Thread: Potential rescheduling of Tramadol

Bawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond reputeBawston has a reputation beyond repute
    Bawston has a reputation beyond repute

Default Potential rescheduling of Tramadol

I had tried Tramadol for pain relief as I was dealing with fibromyalgia. It was not a helpful medication for me and I never felt it had any analgesic effects...just nothing so I stopped. I do know that a number of you do use this med and thought I’d post this article because you could be impacted if they decide to reschedule...apparently they didn’t learn from rescheduling other meds.

https://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stor...edule-tramadol

i don't think a petition from ralph nader's lobbyist group will make a difference. tramadol is a weak opiod. doctors are aware it provides relief from minor pain, and they like having something to fob off on patients. tramadol deaths are also prevalent in other countries, especially when mixed with alcohol. americans seem fonder of meth and heroin. the government needs to spend time dealing with those drugs and lay off the prescription meds. but what do i know? mj is schedule 1 and we know what a deadly drug that is.
    Likes jaders liked this post

3. I agree. This petition won’t change things.

Though, Tramadol is technically a “weaker” opioid, it is still easily going to fall victim to the same troubles its sibling compounds do as well. Hopefully not though, as mentioned in OP, rescheduling truly helpful medications only sends people looking for illicit solutions, and we all have seen how that ends (very, very badly).

Tramadol is nasty drug.I wouldn't have an issue with it being scheduled higher.Doctors were handing it out like candy but seems they're picking up on the risk factors.

jannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by green82 View Post
    Tramadol is nasty drug.I wouldn't have an issue with it being scheduled higher.Doctors were handing it out like candy but seems they're picking up on the risk factors.
    Every drug has the potential to be a "nasty" drug if you abuse it.
    Likes Romanov liked this post

My state already treats Tram like all the other evil meds. The only reason that doesn’t effect me is, I never found it helped. Plus it gave me wicked insomnia. Not that I don’t deal with that anyway, but the Tram made it a lot worse. For those that it does help, that is a great thing. It is moderate enough that it has less potential for abuse. Of course anything can be abused, but I find it just a notch up from Tylenol #3’s, or #4’s.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

OMG, I assumed when I saw this it would be "reclassified" as a regular drug, unscheduled. That's ridiculous! I had a good run with tram and got relief from it for years but don't use it anymore.....but I would if I had the need.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.