Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Say Hi to an Old Friend, New Friend, or someone you would like to know - 1 sentence only

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    I think the guy behind the curtain is Donald Trump. M
    I thought that too @Mecha! I was also thinking WTF is he doing?? It looks either sinister or salacious - or both. Decidedly creepy anyway.

This is the wrong thread but as it's related to Trump, plus I have no idea what the right thread would be, lol, I have just been googling this phrase:

Have you ever masturbated in the lawn care aisle at Home Depot?

I can explain!

I have just turned the TV on to see if Sky successfully recorded one of my all-time favourite British cop shows last night - Line of Duty. Season 5 which I missed the first time round because my Sky box had to be changed so I lost all my recordings, so, even though I know most of you will have never even heard of it, much less seen it, for anyone who has, PLEASE NO SPOILERS OR I SHALL CRY! I have been looking forward to this series for so damn long!

Anyway, I do have a point to make, lol. At the end of Line of Duty was the begining of the next show - John Oliver's show. My mum was snoozing in her chair after having a bad night so I had the sound turned down. John Oliver held up a piece of paper with something about Congress on it and then the above phrase showed on the screen. I thought, huh?, lol. I couldn't listen to what he was saying so I have just googled it for context. All has become clear.

I am now going to delete my search history.
    Likes snowy, Mecha, petenyc, M77, peppergirl liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    @Paichka on a more somber note Mrs R passed away 2yrs ago and I was in assisted living for two years and just got out. Talk about sudden withdrawal I was on zanex for 30 years. fortunately never more than one mg day felt like my skin was crawling for 6 months.
    no seizures fortunately I've been having issues with my throat and my legs. Ruptured thyroid gland in throat low circulation in legs. I try not to think about it so I tend to joke about it a lot. it's more of a discomfort than pain really so just I just live with it. No solid food in three years September 2016.
    I don't post that much anymore in the serious forum I just hang out here once in a while. Talked to Carter a few times not sure what he's up to though. Sorry about bb1969. Haven't seen alumni or shed either but haven't been here myself lot of new members board running very smoothly as always thanks to whoever runs it. Used to be drb not sure now. Seems to run itself with some regulars here keeping things running smoothly. Hope you're doing well.
    I'm glad you're back Roz
    You mentioned shed. His mom's been sick and i'm sure he's nursing her back to health.
    Also, DrB goes by Admin now, same guy.

Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Katey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond reputeKatey has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    I'm glad you're back Roz
    You mentioned shed. His mom's been sick and i'm sure he's nursing her back to health.
    Also, DrB goes by Admin now, same guy.
    Prayers for Shed's Mom. Thanks for the update @snowy

I would like to say hello to @VEDA , I've missed you.
    Last edited by Katey; 1 Week Ago at 07:37 PM.
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." ~ Katharine Hepburn

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Thx @snowy. Hope she gets better.
    Likes petenyc, pinkflower, M77, Katey, snowy liked this post

@snowy
    I knew I left someone out from that crazy thread. @Mecha actually warned us that we were all going to get in trouble, as it escalated. I thought she was just kidding, since we were all in harmony, and we might have been lacerating a member, but the member was a “member” (in the slang way) and was already banned. Maybe she really was just kidding, but I think we might have come closer to getting to a time out then we really knew! That includes you too Ms. @pinkflower!
    Last edited by M77; 1 Week Ago at 01:13 AM.
    Likes Roz, pinkflower liked this post

@snowy
    Also thanks for the update on Sir Shed. I was actually getting worried. He has personally helped me with some extremely urgent medical advice, and is absolutely one of the most caring people on here. Actually your all the best! And no, I’m not drunk, stoned, etc.
    Likes Katey, Roz, petenyc, snowy, pinkflower, mimi liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    @M77 Sir Shed. That's a good one. Thx.
    Likes M77, pinkflower liked this post

8. Thread title typo fixed as requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    @Carter nice of you my old fried, to drop in and criticize. Love you anyway. M

P.S.: I'll ask one of the mods to fix it.

I can't fix it @Remi @Kerry @Pat. Point of my editing is "fried."
    Likes M77, pinkflower liked this post

In the Ladies' room rereading forum rules -- USA
    Balance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to beholdBalance is a splendid one to behold

@songsiren
    @petenyc
    Private Balance reporting as ordered, ma'ams!

