Thread: Tram prices?

pippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the rough

Default Tram prices?

Both of my usual vendors have jacked up their tram prices in the past few weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?
    Last edited by pippi222; 08-09-2019 at 06:18 PM.
    Loose lips sink ships.

2. Quote Originally Posted by pippi222 View Post
    Both of my usual vendors have jacked up their tram prices in the past few weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?
    When India made tram a controlled substance in April 2018 (I think was when it happened) the prices increased dramatically. But they seem to have gone down from that high point in price.

pippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the roughpippi222 is a jewel in the rough

Yes that’s what I have found too. Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but both of my regular vendors have told me this week that Tram prices have increased on their end. I did find another who is at the same rate, so I’m happy about that.
    Loose lips sink ships.

Brianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond reputeBrianna9 has a reputation beyond repute

The last time I had a vendor say their prices have gone up, ai told them ok I will need to look around. I found cheaper prices, told him that and stopped ordering from him for a couple of months. Now i get emails for Tram from him and the prices are lower then what he use to charge lol. I told him you can charge a new customer those prices but Ive been ordering from u for years.
    Helpful pippi222 Rated helpful
    Likes Gladheart liked this post
    Why can’t it just be easy?

That’s a very clever idea! I think I might just give that a try.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.