Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Say Hi to an Old Friend, New Friend, or someone you would like to know - 1 sentence only

@sonia I'm a relative newcomer on here - despite the ridiculous number of posts I've made in that time! - and I don't recognise your username, nor no doubt will you recognise mine. I am very sorry for what you have been through though. There is so much sadness in people's "real" lives that we often don't see on the forum. I hope things get better for you in time.
    Likes Mecha, peppergirl, Mrs Parker, M77, mimi liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by pinkflower View Post
    "Mon pic, mon dik!" Best sentence ever! I thought it would be our secret that I requested them though. I'm so embarrassed now.

Still, it was worth it - every bit as impressive as Idris's.

Awwww! See, you are a sweetie pie!
    @pinkflower
    Even I, the total embodiment of masculinity, might turn gay, to “hangout,” with Monsieur Idris Elba, allegedly now a lock to replace Daniel Craig as the next 007. Not that Daniel is too shabby either, but I think Rachel W keeps him busy.

Since all you Kiwi’s watch BBC, did you ever see the show with the girl, that meets her clone? I don’t want to say more, in case someone wants to watch it, assuming you know what I’m talking about, and can remember the name. It took a few episodes to actually realize the incredible acting of the female star. Yes, hair and makeup help, but she acts so well, you actually can keep track of which clone is which. For those that don’t know what I’m talking about, more clones keep popping up, faster than rabbits can breed, and one actress is all of them.

If Ms. @pinkflower doesn’t know what I’m talking about, I will try to find the name. It was on BBC Canada, but on Regular BBC first, I believe.
    Last edited by M77; 10-12-2019 at 06:29 PM.
    Likes Mecha, pinkflower liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by peppergirl View Post
    @Mecha I always love to read the threads you start. But this one hasn't gone sideways or completely off topic yet. But...there's still time.
    You know it will. They all do. Good to see you darlin’. M
    Likes M77, pinkflower, peppergirl, djrick liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

@Mecha

Bonjour, just giving you a bump, because every thread needs your presence!

- - - Updated - - -

HaHaHa...you posted while I was typing!
    Likes pinkflower, Mecha, djrick liked this post

I thought that too @Mecha! I was also thinking WTF is he doing?? It looks either sinister or salacious - or both. Decidedly creepy anyway.

This is the wrong thread but as it's related to Trump, plus I have no idea what the right thread would be, lol, I have just been googling this phrase:

Have you ever masturbated in the lawn care aisle at Home Depot?

I can explain!

I have just turned the TV on to see if Sky successfully recorded one of my all-time favourite British cop shows last night - Line of Duty. Season 5 which I missed the first time round because my Sky box had to be changed so I lost all my recordings, so, even though I know most of you will have never even heard of it, much less seen it, for anyone who has, PLEASE NO SPOILERS OR I SHALL CRY! I have been looking forward to this series for so damn long!

Anyway, I do have a point to make, lol. At the end of Line of Duty was the begining of the next show - John Oliver's show. My mum was snoozing in her chair after having a bad night so I had the sound turned down. John Oliver held up a piece of paper with something about Congress on it and then the above phrase showed on the screen. I thought, huh?, lol. I couldn't listen to what he was saying so I have just googled it for context. All has become clear.

I am now going to delete my search history.
    On Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, whenever he shows any live footage of the UK Parliament, he has to cut it off to the UK. As long as the Queen remains your Monarch, you Kiwis are included too. I actually have nothing but respect for Queen Elizabeth. Very graceful and amazing person.

We don’t have any nasty laws like that here. Just total chaos, that thrives on the cameras. They might even act civilly, in closed door sessions, but I think even that ship has sailed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by peppergirl View Post
    [SIZE=3 @Mecha I always love to read the threads you start. But this one hasn't gone sideways or completely off topic yet. But...there's still time.[/SIZE]
    This thread has been very durable

and quite stable. It did have the

potential to go off the rails very

early. But @Mecha has done a

great job keeping things on-track.

I'm very impressed......

FirsthandClosedChevrotain-size_restricted.gif

7. Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    @Paichka on a more somber note Mrs R passed away 2yrs ago and I was in assisted living for two years and just got out. Talk about sudden withdrawal I was on zanex for 30 years. fortunately never more than one mg day felt like my skin was crawling for 6 months.
    no seizures fortunately I've been having issues with my throat and my legs. Ruptured thyroid gland in throat low circulation in legs. I try not to think about it so I tend to joke about it a lot. it's more of a discomfort than pain really so just I just live with it. No solid food in three years September 2016.
    I don't post that much anymore in the serious forum I just hang out here once in a while. Talked to Carter a few times not sure what he's up to though. Sorry about bb1969. Haven't seen alumni or shed either but haven't been here myself lot of new members board running very smoothly as always thanks to whoever runs it. Used to be drb not sure now. Seems to run itself with some regulars here keeping things running smoothly. Hope you're doing well.
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, Roz. My heart goes out to you and I hope you've been able to find some
    healing and comfort. <3
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    Hello! I haven’t been on much for a while. Had a difficult year and a half plus which I had posted about on PR a little bit. Loss of both a young family member and lifelong friend within months. Wrote privately as well. Folks here have been very kind. I am slowly working my way through it all...
    This is a wonderful thread to see some names I haven’t seen in a very long time.
    The very first PR member to help me was @Paichka. It was years ago and I was so lost! Hello @Paichka! Yes, you are not on much at all. I truly was worried and it is so good to see you again. I swear I haven’t seen you here in over two years, probably more! Maybe we weren’t crossing at the right times. I hope you are doing well. Still grateful for your guidance to a total newbie a very long time ago. It would be great if you stopped by more often to offer your wisdom and experience
    Also want to say hello @MrsParker! You helped me a couple of years ago. We had a few chats that were instructive. I remember at the time that I saw you had tons of friends, yet took out the time to discuss stuff with me. I am very grateful.
    In the few times I’ve logged on in the recent past, there were many new names and lots of the folks I used to see in the threads seemed to be missing. But I do hope folks are doing well. As I said, I have been going through a quiet, private path lately, so I’m just not around......the best to all.
    Thank you. I am glad I helped you. It is just hard to find time these days. You know - life. I do pop in and always post when I make an order but that is about the only time anymore. Life will calm down eventually and I will have more time. *fingers crossed*
    Likes Mecha, djrick, M77, pinkflower, petenyc liked this post
    I have already lost touch with a couple of people I used to be. - Joan Didion

Default Turkey Time

Who is your Turkey? Mine is :drum roll please: @M77...

magic wand small special 1.gif

Last year mine was @Carter but he didn't taste too good. This year I am going to stuff M77 real good, butter him up and cook him in a paper bag. Then I am going to cut off his tongue and feed it to that wolf @windowpane. Bet you are going to like that, eh brother. M

P.S.: I had to borrow MWL's wand for this one, I could not catch him. By the way @M77 who is your momma, a chicken or an egg. LOL.
    Last edited by Mecha; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:02 PM. Reason: Tongue. ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    Who is your Turkey? Mine is :drum roll please: @M77...

magic wand small special 1.gif

Last year mine was @Carter but he didn't taste too good. This year I am going to stuff M77 real good, butter him up and cook him in a paper bag. Then I am going to cut off his tongue and feed it to that wolf @windowpane. Bet you are going to like that, eh brother. M

P.S.: I had to borrow MWL's wand for this one, I could not catch him. By the way @M77 who is your momma, a chicken or an egg. LOL.
    @Mecha
    Pourquoi as-tu fait ceci? Actually, I’m honored to be the subject of this benevolently, propitious, activity. If I’m your turkey, how could I be birthed by a chicken? I cry fowl!!! I am looking forward to this, and will be getting my basters ready. The real question is who will get stuffed?

This year I am going to stuff M77 real good.
    Goodness me. No comment about that @Mecha!

Well, except to say I bet @M77 is looking forward to that immensely - especially with him being a French cross dresser. I'm sure that will be right up his alley.

By the way @M77 who is your momma, a chicken or an egg. LOL.
    I have no idea what that even means but it is very funny.
    Likes M77, Mecha, songsiren, petenyc, djrick, windowpane liked this post

songsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant futuresongsiren has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    @songsiren
    @petenyc
    Private Balance reporting as ordered, ma'ams!

So sorry to have caused you to call more than once! Having been a member here for only 8 short years, I am still learning the settings, and cannot seem to get notified of anything. Guess I will have to come around more regularly, to collect my hugs.

Thanks for the love, all.

Now, has anyone seen little @Everett?
    My Dear @Balance, I'm always so happy to read your posts! You must grace us with your presence more often. You're missed and forgiven for such a tardy reply!!
    Likes Mecha, pinkflower, M77, petenyc, djrick, windowpane liked this post
    A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.

@M77 Parce que je peux! I don't want to talk about the chicken and the egg because I get so confused. Still, I want to know who's your daddy? Maybe @Carter.
    @pinkflower the question all of us Americans and others want to know is what came first the chicken or the egg? Also in case you are wondering During November, we have what is called Thanksgiving and everyone (usually) has a Turkey for this special occasion. I think this has something to do with the gathering of Native Indians and Pilgrims (from England, etc.) to feast together. This is before we committed genocide of the Native Americans. But we don't talk about that ever. M

@M77 Parce que je peux! I don't want to talk about the chicken and the egg because I get so confused. Still, I want to know who's your daddy? Maybe @Carter.
    @pinkflower the question all of us Americans and others want to know is what came first the chicken or the egg? Also in case you are wondering During November, we have what is called Thanksgiving and everyone (usually) has a Turkey for this special occasion. I think this has something to do with the gathering of Native Indians and Pilgrims (from England, etc.) to feast together. This is before we committed genocide of the Native Americans. But we don't talk about that ever. M
    @Mecha
    Play fair Madame. How could you not know who my father is, when I’m your brother from another mother? Mon Pere? Same as yours.
    Turkey Squad 0
    @M77 2

@M77. I need to wrap my head around that. I am not the smartest book in my library. But then again I don’t have a library m
    Likes pinkflower, M77, djrick, windowpane, songsiren liked this post

@Mecha
    Very gracious! I’m impressed!

djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    djrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond reputedjrick has a reputation beyond repute
    Just smile, nod and go along @pinkflower They stay calmer that way

@Mecha

Have you heard of turducken?

Turducken
    Turducken is a dish consisting of a deboned chicken stuffed into a deboned duck, further stuffed into a deboned turkey. Outside of the United States and Canada, it is known as a three bird roast. Gooducken is a traditional English variant, replacing turkey with goose.

Arghhhhhhhh. Again with the picture post issue. Good night!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by djrick; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:06 PM.
    "All cruelty springs from weakness." --Seneca (4 BC - AD 65)

Quote Originally Posted by djrick View Post
    Just smile, nod and go along @pinkflower They stay calmer that way
    Good advice @djrick. Or they might have to be sedated and caged.
    Likes Mecha, Carter, djrick, petenyc liked this post

Good advice @djrick. Or they might have to be sedated and caged.
    Sedated and caged? Oh là là !
    Likes djrick, Mecha, pinkflower liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast