Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: How to Find a Reputable Source

1. I’m found another vendor for benzodiazepines. The were cheap, quality and shipped quickly. Now they don’t have what I want in at this time. Looking again.
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ozzman1839 View Post
    I would think from what i read on this fourm so far is any general advice is great to have and what i have learned so far is , you have to be careful on who you are using and once you receive your order with no problems that’s the one i would use until problems start happening. I think once you start having problems with a site , move on until they get the problems fixed or you could start loosing money and nobody wants that. Personally im trying to look for 2 or 3 good sites I can use once i have a trust with them. If something goes wrong, i will still have my 2 other backups I can still use. That is the advice I can give you just from reading on here. It’s important to have sites you trust just in case one of them shuts down.
    I have used an iop off and on for several years, but it takes about 6 weeks to get an order and occasionally get lost in the mail. i have a back up. i am not a senior member so i am sure i am paying too much

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosbabe View Post
    I have used an iop off and on for several years, but it takes about 6 weeks to get an order and occasionally get lost in the mail. i have a back up. i am not a senior member so i am sure i am paying too much
    Hey, @Dosbabe... I hope this doesn't sound critical (because I don't mean to criticize you,) but you have been around here for a good long while now, and you haven't really been an active member on the forum, ito giving other people information, or weighing in on various vendors, or even just playing in the "other" forums. Any reason why? Do you want to be a participant here, or not? Just wondering.... You seem to have a vendor(s) but you don't seem to want to provide any info.... That's not how you become a senior member... Of course, JMO.
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

4. Any reason why? Do you want to be a participant here, or not?
    To add my experience: I ended up here when checking up on new sources 8 years ago (such a simpler time!). I generally found the little amount of info I needed quickly and didn't think much about contributing. Once the hard schedule for my poison happened, I started trying to participate more, but the high barrier of entry meant that when I needed new info, I wasn't going to get it anytime soon here. Luckily I somehow found the info for one really good source that remains good today so the impetus to become a site regular didn't materialize. And that is, of course, a short-sighted approach given the highly variable nature of this site's focus. I'm here now trying to contribute enough to become a senior member in case I need new info in the future, but it does seem like it the barrier is still really high. If people aren't discussing things for which I can offer any insight, there's not much I can do.

5. I understand what your feeling henrysdream, I feel much the same way. I’d like to become a contributing member but find my options limited to what I can post about. I’ve never had a problem finding a good source until lately. Luckily my doc does prescribe a benzo though it’s not the one I prefer. For the first time in about 20 years I find myself without a source. I will continue to post where I feel I can contribute.
    Likes henrysdream, pinkflower, Binky liked this post

6. @Musicmom
    I will continue to post where I feel I can contribute.
    I actually might have helped a senior member the other day so participation sometimes is its own reward (but earning Senior status is the only true reward). All we can do is post and Like this post and hope people Like this post back.
    Helpful Binky, Musicmom Rated helpful
    Likes calgal99, pinkflower liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by henrysdream View Post
    @Musicmom

I actually might have helped a senior member the other day so participation sometimes is its own reward (but earning Senior status is the only true reward). All we can do is post and Like this post and hope people Like this post back.
    And, now you've hit the "Senior Member" goal, too! Good luck!!

8. Great “sticky” covered absolutely everything u could want to know

Dobre
    Rom

9. @calgal99 It was a good day. I didn't even have to use my AK (until the 5-letter word game which had an unusual number of AK entries)

Quote Originally Posted by Musicmom View Post
    I understand what your feeling henrysdream, I feel much the same way. I’d like to become a contributing member but find my options limited to what I can post about. I’ve never had a problem finding a good source until lately. Luckily my doc does prescribe a benzo though it’s not the one I prefer. For the first time in about 20 years I find myself without a source. I will continue to post where I feel I can contribute.
    Honestly @Musicmom - please don't think you have to make significant, meaningful posts to get your post count up. There are loads of threads to post on that have nothing to do with making "meaningful" contributions. They're just chit chat and having a bit of a laugh or a moan - whatever! Or talking about pets if you have any. Or movies, word games, all sorts. As long as your posts are 100 characters (I think) which isn't very many. I have long-standing depression now with a lovely dose of anxiety to go along with it and to be honest I haven't got much interest in anything these days but I still found it easy to become a senior member on here.

