Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got 2nd Love Letter for Tramadol in 6 months...I'm afraid to open it

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl73 View Post
    My package has been stuck in LA since 12/25 and I was scared I would get a LL. So yesterday when I was unloading groceries from my car, A guy pulls up in a Sedan and gets out of his car, dressed oin a suit. He came towards me with paperwork in his hand and asked if this was the home of *** ***** and I said "yes." I was literally so scared it was the law coming to take me away, but it turned out to be an insurance salesman for people 65 and older. He thought my husband was turning 65 soon and wanted to sell him insurance. My husband is only 46! Lol. But omg...I was so scared. Lol
    Omg Pink, I would have gone totally deer in headlights. You're a brave woman. How random though to show up for insurance like that on a cold call? Weird! Glad it was harmless.
    Likes pinkgirl73, Ibinaround liked this post

Ibinaround will become famous soon enoughIbinaround will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by TiredMouse View Post
    Omg Pink, I would have gone totally deer in headlights. You're a brave woman. How random though to show up for insurance like that on a cold call? Weird! Glad it was harmless.
    Omg.. That is funny

No you're fine. Stop being paranoid. 200 pills ain't nothing. People who are in trouble don't get letters they get the door kicked in by a bunch of boot wearing thugs.
    Helpful Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes imnotthere, weezy1966 liked this post

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    @burritokat Just reading that you say this is actually the second LL in six months. Judging from previous posts, there are quite a lot of orders made, and the ordering process didn't seem to change any after the first LL was received.

I'm wondering why the mystery about what this one says, and the fear of opening it is all about. I'm sure the first one was read and ignored, so that would be the same procedure to use again.

We all should know these LL's can be generally looked at just like you would any other junk mail. It's going to tell you that ordering meds via the mail is illegal. It will explain how you could get scammed or ripped off. It will warn you that you could be receiving some fake medications. It will tell you everything that you already know, and nothing more.

If you are going to run paranoid and stop ordering, then you are playing right into the governments hands. For a few cents they've just stopped one more person from buying his/her medication out of country. One way or another, they want that money to be spent right here at home.

The only thing you should really be out is the time of delay in waiting for the lost shipment. As long as you've planned ahead and have a stash, that doesn't even matter really either.

And most vendors nowadays do have a reship policy, so use it. The LL you see in front of you is one that came out of a pile of copies, hurriedly signed and mailed out to people every day across the world.

The one you get isn't a special personal one made just for you and your situation. Maybe you order once in a while, or maybe you order a lot. It's still a little bit, a drop in the bucket of orders moving throughout thee system every day.

As you do seem to be overly paranoid, I could see you even replying to your letter. Please don't do that. Anyone who does so would be admitting to the lost order as being their own.

You should just ignore that letter. You've been pretty good at ignoring some of the advice given to you in the past. So it shouldn't be that hard for you to do.

I could be wrong though. Maybe you aren't that paranoid, just extra careful and cautious. After all, you have already received some fake trams recently. Being the sole person who that ever happened to with that particular vendor would make me feel the need to be very cautious and suspicious of everything too. I would feel like I was a one in a million victim, which is actually what you must be.

I would also not want to believe anyone would make up stories or leave stories unanswered just to draw attention to themself, and to try and keep that attention going. I know nobody would be that immature and stupid, don't you agree?

My conclusion for you is that even though a LL is just a formality, in your situation given all of the recent past history of lousy luck, you should just stop all online ordering for the good of yourself and everyone else too.
    Last edited by davidpaul; 01-17-2016 at 12:03 AM. Reason: additional advice

LL's are pretty much meaningless. They give an indication of second rate vendor not bothering to oversee the packaging and changing
    things occasionally even though there have been no problems. Or noticing a certain international hub is receiving more scrutiny than usual
    on packages from certain countries.
    What happened to me a few years ago was all the transactions went through ( WU ) and all orders came through, but a call from DHS requesting
    a meeting with me at my office and with my attorney nearby showed how little they knew. What I learned was all the money transfer service industries
    rolled over when these twenty-something junior G-men flashed a badge. And to make a point I told the Protectors of our Homeland that unless they had
    film of me personally sending money how would they disprove it was not an enemy or practical joker. Turns out they were after the SY group that as
    they did then had funds sent to Tijuana using a different receiver each time.
    Much longer before, there was a Central American vendor ( Costa Rica ? ) that sent pharm grade vics. @ $2-3/ 7.5mg. After at least 3 LL's I told him to
    stop sending. LL's seem to be no more than propaganda by Big Pharma. Some are moving out of the US to dodge the taxes they make on US profits and
    the huge bailout, incentives if you like, we pay these asswipes. On a non pharmaceutical note, GE realized that for every $100 million spent on lobbying,
    they received $140 million.
    Helpful davidpaul, Gramma, ANC Rated helpful
    Likes weezy1966, tommygun liked this post

6. Quote Originally Posted by davidpaul View Post
    @burritokat Just reading that you say this is actually the second LL in six months. Judging from previous posts, there are quite a lot of orders made, and the ordering process didn't seem to change any after the first LL was received.

