Thread: How do you like to consume your caffeine?

wobina will become famous soon enough

Default How do you like to consume your caffeine?

Lately I'm super into milk teas. They can be hot or cold, just as long as they are mildly sweet and milky!

But how do you all prefer caffeine? Energy drink? Coffee? Something else?
    Likes Katey liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Three Excedrin with a Cup of Coffee in the morning...
    Likes JustAnotherDay, snowy, wobina, jakemoe, Katey liked this post

Lumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of lightLumo is a glorious beacon of light

Double espresso cut with a splash of milk (there is probably some fancy name for that) followed by another double epsesso cut with a larger splash of milk. Drunk while eating a bit of dark chocolate and drinking a large glass of water. A great start to the day.
    Likes snowy, wobina, calgal99, Katey, Rylee liked this post

I like a Red Bull in the morning during the week and a big fat jug of coffee on the weekends.
    Likes snowy, wobina, Katey liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    I like a Red Bull in the morning during the week and a big fat jug of coffee on the weekends.
    I used to love energy drinks. This may sound incredibly weird/gross, but when I was younger, I'd pick up a Monster on the way to class and drink it first thing after having brushed my teeth in the morning; That way the flavor of the Monster mixed with the toothpaste flavor. It was so good to me xD
    Likes Gadget, Katey liked this post

jakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to all

I take 2 extra strength excedrin every morning and evening. It has caffeine in it.
    Likes wobina, Katey liked this post
    F**k the DEA

CrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of lightCrayonBox is a glorious beacon of light

I drink a white chocolate mocha each day. My caffeine comes from that and my soda addiction as well. Lol.
    Likes wobina, Mecha, Katey liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    I take 2 extra strength excedrin every morning and evening. It has caffeine in it.
    I tried excedrin once for a migraine and it just made it worse. I've heard people swear by it though!
    Likes Mecha, Katey liked this post

Just black coffee, thanks, although I do like mine from freshly ground beans. Oh, and chocolate.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

"Cold Brew" coffee (store-bought or made myself) is about twice as strong as brewed (regular) coffee. With a huge hit of whole milk added, it's basically "food plus caffeine," heh. I don't indulge every day, maybe once a week or so, but it definitely will clear out the "cobwebs" when I do it!! (I love coffee, fwiw, but I just don't drink it every morning, as I used to do when I was working a full-time job. No one cares any more, when I decide to wake up in the morning!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    "Cold Brew" coffee (store-bought or made myself) is about twice as strong as brewed (regular) coffee. With a huge hit of whole milk added, it's basically "food plus caffeine," heh. I don't indulge every day, maybe once a week or so, but it definitely will clear out the "cobwebs" when I do it!! (I love coffee, fwiw, but I just don't drink it every morning, as I used to do when I was working a full-time job. No one cares any more, when I decide to wake up in the morning!!!)
    I've seen this cold brew stuff in stores lately! I've definitely felt curious about it, but if it's stronger than coffee I probably can't handle it. I'm kind of sensitive to caffeine. I get the jitters easily. :<
    Likes calgal99, Katey liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wobina View Post
    I've seen this cold brew stuff in stores lately! I've definitely felt curious about it, but if it's stronger than coffee I probably can't handle it. I'm kind of sensitive to caffeine. I get the jitters easily. :<
    @wobina, cold brew is definitely more potent in caffeine than a typical coffeemaker brew, but it also is way, way less bitter and acidic. So if you actually *like* coffee, and like a bit less of a caffeine hit, maybe try the cold brew as a latte-type beverage, i.e. half & half with milk (if you like it, or a milk substitute if you have digestive issues,) or you can use it diluted with water to titrate it down. Also, it's way, way less expensive to make your own "cold brew" if it turns out you like it better than a standard brewed coffee.
    Last edited by calgal99; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:33 PM. Reason: Oops

If I could get it through an iv bag I would lol. I usually drink a glass of sweet tea before work. I can't do coffee. I can't handle the smell. It literally will make me throw up. And if I need a real boost I will drink a peach red bull. Yum!
    Likes wobina liked this post

Utopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to beholdUtopiate is a splendid one to behold

Although I'm usually intolerant of caffeine I've become convinced that there is something about Diet RC Cola that is different and its caffeine component is modified in some way that I really like. Maybe it's the other ingredients or a different source for the caffeine . . . I'll probably never know but it's different from a cup of coffee or or a Diet Pepsi or a Nodoze tablet.
    Likes wobina, Nmoes liked this post

16. Lots of it, at regular intervals lol

Dobre
    Rom
    Likes jakemoe liked this post

17. I'm with ya on the RC cola. Regular though. This would be compared to the way it effects me vs others. I've never gone to the extent of researching it. May just be the reaction I have to it personally. Other than RC...black coffee does the trick.
    Likes Utopiate, Gladheart liked this post

18. How do you like to consume your caffeine?