Thread: Baby Pink Tramadol??

AmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really nice

Default Baby Pink Tramadol??

Okay, so I received my regular letter from a vendor Ive been using for over a year. However, this letter contains Tramadol Ive never seen before. Tramadol has a distinct bitter tatse and no smell. Opening my bag, I immediately had the euphoria of baby aspirin. I tasted it and it is bitter but with a tarty taste and not near as bitter as regular tram. It also leaves a weird after taste in my mouth.

I'm really scared to take it, but I have never heard of fake tram before. Has anyone ever seen round baby pastel pink colored tram? The pill has no marking on it. It supposedly comes from Mexico. My normal tram looks like a generic round ibuprofen but this new pink one def does not. The new pink one is the same shape as the old one though. Any help appreciated!!!
    Last edited by AmandaG; 11-25-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    kingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to behold

Citra 100mg. They're legit & probably the best generic from that area imo.

AmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really niceAmandaG is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by kingsinep View Post
    Citra 100mg. They're legit & probably the best generic from that area imo.
    Yes! The Citra I usually get are a light brownish pink. These are not. They are baby girl pink, as in pastel pink, and chalky. Have you tried the baby girl pink ones? I went ahead and gave them a go and they did nothing. I compared them to my regular Citra in taste etc, they are def not the same in quality.

I spoke to the vendor who said to throw them out and they would ship the ones "he usually sends" which are the light brownish pink ones, on Tuesday. Fingers crossed he does bc Im on my last leg with supply. I never run out so this is not a normal feeling for me.

Thank you SO much for responding!!!
    Last edited by AmandaG; 11-25-2018 at 01:54 PM.

kingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to beholdkingsinep is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG View Post
    Yes! The Citra I usually get are a light brownish pink. These are not. They are baby girl pink, as in pastel pink, and chalky. Have you tried the baby girl pink ones? I went ahead and gave them a go and they did nothing. I compared them to my regular Citra in taste etc, they are def not the same in quality.

I spoke to the vendor who said to throw them out and they would ship the ones "he usually sends" which are the light brownish pink ones, on Tuesday. Fingers crossed he does bc Im on my last leg with supply. I never run out so this is not a normal feeling for me.

Thank you SO much for responding!!!
    Never had baby pink ones but I found a brank called tramajak from India.
    Helpful snowy, AmandaG Rated helpful

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG View Post
    Okay, so I received my regular letter from a vendor Ive been using for over a year. However, this letter contains Tramadol Ive never seen before. Tramadol has a distinct bitter tatse and no smell. Opening my bag, I immediately had the euphoria of baby aspirin. I tasted it and it is bitter but with a tarty taste and not near as bitter as regular tram. It also leaves a weird after taste in my mouth.

I'm really scared to take it, but I have never heard of fake tram before. Has anyone ever seen round baby pastel pink colored tram? The pill has no marking on it. It supposedly comes from Mexico. My normal tram looks like a generic round ibuprofen but this new pink one def does not. The new pink one is the same shape as the old one though. Any help appreciated!!!
    Can you upload a picture of them? It might help folks sort out what they are.

The Tramajak from India that @kingsinep is mentioning look baby pink to me:

Buy-Tramadol-100mg-online.jpg
    Last edited by Mrs Parker; 11-26-2018 at 10:58 PM.
    Helpful ludwig1961, snowy, Artknowsme, AmandaG Rated helpful
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

Oh wow! I got the same meds. I will email the vendor as well. So what are they? Expired? Baby Aspirin?
    Likes AmandaG liked this post

8. Does that picture have a company name on it? I can’t see it well enough to read the small print. I looked up Tramajak and found a site that claims it is made by Cooper Pharma. Then I check Cooper Pharma's site and they do list tramadol as one of their products (under the category NSAID) but they call it RIDIL. Don’t know what to make of these.

Interesting. I get red ones, 200mg sometimes but not pink. Thanks for posting the picture of how the pink ones are supposed to look. In the end, were the "baby pink" ones no good?

Yes, they were no good. Vendor says he is re-shipping. I apparently don't know the difference because I wasn't certain. I guess the placebo effect is real.

11. Off topic, but am trying to find a pharmacy selling temazepam. None of them seem to sell it. Is it just very hard to get? (Not asking for a recommendation)

Thank you! And sorry i did not see this sooner!! My tramadol was more pastelish. Very light pink. I have since found a test online and will be testing my baby pink ones vs the normal Citra. I will post my findings in this thread after I do. I swear they are mostly aspirin. You can smell it.

My vendor sent me a reship at half the quantity but I still felt scammed which was a first time from D.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Parker View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Can you upload a picture of them? It might help folks sort out what they are.

The Tramajak from India that @kingsinep is mentioning look baby pink to me:

Buy-Tramadol-100mg-online.jpg
    Helpful Mrs Parker Rated helpful

Hey did we ever find out what those original pills were? I think baby aspirin but not sure. He did reship to me and the new ones (which are still pink) are indeed tram. I took one today and am certain.
    Helpful Mrs Parker, AmandaG Rated helpful

14. Yeah I have seen them pictured in a few sites but have not had any experience with them. The ones I saw may have not been round either but I am unsure.
    Helpful AmandaG Rated helpful

LindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the roughLindaHed is a jewel in the rough

Fake! Weak! Avoid! Made in press lab, go to TramadolUSA vendor if you are senior you will find their info even though I listed them recently, I used them over 6 months, the only downside is they always want you to pay different way PayPal, gift cards, WU, MG, but you get real Amneal Pharmaceuticals US dispensed 50mg Trams, and don’t take that crap. Or at least be careful.

Okay, I finally got around to getting a pic of these pink trams. I put them next to some white ones (from same vendor) so you can see how pastel pale pink they really are. Also, I uploaded a pic of the bag they came in so you can see the chalky nature of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ethom View Post
    Hey did we ever find out what those original pills were? I think baby aspirin but not sure. He did reship to me and the new ones (which are still pink) are indeed tram. I took one today and am certain.
    I uploaded some pics today for reference. Sorry it took soooo long!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Have you ordered recently from this vendor and received the white ones? My pink ones look darker but that could be just do to lighting. And I am certain they are real.

A while back, like several years back, I ordered some tramadol sustained-release from the then 24hourpharm website (that's when he had an actual website) and they were orangey-pink, like baby aspirin. They looked like what's in the picture. They were real tramadol, although they were also peculiar. I think the pink was supposed to be the coating for the sustained release. I discarded them because they released immediately and made me sick - they were 100 mg, and that much at once nauseates me.

Quote Originally Posted by ethom View Post
    Have you ordered recently from this vendor and received the white ones? My pink ones look darker but that could be just do to lighting. And I am certain they are real.
    Yes, the darker mauve pink are the best!!!

Did you get the white ones? If so, what was your thoughts on those?

I haven't ordered in a while but plan to in the next two weeks so haven't seen the white ones. Last time, there wasn't even an offer for 50mg. I would prefer the 100mg. Will update if and when I order.

For the post above referring to 24 hr, I had exclusively used them until they stopped working. All tram were legit and in blister packs. Did get some fake ambien. Actually don't think I ever ordered legit ambien- ordered ambien from three vendors with no success. Ordered zopiclone with success each time.

21. Baby Pink Tramadol??