NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1412 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 114

Thread: Darknet

  1. #61
    I accessed SR about 3 years ago using Tor. Mostly out of curiosity. It's crazy what is available on there. I looked around for awhile and got the hell out. It was just too much. The whole Bitcoin thing seemed fairly confusing too.
    Likes Carter liked this post

  2.  
    Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. #62
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    planet Earth
    Posts
    351
    Davika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of lightDavika is a glorious beacon of light

    @Flowerpotzz24, it depends which market you trust with your coins in escrow, don't ever put too much into your wallet anyways. And choose for next day delivery when buying from inside the the country so your money won't be in escrow too long. There are good markets that have and maintained an excellent rep, but your right even they can go rogue any moment.
    Helpful tommygun Rated helpful
    Likes Carter liked this post

  4. I looked around a couple of years ago with a friend mostly for the sake of being informed and an itching curiosity. I was very shocked with what was available on there and was filled with an eerie feeling and both of decided that we wouldn't actually ever use it as a resource. There are definitely some interesting things available though...
    Likes Carter liked this post

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Planet=Earth, Star=Sol, Galaxy=Milky Way, Universe=God's Creation
    Posts
    31
    ThisIsMyBoss will become famous soon enough

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopoldBloom View Post
    I looked around a couple of years ago with a friend mostly for the sake of being informed and an itching curiosity. I was very shocked with what was available on there and was filled with an eerie feeling and both of decided that we wouldn't actually ever use it as a resource. There are definitely some interesting things available though...
    @Davika Wait till you see this.
    @Flowerpotzz24 Wait till you see this.

    @LeopoldBloom So you were shocked?

    Hey Guys,

    Wait till you see this http://xrsweuattx5iqaat.onion/ Now this one-page Darknet website should shock you.
    I was floored when I scrolled to the middle of the page and at the end of the page.

    When I saw those 10 little round objects for 500 Euros, I said "Cool, I want some to play around with just for fun". LOL
    Reminds me of Sgt. Stryker (Sands of Iwo Jima) when one of the round objects went whizzing by and then said those famous words.

    Note: You need TOR to load the above one page website. (Takes a while to load and the URL sometimes changes)
    Helpful ry_2112, Davika Rated helpful
    Likes Carter liked this post
    Freedom, Common Sense, Individuality, Human Rights, are all dead. Stupidity is everywhere.

  6. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyBoss View Post
    @Davika Wait till you see this.
    @Flowerpotzz24 Wait till you see this.

    @LeopoldBloom So you were shocked?

    Hey Guys,

    Wait till you see this http://xrsweuattx5iqaat.onion/ Now this one-page Darknet website should shock you.
    I was floored when I scrolled to the middle of the page and at the end of the page.

    When I saw those 10 little round objects for 500 Euros, I said "Cool, I want some to play around with just for fun". LOL
    Reminds me of Sgt. Stryker (Sands of Iwo Jima) when one of the round objects went whizzing by and then said those famous words.

    Note: You need TOR to load the above one page website. (Takes a while to load and the URL sometimes changes)
    Interesting! I saw nothing remotely close on Evolution Marketplace, but Silk Road had some handguns for sale. I wonder how genuine the listings are? They got pictures, but even if the Luhansk People's Republic is probably in dire need of funds, I doubt they would be selling weapons like this. If that group indeed a paramilitary organization, I think they are selling those weapons in secret, but chances are higher that they are either scammers or part of some criminal organization. They write that the merchandise is available in the EU, and that means they are smugglers, selling weapons. Very doubtful the merchandise would ever be sent, and if it would, what are the chances of it reaching the receipent? Within the EU, the handguns could probably arrive, but I doubt anything larger would arrive. Even from China, small parcels are rarely checked in most countries, but I very much think a parcel the size of a laptop would have been checked.
    Likes Carter liked this post

  7. I checked out SR just before the takedown. The browser was a bit tricky but I got it to work. Glad I did not partake, way too paranoid. It's amazing what you can buy online, I even bought Kratom from Amazon a few times lol. I've never heard of Darknet until now, sounds like a place I'll stay away from.
    Likes wildings, Mira, Carter liked this post
    ...and these three men made a solemn vow...John Barleycorn must die.

