NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 437 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your number?

Spain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura about

I would say 15 too. I cannot stand burnt toast. I love marmite on my toast, yummy.
    Likes CrayonBox liked this post

2. LOL hahahha. I'm number 15

3. 11 or 12 but I'll settle for 15 if someone's fiddled with the timer setting as I'm so bloody impatient although I'll fume like a right drama queen as the cold butter smushes the lukewarm monstrosity before me into a stodgy, greasy pile of bollocks.

Madmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura aboutMadmanmoonx has a spectacular aura about

Has to be 7 or 11 for me. Don't like carbon or endemic toast

5. definitely 12... not a big fan of white bread though lol. wheat bread gives you the nutrients, and a better taste.
    Last edited by somuchforthat22; 06-14-2018 at 06:00 PM.
    Likes pearlsjam liked this post

6. My toaster just fried it's self be it or not so I got one of
    Theses with side lids to open or closed and it
    Does make no. 15 yeah!

CrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to all

I’m an 11 all the way!!!
    Likes Blackbird123 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12