I'm wondering why the mystery about what this one says, and the fear of opening it is all about. I'm sure the first one was read and ignored, so that would be the same procedure to use again.

We all should know these LL's can be generally looked at just like you would any other junk mail. It's going to tell you that ordering meds via the mail is illegal. It will explain how you could get scammed or ripped off. It will warn you that you could be receiving some fake medications. It will tell you everything that you already know, and nothing more.

If you are going to run paranoid and stop ordering, then you are playing right into the governments hands. For a few cents they've just stopped one more person from buying his/her medication out of country. One way or another, they want that money to be spent right here at home.

The only thing you should really be out is the time of delay in waiting for the lost shipment. As long as you've planned ahead and have a stash, that doesn't even matter really either.

And most vendors nowadays do have a reship policy, so use it. The LL you see in front of you is one that came out of a pile of copies, hurriedly signed and mailed out to people every day across the world.

The one you get isn't a special personal one made just for you and your situation. Maybe you order once in a while, or maybe you order a lot. It's still a little bit, a drop in the bucket of orders moving throughout thee system every day.

As you do seem to be overly paranoid, I could see you even replying to your letter. Please don't do that. Anyone who does so would be admitting to the lost order as being their own.

You should just ignore that letter. You've been pretty good at ignoring some of the advice given to you in the past. So it shouldn't be that hard for you to do.

I could be wrong though. Maybe you aren't that paranoid, just extra careful and cautious. After all, you have already received some fake trams recently. Being the sole person who that ever happened to with that particular vendor would make me feel the need to be very cautious and suspicious of everything too. I would feel like I was a one in a million victim, which is actually what you must be.

I would also not want to believe anyone would make up stories or leave stories unanswered just to draw attention to themself, and to try and keep that attention going. I know nobody would be that immature and stupid, don't you agree?

My conclusion for you is that even though a LL is just a formality, in your situation given all of the recent past history of lousy luck, you should just stop all online ordering for the good of yourself and everyone else too.
    That one right there ^

55ebaccd614021eac2e1ce4f79bf84e7.jpg
    Likes serenat2, davidpaul, Mira, weezy1966, Nalamom14, ANC liked this post
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

serenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of lightserenat2 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't have much to add @davidpaul said it best. You seem to have horrible luck or are just very nervous and pairanoid . Maybe online ordering isn't for you. The fact that you start threads and then disappear when people don't say what you want to hear is a whole different issue.

In over 10 years of orders on my end, I have received 1 LL in all that time. Maybe 500+ orders.. And maybe it was just dumb luck, but as far as I know and have heard over a decade nobody ever gets prosecuted for small orders of Sch3+ meds. I have heard of people getting charged for Sch1 stuff... But what I've always heard is just ignore the LL and move on with your life. They don't have time to investigate a minor thing like that.

Also, by ignoring that letter you will never know exactly what is inside. I can GUESS that it is a letter with a scary looking RX thingy with a snake wrapped around it lol... I don't think they wrote any personal letter directed TO YOU.

Just open it, read it, burn it... That is what I've always done.
    Likes davidpaul, weezy1966, serenat2 liked this post

All of this talk about throwing these things out has me hurting. At least make sure to recycle them

I'd probably make a paper airplane out of it if they ever sent me one *knock on wood*

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

What happened to the OP?
    Did he go to hell?
    I went there once but got kicked out.
    To anyone who gets an LL,sorry if you do,but don't be worrying about it at all.
    Good luck all.

@tommygun ... From what I've read in other threads, the OP's mode of operation is to post something concerning and then just bounce, with no updates or responses. Those posts aren't very helpful and kind of annoying...
    Last edited by Baumschick; 01-23-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Sassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond repute
    Sassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond reputeSassypat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenbaum1126 View Post
    @tommygun ... From what I've read in other threads, the OP's mode of operation is to post something concerning and then just bounce, with no updates or responses. Those posts aren't very helpful but to each his own...
    On another forum I'm on, we call them "drive by posters." I wouldn't mind having that extra time on my hands!

13. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. I've only ever gotten one, but I fully expect to get another one or two in the next couple weeks (my packages haven't moved since ISC LA).... and I don't really expect anything horrible to happen.
    Likes Azzamean liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12