  8. #67

    Default I have the view as you

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBarleyCorn View Post
    I checked out SR just before the takedown. The browser was a bit tricky but I got it to work. Glad I did not partake, way too paranoid. It's amazing what you can buy online, I even bought Kratom from Amazon a few times lol. I've never heard of Darknet until now, sounds like a place I'll stay away from.
    I'm too paranoid to use the dark web, even with TOR. I'm sure the NSA, DEA, etc. monitor the heck out of the darkweb. That is where terrorists, child porn, etc. lurk. And I'll bet the best hackers are also there. No thanks.
    Helpful HarryIrene Rated helpful
    Likes JohnBarleyCorn, ladyghost, Geezer liked this post
    I often lose track. and forget to count my blessings.

  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgrayman View Post
    I'm too paranoid to use the dark web, even with TOR. I'm sure the NSA, DEA, etc. monitor the heck out of the darkweb. That is where terrorists, child porn, etc. lurk. And I'll bet the best hackers are also there. No thanks.
    I agree with you. I've never even tried. Too dark for me.
    Likes HarryIrene, SewDiva818, Carter liked this post

  10. #69
    I don't know what the big deal is with all of you! Just check it out. It is not a big deal! Just some hidden websites that are accessed via Tor or some other darkweb like Freenet.
    Likes wildings liked this post

  11. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerpotzz24 View Post
    I don't know what the big deal is with all of you! Just check it out. It is not a big deal! Just some hidden websites that are accessed via Tor or some other darkweb like Freenet.
    Yeah its easy, if a ROBOT can do it .... anyone can do it!!!


    http://anonhq.com/swiss-police-arres...cstasy-online/
    Likes wildings, Carter, TeutonicBlood liked this post
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

  12. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerpotzz24 View Post
    I don't know what the big deal is with all of you! Just check it out. It is not a big deal! Just some hidden websites that are accessed via Tor or some other darkweb like Freenet.
    there is no big deal about darknet or tor, like a weapon, all depends on what you do with it. frankly, if you have anything you wish to remain low profile (secret isn't in the playbook) I would not go out and buy a neon sign pointing to me or any of my activities, oh, say purchasing schedule 4 medications from sy or an iop. the odds are miniscule but why push it? for our purposes tor and darknet marketplaces are pointless. what on earth do they have we can't obtain in a much less hazardous manner. I don't relish having my ip... on the nsa et.al. database for absolutely no good reason. not like I need to start my own militia or few keys of coke........ doubt if anyone else here does either. having said that, for curiosity's sake, if I really felt compelled to investigate, nah, never mind, I wouldn't. then that's just my op-ed. I already have sufficient info on the issue. not to mention I wouldn't dive into bitcoins either simply because the funding issues suck.
    Helpful Geezer, ChesterCat Rated helpful
    Likes Kermit S, Carter liked this post

  13. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    170
    Frank Leigh has a spectacular aura aboutFrank Leigh has a spectacular aura aboutFrank Leigh has a spectacular aura aboutFrank Leigh has a spectacular aura aboutFrank Leigh has a spectacular aura about

    From past experience, dealing in bitcoins is no different from dealing in cash - you can still get royally ripped off but in a more confusing way!
    Helpful Carter Rated helpful

  14. #73
    I use TOR browser with Windows for browsing the "Deep Dot Web". I've never actually purchased anything there since I'm a recovering addict and am able to get anything I need from IOP's. As a network admin and software engineer, I find the technology fascinating. I haven't researched the "onoin" web in depth, nor is security an area I specialize in, but I've read enough to get the gist of the technology and I would feel relatively safe making small purchases from vendors I've researched.
    Likes Carter, oldgrayman liked this post

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Utopiate View Post
    I looked around on there, using the TOR browser. I checked out some of the bazaars and got a really creepy feeling, people offering to steal virtually anything for a price and someone seeming to offer the services of an assassin . . . a creepy feeling I last got about 9 years ago when I made my final visit to Nuevo Laredo. I remember thinking to myself "something is way wrong here. I'm leaving now and never coming back" both in NL and on those "dark web" bazaars.

