couple doses a day. And I take mine with O.J. (The beverage). I’ve heard the boost of Vitamin C helps process the alkaloids.
    No way could I ingest the large amounts others talk about... I’d be so sick and sweaty. I can’t see how anyone works up to those amounts. I use an accurate food grade scale to accurately measure out 6-7 grams.
    Oh and all the accounts I’ve read of OD’s there were other meds taken along with the kratom. Though if one were to take large amounts multiple times per day, for years on end, I could believe it being the cause of some health problems. Maybe.
    It’s a pretty benign substance IMO. Especially if their source was suspect, and that we haven’t had any trials run on it being relatively new to the scene. That’s my story.
    Helpful teresita, ludwig1961, cattyclaw Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by RunRunRiver View Post
    Are we allowed to recommend Kratom suppliers on here? Bc I have a really good one!
    I'm not sure, but have been looking for a new vendor that has good kratom, isn't expensive and ships quick. Surprisingly the good kratom part is the hardest thing to find. Feel free to PM me @RunRunRiver. Thanks!

cattyclaw will become famous soon enoughcattyclaw will become famous soon enoughcattyclaw will become famous soon enough

I've taken it several times here and there to stave off tram WDs. Helps some, gets rid of the back pain and brain crawling. Helps me sleep some.
    I prefer general moderate strain if evening or morning I suggest popular maeng da green or a white strain. I have a reliable vendor too but it's pretty easy to find on a Google search. Just add the hippo word to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, I capsule it, 00 size is best for me. The 1st time I did it I mixed in a small smoothie it was gross and hit me in 15mins. Now days, I only do 3 grams to stave off the wd.
    Helpful ilovelucy, Doc Rogue Rated helpful

4. Thank you for sharing @cattyclaw. I purchased some for the exact same reason but I’m concerned it won’t help the wd’s bc when I tried to take an opiate to help with the T wd it did nothing at all. I just need to summon the will power but damn it’s so hard. ????

- - - Updated - - -

5. Kratom has been a life saver for me. If only I had known about it at 16. I’ve tried it in everything and, personally, the worst was with coffee. The absolute best for me is chocolate milk. The sweet chocolate flavor seems to overpower the kratom enough that it just tastes like a somewhat thicker chocolate milk. But I will admit, since I don’t always have chocolate milk in supply I’ll just wash it down with water. After a few days of that, I start to enjoy the taste.

About it’s effects: for me it helps with actual pain better that anything else. I broke my back in six places in a motorcycle accident a few years ago and after taking copious amounts of pain medication to try relieve that pain, I eventually switched to kratom and was very surprised how much actually helps. I’ve known people to get off heroin with it, I can use it to treat pain that could be lifelong— the stuff is awesome.
    Likes dinger, Toby2000, Doc Rogue liked this post

6. I find it to be quit effective. For me different than oxy/fent. I have a number of painful areas from a major trauma. The smaller pains are managed as least as good as opiods. The most stubborn is always there (unless I add aspirin and the right weed). I want straight from a gram of pure powder fent every 1-2 weeks via nasal sprayer. I had no withdrawal except insomnia and no appetite.
    Likes Lizdawn liked this post

7. I bought some Kratom since I can’t get my tram & am in misery lol I hated the way it tasted so I picked up the capsul form so I have both. I’ve taken 5 today & noticed no difference. It’s the Maeng da & everyone agreed it was best they had. Each pill is .5 gram but I honestly don’t feel any change at all. Absolutely nothing at all!! I’m pretty tiny too so little nervous about taking too much. Wondering how much u guys take? I just want enough to relieve some pain from tram withdrawal. Thank u ?? everything online contradicts itself about safe dosages
    Likes Doc Rogue liked this post

8. I have not seen this mentioned. If I take Kratom power straight up (in capsules, toss and wash etc...) it will give me the worlds worst constipation! I'm talking literally shitting bricks.
    I spent 8 days taking every laxative and enema I could get my hands on. I have never been so miserable!! I had never had any problems with constipation before but hole....lee.....crap
    was it bad. The good news is if I make a tea out of the powder in my Mr. Coffey pot I have zero problems. I just make it like regular coffee but add some lemon juice to the water and I also run it through
    twice. I sweeten it with honey to make it easier to deal with the taste. If you are going to try putting it in capsules, eat it straight up or do a toss and wash for the first time.....please, please,
    please start small until you are sure it does not affect you like it does me.

johnathankersis88 will become famous soon enoughjohnathankersis88 will become famous soon enough

I take kradom to this day. It helps me with my pain and anxiety problem and I can buy it at any head shop. I can not smoke weed so this is a good alternative.

Doc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud ofDoc Rogue has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Lizdawn View Post
    I bought some Kratom since I can’t get my tram & am in misery lol I hated the way it tasted so I picked up the capsul form so I have both. I’ve taken 5 today & noticed no difference. It’s the Maeng da & everyone agreed it was best they had. Each pill is .5 gram but I honestly don’t feel any change at all. Absolutely nothing at all!! I’m pretty tiny too so little nervous about taking too much. Wondering how much u guys take? I just want enough to relieve some pain from tram withdrawal. Thank u ?? everything online contradicts itself about safe dosages
    If you are buying at a head shop, or smoke shop, the quality and freshness of the pre-packaged kratom can be suspect or stale.
    Your best bet is to buy bulk online, check out PDO Botanicals. They are a great supplier and test all their product for potency and alkaloid content.
    Capsule your own so you know how much you are ingesting.
    5 capsules of .5 gram is 2.5 grams, and not enough typically for any relief or noticeable effects.
    For opiate naïve I’d say 3-4 grams should be a good starting point (3-4 full 00 capsules) each capsule is supposed to be a gram. If you have some tolerance, you’ll need 6-7 grams typically. YMMV.
    As for which strain, Maeng Da is a good all around strain, look for red vein varieties for pain, green vein for energy boost. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123