So sorry to have caused you to call more than once! Having been a member here for only 8 short years, I am still learning the settings, and cannot seem to get notified of anything. Guess I will have to come around more regularly, to collect my hugs.

Thanks for the love, all.

Now, has anyone seen little @Everett?
    I won a footrace against my brother, and excitedly told our police officer father that I came in first. Cop dad disagreed. In his eyes, I'd just confessed to finishing next-to-last. With LE, the only way to win is to remain silent.

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @snowy
    I knew I left someone out from that crazy thread. @Mecha actually warned us that we were all going to get in trouble, as it escalated. I thought she was just kidding, since we were all in harmony, and we might have been lacerating a member, but the member was a “member” (in the slang way) and was already banned. Maybe she really was just kidding, but I think we might have come closer to getting to a time out then we really knew! That includes you too Ms. @pinkflower!
    I don't remember the thread at all?
    Likes M77, Mecha, djrick liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    I don't remember the thread at all?
    @snowy
    Trust me, your better off that way!
    Likes peppergirl, Mecha liked this post

@snowy
    I knew I left someone out from that crazy thread. @Mecha actually warned us that we were all going to get in trouble, as it escalated. I thought she was just kidding, since we were all in harmony, and we might have been lacerating a member, but the member was a “member” (in the slang way) and was already banned. Maybe she really was just kidding, but I think we might have come closer to getting to a time out then we really knew!
    That whole episode was the most fun I've had on here! (And I have had lots of fun on here ) I had soooooo many laughs over it. Yes @Mecha was rightly warning us that we were being naughty - although as I recall she was having fun with it too. It escalated because that member had an unhealthy obsession with your "member" as I recall, Sis. All your fault of course for leading him on by sashaying around in your saucy, French knickers!

The woman at your dentist's (I believe it was dentist) was the climax to the whole thing really.

That includes you too Ms. @pinkflower!
    Moi, monsieur? Je suis très innocent! Vraiment! I do love "Ms Pinkflower" though!

And I'm sending my love and best wishes to @H20shed65 also. He is such a nice man. That @M77 chap is a sweetie pie too, but I don't want him to know I said that!
    Likes petenyc, Mecha, M77 liked this post

Merte! Ms. @pinkflower, I won’t ever know what you say about me, I just blocked myself on your account!
    Likes pinkflower, Mecha liked this post

Merte! Ms. @pinkflower, I won’t ever know what you say about me, I just blocked myself on your account!
    Oh goodie, Monsieur! Well, then, you won't see when I post all the copies of the PMs between you and H***e who shall not be mentioned. <-------- See what I did there? Très intelligent, non? Oh, that's right, you have blocked me so you can't see it, so I have carte blanche to post what I want about you - within the forum rules, naturellement!

Because H***e was actually mon bon ami and he showed me EVERYTHING - including the dick pics. VERY impressive by the way.... Him not so much, sadly for him.

Well, it's my TV time now (night here) and I'm going to watch a repeat of Years and Years - a British series with a dystopian view of the very near future. Brilliantly written by one of my favourite writers, but I found it a bit depressing and emotionally unengaging except for a gay love story that for me was the heart and soul of the show and broke my heart. It stayed with me for days after. A bit like the beautiful connection between you and H***e who shall not be mentioned that ended so sadly @M77. to

Oh that's right, you can't read the drivel I have written. Well f*ck it then I'm going to watch the telly.
    Likes M77, Mecha liked this post

15. @Mecha I always love to read the threads you start. But this one hasn't gone sideways or completely off topic yet. But...there's still time.
    Likes M77, pinkflower, Mecha, petenyc, djrick liked this post

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    @Paichka on a more somber note Mrs R passed away 2yrs ago and I was in assisted living for two years and just got out. Talk about sudden withdrawal I was on zanex for 30 years. fortunately never more than one mg day felt like my skin was crawling for 6 months.
    no seizures fortunately I've been having issues with my throat and my legs. Ruptured thyroid gland in throat low circulation in legs. I try not to think about it so I tend to joke about it a lot. it's more of a discomfort than pain really so just I just live with it. No solid food in three years September 2016.
    I don't post that much anymore in the serious forum I just hang out here once in a while. Talked to Carter a few times not sure what he's up to though. Sorry about bb1969. Haven't seen alumni or shed either but haven't been here myself lot of new members board running very smoothly as always thanks to whoever runs it. Used to be drb not sure now. Seems to run itself with some regulars here keeping things running smoothly. Hope you're doing well.
    I don't come around much anymore. I am so very sorry to hear about your wife and your health. I have seen Shed post once in a while so I guess he does what I do. Be well.
    Likes M77, pinkflower, Mecha, Roz, djrick, mimi liked this post
    I have already lost touch with a couple of people I used to be. - Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower View Post
    Oh goodie, Monsieur! Well, then, you won't see when I post all the copies of the PMs between you and H***e who shall not be mentioned. <-------- See what I did there? Très intelligent, non? Oh, that's right, you have blocked me so you can't see it, so I have carte blanche to post what I want about you - within the forum rules, naturellement!