    Aside from having to mix with the hoi polloi of a lawless "Interzone," there is the matter of obtaining those bitcoins and figuring out how to utilize their banking system, quite a few new terms and acronyms to learn. It seems like a lot of work on top of everything else, to me at least.
    Holy Schnitt. You had me at creepy. Ya'll have fun with that
    Likes ry_2112, Carter liked this post

  16. ive had a look around on TOR, some crazy things on there..from stolen credit cards, pre paid paypal accounts etc etc

    a whole load a crap, not worth the while and its probably mostly all a scam..and the bitcion..ughh that alone gives me a headache.
    Helpful Carter Rated helpful

  17. Ive been to the dark interwebs and left satisfied, this was a few years ago when SR was up and thriving. Now I dont even know what sites are legit or scams anymore so I dont really know if I will be looking on there anymore..

    I kinda learned on my own how to access .onion sites and the whole TOR thing when SR was alive and thriving. It was very interesting to say the least. Now adays I dont even know what darknet sites are legit or honeypots for LE so Im not sure I want to go to that dark place again lol .
    Last edited by tinmuning; 04-28-2015 at 07:54 PM.
    Helpful Carter Rated helpful

  18. #77
    ChesterCat is offline Banned Reason: Relaying forum discussions to a vendor
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In the Colonies
    Posts
    2,509
    ChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerpotzz24 View Post
    I don't know what the big deal is with all of you!
    demotivationus No big deal Its just a scratch 132844100888 - Darknet
    Likes Carter, ladyghost liked this post

  19. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by cornedbeefhash View Post
    Ive been to the dark interwebs and left satisfied, this was a few years ago when SR was up and thriving. Now I dont even know what sites are legit or scams anymore so I dont really know if I will be looking on there anymore..

    I kinda learned on my own how to access .onion sites and the whole TOR thing when SR was alive and thriving. It was very interesting to say the least. Now adays I dont even know what darknet sites are legit or honeypots for LE so Im not sure I want to go to that dark place again lol .
    Here is a list of marketplaces: http://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/28...laces-tor-i2p/ (updated 28.4.15)

  20. #79
    ChesterCat is offline Banned Reason: Relaying forum discussions to a vendor
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In the Colonies
    Posts
    2,509
    ChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond reputeChesterCat has a reputation beyond repute
    @wildings



    Quote Originally Posted by wildings View Post
    there is no big deal about darknet or tor, like a weapon, all depends on what you do with it. frankly, if you have anything you wish to remain low profile (secret isn't in the playbook) I would not go out and buy a neon sign pointing to me or any of my activities, oh, say purchasing schedule 4 medications from sy or an iop. the odds are miniscule but why push it? for our purposes tor and darknet marketplaces are pointless. what on earth do they have we can't obtain in a much less hazardous manner. I don't relish having my ip... on the nsa et.al. database for absolutely no good reason. not like I need to start my own militia or few keys of coke........ doubt if anyone else here does either. having said that, for curiosity's sake, if I really felt compelled to investigate, nah, never mind, I wouldn't. then that's just my op-ed. I already have sufficient info on the issue. not to mention I wouldn't dive into bitcoins either simply because the funding issues suck.

    You beautifully expressed what i've always thought about this "dark" garbage. There's many here,
    who are grown-ass adults, with Kids & Family to consider -before- engaging in obvious sub-cultures.


    And I certainly wouldn't shop at a Grocery Store, that also promoted Child Abuse & Pedophilia

    iwkmyp - Darknet
    http://www.wired.com/2014/12/80-perc...a-study-finds/
    Likes Carter, ladyghost, wildings liked this post

  21. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerpotzz24 View Post
    I don't know what the big deal is with all of you!
    Seems to me like a waste of time with no real "anonymous" security when push comes to shove. Especially if searching for young boys.
    Likes ladyghost, Jazie, ChesterCat liked this post

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.