Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So how did you come to be in this World?

1. I like the pink fish avatar!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Miss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura aboutMiss99 has a spectacular aura about

Because some doctors don't care and they want you to take something else that doesn't work or they say you need psychological help for anxiety blah blah blah. I did some research and I found this group and I'm so glad that I did it has been a blessing. We should not have to suffer at all !!!!
    Helpful Hymee Rated helpful
    Likes jaders liked this post

Yup,,

Got tossed off all my pain meds cold turkey 07/30/18,,, brutal,, still off ,, just came back,,

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Hymee View Post
    Yup,,

Got tossed off all my pain meds cold turkey 07/30/18,,, brutal,, still off ,, just came back,,
    That is so completely brutal. We can only hope that the overwhelming numbers of folks put thru this find their way to IOP's and just overwhelm the border patrol system. It's so utterly heartless and cruel. Insane, really...
    Likes davidpaul, pinkflower liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

I do hope the gate keepers have a good spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyfish View Post
    I like the pink fish avatar!
    Pretty much bang on sister/brother (cover all bases) but yes, sad we must go without,, streets are OD for sure, cant go there..

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Hymee View Post
    I do hope the gate keepers have a good spirit
    Not necessarily... they used to but not so much now.
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

9. First of all have a great day ahead and happy new year 2019 to all members from me.

now coming to the question how i came to this world, i would say i don't know how it happen actually, i think i had problem of nasal polyps and nose conjunction in breathing for 4-5 years from now, got treatment from may doctors and they were giving me antibiotics mostly which made my stomach fluffy and digestion problem. then got the help of internet searched best meds online for particular issue. so slowly slowly i came to this platform. and now i feel its really great full to have so many experienced people for conversation and learn a lot.

Regards,
    dexter

@Miss99
    quite agree,,, Some Docs are lame,, Thanks and Hello ,,,

breaking news,,, Anne-Elisabeth Falkekik blah alah abducted

of the Hagen (perhaps even Haas) family

**** it
    Last edited by Hymee; 1 Week Ago at 06:33 PM.

Cool beans Dex

I have to belong and be with like minded people. There's no reason adults should be denied good pain relief.
    Likes Anne Onomis liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    I have to belong and be with like minded people. There's no reason adults should be denied good pain relief.
    It is interesting to see how many of us tend to think along the same lines on other stuff as well, showing the pattern that we are generally free-thinkers with strong ethics - but those ethics are our own. We think and we question (which those in power tend to hate, btw). We want no harm to come to ourselves or others, but won't just sit back and suffer and die through blind obedience to unjust laws imposed on us by the whims of an oppressive power structure.
    Likes jaders, jakemoe liked this post

15. I came into this world when my doctor decided to take me off Tramadol cold turkey after I was on it for 10 years at 8 pills per day! I knew more than he did about what the affects of that would be so I scrambled to the computer and started googling my heart out and found this forum. So basically it was to avoid Tramadol withdrawals because my doctor wouldn't believe me when I tried to explain the HELL of withdrawals from Tramadol. I have never experienced withdrawing from Tramadol but my friend had and after a year of her going off a high dosage cold turkey, which she had also been on for many years (due to her doctor suddenly refusing to prescribe more), she still was suffering over a year later with lingering withdrawal symptoms. Thankfully I found this forum and read, read and read some more. Now I don't have to depend on the government and physicians who are not educated on the drugs they prescribe, to decide whether I need pain control or not.
    Likes jaders, Anne Onomis liked this post

16. I came into the world of IOP due to being in a car accident were I was rear ended by a tractor trailer. After going to the doctor for over a year and getting pain meds and doing therapy for the neck and back pain my doctor told me he was not going to prescribe me any more pain meds. I did not know what to do as I was in pain and without the pain meds I could not make it through the day. So with my last 30 day supply of pain meds from my doctor I started searching online and found a few places that I could get pain meds from. I did a little research and placed my first order it has been over 10 years now and I have never looked back.
    Likes jakemoe, Anne Onomis liked this post

17. So how did you come to be in this World?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123