Even just chatting with new members and liking their posts and getting likes back helps. I know that sounds cynical and like "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" but it's really not like that at all. It just sort of flows.

You have been here for more than the requisite number of days so you could easily get your post count up to become a senior member. It doesn't open up a magic kingdom of golden sources unfortunately but it is well worth it.

There's really no need to overthink it. I have made almost 600 posts and most of them have been nonsense. I've yet to post anything deep or profound. It might happen one day.

You should see what some of the most senior of senior members on here post about - people such as @H20shed65, @snowy, @Mecha and especially @windowpane. Utter rubbish but His Lordship Shed's starry a*se is so bejewelled it's a wonder he can walk.
    Helpful snowy, windowpane, Binky, Myrtle Rated helpful
    Likes calgal99, Rylee, Musicmom liked this post

11. @pinkflower As someone who thought they achieved senior moments status before, only to find out the qualifications had changed, I was going on the wording of the requirements sticky.

The parts that concerned me were
    not all 'like' and 'helpful' votes count
    and
    you will need to have been a member here for at least 1 month, and have made at least 60 quality, informative forum posts
    . Yes, once I hit the requisite number of posts, I auto-seniored, but I didn't expect it based on the wording.
    Helpful Myrtle Rated helpful
    Likes pinkflower, Binky liked this post

12. Same here- I'd like to be helpful, but posting about things I know nothing about isn't going to help anyone.
    Likes tycho, Binky liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by pepperbelle View Post
    Same here- I'd like to be helpful, but posting about things I know nothing about isn't going to help anyone.
    This is one of the better observations that I have read in a while. IMHO that's the best way to participate, and if it takes a bit longer to achieve Sr. Status, so be it. As a member I'd rather read quality posts than "fluff..."
    Helpful ludwig1961, Binky Rated helpful

14. I’m in the same boat. I’ve always had good sources up until the last 8 months or so. I too need a specific benzo. My doctor prescribes a bento but it is not the one I prefer. I try to come here and find something to post about but usually I find it hard to find somewhere to contribute in a meaningful way. I will keep trying and checking in. Maybe someday I’ll get there.
    Likes Carter liked this post

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicmom View Post
    I’m in the same boat. I’ve always had good sources up until the last 8 months or so. I too need a specific benzo. My doctor prescribes a bento but it is not the one I prefer. I try to come here and find something to post about but usually I find it hard to find somewhere to contribute in a meaningful way. I will keep trying and checking in. Maybe someday I’ll get there.
    You only need 7 more rep points, but you do need 37 more posts. Perhaps you could post on the Music, and/or game threads or even somewhere in the Off Topic area. Don't get discouraged
    RULE 63: Don't Take Carter Too Seriously

16. Default OSP

Hi, has anyone got any opinions (good or bad) on OSP (I am not sure if I can put the full name here?). I am pretty sure I’ve been scammed with fakes but don’t know what I can and can’t say!

Excuse my newbie ignorance. I couldn’t find any mention using the search bar.

Thanks
    Likes Remi liked this post

17. Quote Originally Posted by Genehuntsleftshoe View Post
    Hi, has anyone got any opinions (good or bad) on OSP (I am not sure if I can put the full name here?). I am pretty sure I’ve been scammed with fakes but don’t know what I can and can’t say!

Excuse my newbie ignorance. I couldn’t find any mention using the search bar.

Thanks
    Hi Gene
    You should probably wait until you're a senior member as there are many more vendors there. If OSP is there, you can post in the thread for it. If it's not already in the senior section, you can start a thread there.
    Much luck.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314