Because H***e was actually mon bon ami and he showed me EVERYTHING - including the dick pics. VERY impressive by the way.... Him not so much, sadly for him.

Well, it's my TV time now (night here) and I'm going to watch a repeat of Years and Years - a British series with a dystopian view of the very near future. Brilliantly written by one of my favourite writers, but I found it a bit depressing and emotionally unengaging except for a gay love story that for me was the heart and soul of the show and broke my heart. It stayed with me for days after. A bit like the beautiful connection between you and H***e who shall not be mentioned that ended so sadly @M77. to

Oh that's right, you can't read the drivel I have written. Well f*ck it then I'm going to watch the telly.
    Oh la la! Mon pic mon dik! As I remember, it, is was Mademoiselle @pinkflower that requested those photos. Allez, Allez! And whatever you did with them is not to be spoken of on this medium. Plus, blocking you, or vice versa, c’est la vie!

In all seriousness, you make this forum fun, mon chéri amour. I would never block you! @Mecha, no jealousy allowed.

And I reviewed the thread (finally) and @snowy, you where there. @LeeAnn you almost escaped, but remember your name with the silent consonant? No more on this. Everyone that was there surely remembers. If not, search the aforementioned name.

@Roz
    My sincerest sadness at your loss. I only included it in this post, as it would have auto-merged anyway.
    Last edited by M77; 1 Week Ago at 04:27 PM.
    Likes pinkflower, Mecha liked this post

sonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the rough

Hello! I haven’t been on much for a while. Had a difficult year and a half plus which I had posted about on PR a little bit. Loss of both a young family member and lifelong friend within months. Wrote privately as well. Folks here have been very kind. I am slowly working my way through it all...
    This is a wonderful thread to see some names I haven’t seen in a very long time.
    The very first PR member to help me was @Paichka. It was years ago and I was so lost! Hello @Paichka! Yes, you are not on much at all. I truly was worried and it is so good to see you again. I swear I haven’t seen you here in over two years, probably more! Maybe we weren’t crossing at the right times. I hope you are doing well. Still grateful for your guidance to a total newbie a very long time ago. It would be great if you stopped by more often to offer your wisdom and experience
    Also want to say hello @MrsParker! You helped me a couple of years ago. We had a few chats that were instructive. I remember at the time that I saw you had tons of friends, yet took out the time to discuss stuff with me. I am very grateful.
    In the few times I’ve logged on in the recent past, there were many new names and lots of the folks I used to see in the threads seemed to be missing. But I do hope folks are doing well. As I said, I have been going through a quiet, private path lately, so I’m just not around......the best to all.
    Likes pinkflower, Mecha, Mrs Parker, djrick, M77, Paichka liked this post

sonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the roughsonia is a jewel in the rough

One little adjustment, as I am afraid I might erase my post above if I try to edit it. I see that @Mrs Parker name didn’t go into italics, I must have miss written it! Checked it out and it looks like I didn’t put the right spacing. Sorry @Mrs Parker! I hope this works now. Please read my prior post & greeting. Still remember your kind assistance!
    Likes pinkflower, Mecha, Mrs Parker, M77 liked this post

Oh la la! Mon pic mon dik! As I remember, it, is was Mademoiselle @pinkflower that requested those photos. Allez, Allez! And whatever you did with them is not to be spoken of on this medium. Plus, blocking you, or vice versa, c’est la vie!
    "Mon pic, mon dik!" Best sentence ever! I thought it would be our secret that I requested them though. I'm so embarrassed now.

Still, it was worth it - every bit as impressive as Idris's.

In all seriousness, you make this forum fun, mon chéri amour. I would never block you!
    Awwww! See, you are a sweetie pie!
    Likes M77, Mecha liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast