Thread: Tramadol Brands

rachy will become famous soon enough

Default Tramadol Brands

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has used some of these brands I have found and if it was a good or bad experience? Apo-tramadol, Strom-50, Arrow Tramadol.

I just don't know the difference between them and what to try. My regular brand is out of stock.

Thanks for your help.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

I have not tried any of these, I'm sure someone has, at least I think
    Im a Trackaholic!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna9 View Post
    I have not tried any of these, I'm sure someone has, at least I think
    Have you had any different brands?

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

I've had Top Dol, Oltram, UDT super-tramadol, and a Mexican brand that was crap. I'm sure there are others since its been a while these are most recent .
    Helpful Keith K Stone, rachy Rated helpful
    Im a Trackaholic!

Never heard of the ones in the OP. I've had several different brands and thought they were all "good". Maybe I just have a low tolerance.
    Helpful rachy Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna9 View Post
    I've had Top Dol, Oltram, UDT super-tramadol, and a Mexican brand that was crap. I'm sure there are others since its been a while these are most recent .
    I'll try to stay away from the Mexican ones then - thanks!

pippi222 has a spectacular aura aboutpippi222 has a spectacular aura aboutpippi222 has a spectacular aura aboutpippi222 has a spectacular aura aboutpippi222 has a spectacular aura aboutpippi222 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has used some of these brands I have found and if it was a good or bad experience? Apo-tramadol, Strom-50, Arrow Tramadol.

I just don't know the difference between them and what to try. My regular brand is out of stock.

Thanks for your help.
    I know a lot of people have brand preferences, but my experience has been that as long as the product is in its original pharmaceutical packaging they are all pretty much the same. When you get an order of loose pills, that’s a different story.
    Helpful Gullible, rachy Rated helpful
    Loose lips sink ships.

Quote Originally Posted by pippi222 View Post
    I know a lot of people have brand preferences, but my experience has been that as long as the product is in its original pharmaceutical packaging they are all pretty much the same. When you get an order of loose pills, that’s a different story.
    You know what - that makes total sense. They all have the same ingredients so they really should all work the same. Thanks for making sense of it all
    Likes pippi222 liked this post

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    @rachy

My guess is that there are more brands on tram than there are fish in the sea. I have probably used fifty different ones myself over the years, and I honestly can't say any were bad. Some possibly may not have been exactly the perfect mg. said to be, but I have never once ended up with a brand which let me go into withdrawals when using them.

Maybe it's because after so many years of use, I really just take when needed and long ago ditched the "I take exactly this or that amount a day, I long ago abandoned the prescribed limitations and go by feel. I have however stopped tram in exchange for it's big brother, which again I don't set an amount to use a day.

I know, I sound like a damn drug addict' or something, and guess what, I am and I'm not ashamed of it. I do what I do and I make a living, feed a family, take care of my autistic son, and pay the bills and the mortgage, stay up most night into the next day because of his sleeping disorders and still go to work, so whatever it is that helps me do it is what works for me. And hell, life really is too short, so I think we all need to take a good look at ourselves and be honest about the things we do and why we do them. It doesn't mean you're a bad person or a weak person or a stupid person if you're a high functioning addict. I know I am and it is what it is. And so?

I saw a doc about the gold mines in Africa, where the employers force feed the workers tram so the get them to work longer and harder, something me and millions of people have known about all along. It's not considered a little joke anymore, but let's try nd keep it real. A drug is only going to do to you as much as you let it do. Do the drug, and don't let it do you.
    Likes Mrs Parker, TurboV8, meadowlark, pippi222 liked this post

I haven't tried the brands listed. Besides what I've been prescribed in the past that I'm unsure of the brands, I've used JP-Dol and the yellow and green capsules from Thailand. Both have been effective.

12. LOL- i just saw the post asbout the Mexican Tram. Yea- do not buy. That is what i have now. I prob bought them 6 months ago. THen i discovered the Indian ones- they were better- then i ran out. Now i only have the dumb Mexican ones. SO now after a few weeks i am going to hunt down a United States site that i can use. Hopefully i can find one. I am tired of these pathetic pills......I know it is not my imagination anymore. I thought it was 6 months ago and 3 weeks ago. LOL. Dang- now since i got the customs FDA letter a couple of weeks ago for birth control and retine A- I sm paranoid of customs. Great- right when i REALLY need them. sucks. Ideally i'd like a place that can deliver within a few days and does not require bitcoin. I guess i willl try my other source in a month- bc i accidentally changed something so zelle is out for 30 days ( bank rules).

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetniko View Post
    LOL- i just saw the post asbout the Mexican Tram. Yea- do not buy. That is what i have now. I prob bought them 6 months ago. THen i discovered the Indian ones- they were better- then i ran out. Now i only have the dumb Mexican ones. SO now after a few weeks i am going to hunt down a United States site that i can use. Hopefully i can find one. I am tired of these pathetic pills......I know it is not my imagination anymore. I thought it was 6 months ago and 3 weeks ago. LOL. Dang- now since i got the customs FDA letter a couple of weeks ago for birth control and retine A- I sm paranoid of customs. Great- right when i REALLY need them. sucks. Ideally i'd like a place that can deliver within a few days and does not require bitcoin. I guess i willl try my other source in a month- bc i accidentally changed something so zelle is out for 30 days ( bank rules).
    There's been a lot of problems with SY and US to US but I may bring someone in to the forum that I feel okay enough to put my rep on the line. At least he'll do what he says and you'll get what you are supposed to every time, and he doesn't act like an as-hole or like someone special because he has what you need, I hate those kind.

I've never brought anyone in, but it does look like the way tram has been everyone could use a decent, honest, and professional guy to go to who doesn't treat anyone badly, hell, the only reason people even buy from the US to US is because there's usually an urgent need of help. Paying those prices had better be worth it so the service and follow through should be at the least, nice. I might have to but I will have to be sure he would even want to be in here or not.
    Helpful Mrs Parker, Joantesch, sweetniko Rated helpful
    Likes pippi222 liked this post

14. Quote Originally Posted by davidpaul View Post
    There's been a lot of problems with SY and US to US but I may bring someone in to the forum that I feel okay enough to put my rep on the line. At least he'll do what he says and you'll get what you are supposed to every time, and he doesn't act like an as-hole or like someone special because he has what you need, I hate those kind.

I've never brought anyone in, but it does look like the way tram has been everyone could use a decent, honest, and professional guy to go to who doesn't treat anyone badly, hell, the only reason people even buy from the US to US is because there's usually an urgent need of help. Paying those prices had better be worth it so the service and follow through should be at the least, nice. I might have to but I will have to be sure he would even want to be in here or not.
    DP, if you are thinking about bringing in the person you ordered from recently, (not Moda clearly, the other one,) I think there's
    already a thread here about them. I don't want to link to it since it's in the Senior side, but if you'd like to see it or add to it, it's
    at the top of page 2 in "Email and temporary website vendors."

If you are talking about someone else entirely, please feel free to say, "Hey, clam up, MrsP, I know what I'm doing and you're
    being a buttinski." It certainly wouldn't be the first time I've heard (and totally deserved...) such talk so....
    Likes davidpaul liked this post
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

@Mrs Parker

No, it's someone else, like a gift from the heavens, only problem is he might not want the business.
    Likes Mrs Parker liked this post

I've been taking prontofort capsules. After India started to become a bit difficult to ship products from.
    The site in use has switched to the prontofort brand, which would be a white capsule 100mg
    Helpful Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes davidpaul liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    I've been taking prontofort capsules. After India started to become a bit difficult to ship products from.
    The site in use has switched to the prontofort brand, which would be a white capsule 100mg
    @kmontayne

I think the problems in India have settled back down, I know for a fact that there's a vendor here who has the .10 per trams he always did. So the same 1000 for 100 bucks is back on again if you know the right guy, He even sends vis Singpost too like most over there have changed to and seems to be a lot faster than direct, and safer at the moment.

Everybody jacked the prices way up on the day they declared it a narcotic, and a few stopped even shipping them, but it's all pretty back to the way it was now, except a lot still have higher prices than before, which actually just became a benefit for all of India's vendors.

But not being a total idiot, I am not one to actually believe that all those vendors were thrown into a big total shock and surprise on the day it was declared a narcotic there. This is what those folks sell for a living, so I really find it rather amusing how some of them stared pretending to be in a state of shock about it. They knew, and really, it' just became a nice big pay raise for every tram vendor there.

I'm not saying all will sell 100 mg. tram for a dime, but the one use here is at this time. He's being kind of selective in who he's selling to now, but if he's done business with you in the past then it's just like before. Only thing that might have changed is more buyers are going to be scared to buy volume orders and that's what he likes to sell. So, in my mind anyway, he must be paying about one cent for them to be able to sell them for a dime. So my feeling is that nothing's really changed much, and the prices on tram everywhere are going back down to normal now.
    Helpful LightRF, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes kmontayne, Wintergirl1980 liked this post

@davidpaul , I assume you are referring to ordering from offshore into North Am? The last time I tried to order from overseas I really didn't have a good experience, so I've mainly stayed domestic.
    The top dol they used to handle was being shipped from the East Coast. Now the prontofort ships from central part of the country.
    I know they've been places here that have shared a lot of good experiences with ordering these from outside the country. But I just made it a rule to myself once it didn't go well never again.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    I'll try to stay away from the Mexican ones then - thanks!
    So this is interesting! I was recently in Mexico and logged in this morning with the specific intent of trying to replace my Mexican tramadol! Perhaps it’s different if you’re physically at a pharmacy there in person?

The prontofort I take is actually a product manufactured from a mexican lab, and I can't say I've had a problem with it.
    Just like in several places, they have several different brands and manufacturers, one better than the other.

I really think, getting them in person or online would not make it any different. It just depends on the brand you get.
    Just like benzos, some are a lot stronger than others, and others pretty weak.
    Likes LightRF liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    @davidpaul , I assume you are referring to ordering from offshore into North Am? The last time I tried to order from overseas I really didn't have a good experience, so I've mainly stayed domestic.
    The top dol they used to handle was being shipped from the East Coast. Now the prontofort ships from central part of the country.
    I know they've been places here that have shared a lot of good experiences with ordering these from outside the country. But I just made it a rule to myself once it didn't go well never again.
    @kmontayne

Yes, there are never going to be prices as low as a dime per 100 mg. tb if it's already here. But if you've had bad experiences from off shore tries then it doesn't matter how cheap it may be it's not worth it. A loss is a loss. I just find the price for convenience heavy but understand why it's worth it at times, plus maybe, or likely, you don't use as much as me. I guess that to me, whatever works and makes a person have another decent day in life is what it's all about. Because what price can we put on another good day really? Maybe priceless, may be the last, we never know. Life's too short to suffer needlessly if you can avoid it.
    Last edited by davidpaul; 17 Hours Ago at 09:41 PM.
    Likes Mrs Parker, sweetniko liked this post

22. Tramadol Brands