Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Ice Cream?

Blue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant futureBlue Flowers has a brilliant future

I am not much of an ice cream eater except for the rare trip to Cold Stone Creamery....LOVE choc and peanut butter (heavy on the peanut butter). Baskin Robbins 31 flavors was even better but sadly I haven't seen a 31 Flavors for years . I do love my fro yo tho lol!
    Last edited by Blue Flowers; 03-13-2017 at 10:51 AM.
    Likes toby liked this post
    "It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you" -Russell Brand

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

I don't have it too often, but when I do, it is normally something fruity such as fruits of the forest :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lumo View Post
    I don't have it too often, but when I do, it is normally something fruity such as fruits of the forest :-)
    Tell us more. I'm not familiar with this. Sounds like it could be delicious and exotic at the same time.

Here in the states by Breyers called Gelato indulgence and the flavor is pistachio biscotti....OMG I am in heaven and just found it today and tried it
    .....Yummmmmmmmm!!!!
    Likes Sheena, smo1959 liked this post

Culvers is the best! If I'm buying from the store then it's Breyer's Butter Pecan.
    Because no matter where you run, you just end up running in to yourself. ~ Audrey Hepburn

smo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nicesmo1959 is just really nice

We have a local dairy that has the most WONDERFUL ice cream! They even deliver locally. Their milk products are in old fashioned glass bottles... My favorite flavor (at the moment) is espresso chocolate chip! The blend of coffee flavor and crunchy chocolate is exquisite...
    Not all those who wander are lost. -JRR Tolkien

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by toby View Post
    Tell us more. I'm not familiar with this. Sounds like it could be delicious and exotic at the same time.
    There are various different ways of making it, but they all have a lot of berries in them, some mixed in to give a deep color (as in the pic below) and some where it is vanilla ice cream and berries, but only mixed a little so the ice cream is still mostly yellow. It generally has a slightly sharp taste rather than sweet, but sugar can always be added.

ndf7zbur.jpg

Not that this is what this thread is aimed at, lol, but for anyone that wants some good guilt-free ice cream from time to time Halo Top is actually excellent. I mean, it isn't as good as the real deal, but you'd be surprised just how good it really is. They have a ton of flavors now. I really like Birthday Cake.

As far as another great brand, Graeters. It isn't every where from what I've heard from friends that live elsewhere but it is carried in most Kroger groceries.

Spain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura aboutSpain has a spectacular aura about

I love ice cream but do not eat it that often. I used to buy those large tubs you put in the freezer but I would end up eating the whole tub in one sitting and feel sick. So now I do not have ice cream in the house. But as I live near a shop I can just walk up there and buy one ice cream. I normally buy a Magnum. I love the dark chocolate ones.

DulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond reputeDulyNoted has a reputation beyond repute
    DulyNoted has a reputation beyond repute
    I never eat the homemade pistachio, coffee royale, peach or black raspberry that the shop in my hometown torturously advertises along with their occasional key lime!
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

dearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to beholddearie23 is a splendid one to behold

I love a brand here called Cornetto or Drumstick. My fav of those is a honeycomb toffee flavour. Mmmmm. Drool. Also Magnums are delicious. I like the nut-type flavoured ones and ones with caramel.

I also love Ben & Jerry's. Pretty much all of them. Lol.

And for less fattening options, I love berry or apple gelato / gelati / sorbet (what is the difference!?)
    But never have I been a blue calm sea...I have always been a storm - Stevie Nicks

Land of The Free, Home of The Brave (USA)
    Violets is just really niceViolets is just really niceViolets is just really niceViolets is just really niceViolets is just really niceViolets is just really niceViolets is just really niceViolets is just really niceViolets is just really niceViolets is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by MsjMuncher View Post
    Mine is probably my mum's homemade blackcurrant ice cream, but Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough for bought products.
    Homemade blackcurrant?! That sounds heavenly! Is it more like an ice cream or a sorbet/sherbert?

My favorite kind of ice cream, hands down -- COOKIES & CREAM. Mmmm...

ArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Estee View Post
    Homemade blackcurrant?! That sounds heavenly! Is it more like an ice cream or a sorbet/sherbert?

My favorite kind of ice cream, hands down -- COOKIES & CREAM. Mmmm...
    It's just homemade ice cream using fresh blackcurrants - very nice! She made a white chocolate one a few years ago.

Garlic at the Gilroy Garlic Festival. Don't knock it 'till you try it. It's good on refrigerated pasta, too. Just kidding.
    Likes calgal99, Roz liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by AndSoItGoes View Post
    Garlic at the Gilroy Garlic Festival. Don't knock it 'till you try it. It's good on refrigerated pasta, too. Just kidding.
    Hehe.
    I've been to that festival 3 times & had the garlic ice cream to boot.
    Parking was a bummer & boy was it hot! Just can't stay away.
    Ok back on topic, Chunky Monkey & Cookie Dough - Ben & Jerry's.
    Likes AndSoItGoes liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Any kind of "real" ice cream that has toffee pieces in it. Limited to one scoop and only on birthdays (mine and anyone else's I can convince to have toffee chunk ice cream.) I have been disappointed to find that a lot of national/regional brands now sell "dairy dessert," which is Not. Ice. Cream. Reminds me of my childhood, many, many years ago, when we'd get "ice cream" in our school lunches, each slice wrapped in paper, that would not melt even if it sat on your tray down to room temperature - it was so full of stabilizers and other chemicals that it was sort of like a damp sponge. (Anyone else remember these, or am I getting so old I'm losing my mind? )
    Likes Victoria123 liked this post

UFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant futureUFC123 has a brilliant future

I like anykind of pistachio ice cream with real pistachios in them,not the ones that put almonds instead of pistachios.Also New Orleans caramel and praline flavor,very good.As far as the ice cream shops Cold stones sweet cream is my favorite.

18. probably haagan daaz, but i stay eating halo tops as i'm trying to lose 10 pounds. feels like i'm always trying to lose 10 pounds. on the topic of pistachi0, i tried halo tops's pistachio the other night... it literally has no pistachio in it, big disappointment.
    Last edited by somuchforthat22; 06-12-2018 at 11:50 PM.

19. I like bacon ice cream we have local ice cream pallar that serves diffence type s of ice cream
    Regards

CrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to allCrayonBox is a name known to all

Cappuccino chocolate crunch from Double Rainbow. They used to have toffee balls in them but they got cheap and now it’s more like toffee chips in them. Still yummy though and taste great as a milkshake too.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast