• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Books

Latest activity

• badlady replied to the thread The Song Game....
    Don’t look back in anger — Oasis
  • candygram replied to the thread Favorite coffee?.
    I am a card carrying member of the "Back of the magazine, free coffee maker club." I am going to keep a lookout for it at my local...
  • tycho reacted to candygram's post in the thread Favorite coffee? with Like Like.
    Medium roast Kona Peaberry from KOA coffee company....it's been a special pandemic treat for Mr. Gram and I.
  • tycho replied to the thread Favorite coffee?.
    I've generally enjoyed all the Kona that I've sampled -- except for one that is in a bright blue bag. I know now to avoid it, but can't...
  • candygram reacted to Admin's post in the thread Favorite coffee? with Like Like.
    This is the millionth post on the forum so @marcvasa wins 1,000 reputation points and consequently lifelong Senior Membership! :party...
  • candygram replied to the thread Favorite coffee?.
    Medium roast Kona Peaberry from KOA coffee company....it's been a special pandemic treat for Mr. Gram and I.
  • candygram reacted to tycho's post in the thread Favorite coffee? with Helpful Helpful.
    Well, pfffft, @bayram61 , an espresso shot anywhere in Italy is better than just about any coffee of any kind in the USA. Having said...
  • candygram replied to the thread The Song Game....
    Put Your Head on My Shoulder ~ Paul Anka
  • candygram reacted to Selfhelp's post in the thread The Song Game... with Like Like.
    Can't Get It Out Of My Head - ELO
  • Supposedly 100mg tramadol Paliodal from Mexico. After taking swim had very different effects from a normal dose, numbness in the...
    • signal-2021-07-26-155827__01.jpg
  • Swim received an order recently from this vendor that is definitely not what they ordered... Anyone had a similar issue with this...
  • Todd has been around for a very long time as well, under different names. His threads are still around. But I believe in order to be...
  • tycho reacted to bamorris's post in the thread What is your vice? with Like Like.
    My new crazy vice is oatmilk with cold brew coffee. I literally will run to different stores to get my favorite kind. It's ridiculous!
  • tycho replied to the thread What is your vice?.
    I read that too quickly the first time around and thought I saw ""OATMEAL with cold brew coffee." And I was thinkin' "whaaaaaaaaat???"...
  • Robomarley1 replied to the thread Xanax attraction..
    I was given them by my doctor for panic attacks. And they work really well for that. My problem is that they felt euphoric to me and I...
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks