Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How many times have members been scammed and how?

1. I've never been scammed. Although I'm waiting on a delivery from a Serbian vendor I haven't used in 18 months . Right now TN states it was posted 2 weeks ago which is definitely longer than I've waited previously. Unfortunately I'm starting afresh on the boards and don't have access to email reviews section. Can anyone help??

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    ^ @Bilbo B I suggest checking first if that vendor has its own thread in the forum using the Search function. If there's already a thread about it, you can post there and hopefully there are other members who had previous transaction with them who can help.

If the Search result is negative, please check if your vendor is in this list UPDATED Alphabetized List of Sources Discussed ONLY in the Senior Area. Vendors in that list are not supposed to be discussed in the open forum and you have to wait until you're a Senior Member to do so.
    Helpful Magically_delicious Rated helpful
    Likes babybird liked this post

4. Quote Originally Posted by medi1 View Post
    @snowy I'm not too trusting I don't think, That was the very first time I've been scammed in my life! The only reason I eventually sent this guy money was because I sent a payment as goods and he refunded it, So I thought if he was a scammer he would have just kept the first payment and strung me along with delays or something. Then I sent the final payment as friend...It was a stupid mistake and I've learned my lesson. Thank for the info
    Yea it's the whe funds for goods vs friends thing to watch put for. It's a sad, rotten, evil world at times - - everywhere!

5. Selectively scammed (I have feeling this is so). Not here, but other place. Scammers also has others who do his bidding and shoots down anyone who complains or tells their truth. It is awful experience.

I do not believe there are honest vendors anymore.

They are worse than doctors mostly. At least doctors give you legit medication. These take money and either send fake baby powder, have friends who gang up on you, or take money and make promises and excuses until you give up.

I actually have no hope that even as a senior here I will find anyone reputable, with genuine medication, who will not steal money and not send medicine.

Oh well.
    Helpful CrayonBox Rated helpful

6. I have never been scammed, which is really lucky actually, because before I found this group I was just relying on internet searches to find places.

I did once have a sort of opposite situation to a scam and that was when I received the same order twice from two different places. I can only think that whoever was relaying the orders must have made a mistake and sent it to be fulfilled by two different vendors.

TurboV8 will become famous soon enoughTurboV8 will become famous soon enoughTurboV8 will become famous soon enough

Back in 2013 or so I placed an order for Gear from somewhere in South America. WU $400 and sent the info through email, got a reply saying the "Your order was cancelled." I replied a few times and no reply. It was my first order, I've placed several from EU and never had a problem.

Happened twice for me ..first time so unexpected as the supplier super reliable and quality meds at reasonable prices ..the odd thing is the site is still up and running and my order even 6 months later is showing awaiting payment lol...paid immediately and sent numerous e mails ..... second time out of desperation (never let your emotions rule your brain) says me who is going through a break up of relationship I digress ...anyway found pharmacy online not much research ordered and had my suspicions before I paid ...and hey presto scammed .... it’s not just about finding iOp that actually sends you an order but also the efficacy of the product is just as important ..
    Last edited by Lordy; 09-11-2018 at 09:14 PM.
    Likes babybird liked this post

medi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud ofmedi1 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Magically_delicious View Post
    Yea it's the whe funds for goods vs friends thing to watch put for. It's a sad, rotten, evil world at times - - everywhere!
    Hi @Magically_delicious If you check that thread you'll see that I was refunded I told my my bank that I paid some guy for 2 laptop batteries and he blocked me, so the bank got my money back
    Helpful Tbm, Lordy, Magically_delicious Rated helpful
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Can I call purchasing meds from online sources a career? Well, in my career, I've been taken advantage of, OK scammed, a total of 5 times. 3 from Mexican based sources, and 2 from Indian based sources. I've probably place and received over 200 orders. The last time I lost $ was probably around 2010, so its been quite a while. Research and an ear to the ground is the best way to avoid a loss, but not a guarantee by any means.

11. Thankfully, I haven’t been the victim of any scam yet, but have bailed mid process from multiple transactions because of a gut feeling that something wasn’t right.

Except for one instance, they have all been the right thing to do. Golden rule in this game is trust your intuition, unless of course you are a dumbski. In this case, you probably shouldn’t be playing at all.

Once through paylmira (spelling?). I ordered something and what I received was questionable and 99% fake/bogus.

Total I was out - $150 or so. Just make sure you read the reviews and you should be fine.

Smithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant futureSmithy1 has a brilliant future

Thankfully I haven't been scammed yet either (Touch wood) Funnily enough before I found this wonderful forum I was just relying on internet searches placed 2 orders and they turned up then searched a little more and this forum came up in my search so I joined, The rest is history. Spent a fair bit to I wouldn't be ordering if my doctors would prescribe the right amount off Diazepam instead off 7 x 2mg or 7 x 5mg if I'm lucky A MONTH! It's a farse!

14. Long ago I learned not to use Mexican vendors because of scamming. I used to order from a guy who a lot of people would recognize, until he (or my address) somehow got on the drug enforcement list and I got a couple "love letters" from them that my order was seized. I also used to order from some places down in Florida that shipped Fed Ex 2nd day, they weren't so much scammers as stalkers and would call at least once a day to see if I needed to order more. Next story, I ordered from a place in Texas that took checks, you mailed your check, they sent your drugs, then they went to wiring money only, and it cost so much that I dropped them. Now I use a site that isn't cheap, but is reliable. The lesson learned is, in this business, things can change overnight...
    Last edited by babybird; 11-24-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    Helpful Demede Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

15. So far never but I've only just ordered online for the second time

16. I have not been scammed yet, luckily.
    I'm sure I would have been if I hadn't found this site though. I was looking into some not so reputable vendors before I stumbled upon PR, which has allowed me to make more informed decisions.

17. Haven't been scammed yet but am having a hard time finding a source. I thought maybe I had been but nothing was charged to my card. I got a call about my purchase but they gave me an option to cancel over phone and everything sounded shady so I canceled.

18. So far I have not been but I’ve used a vendor from the topix days. He’s rather high though and I did a ton of research here and started with an IOP. So far great experience although the last few months I’ve had issues ordering from them because I was using zelle. It actually wasn’t a pharmacy problem but a problem with zelle that took me months and many phone calls to straighten out. It was a well known problem with zelle. I could not access my account to make a payment. They just recently got rid of zelle and switched to western union so I just placed a new order. I imagine lots of people unable to pay because of zelle problems. I’m just now reaching senior status. Purely my own fault because I didn’t post much. Long story short I had no problems finding a good IOP by researching non senior area. I spent hours doing it. Do your own research and you would be surprised at what’s buried in the threads. The rep points weren’t hard to get at all. Find an area that you have knowledge on and post. Looking forward to sharing my source in the senior section.
    Helpful Brianna9, seashells Rated helpful

Way back when the DB forum was active there was a source I used many times, actually he was very popularl with a lot of DB members. I had one order that didn’t arrive, it was around the same time as others were reporting late and/or missing orders. When I inquired about my order, he went off on me in an email reply that would make a sailor blush, needless to say I never received that order. That was around the time the DB forum went offline.

I’m not sure if this guy took too many orders and couldn’t deliver but he’s still around today and people say he’s reliable. Incredibly he still sends me emails with his “specials” and stuff. Nope, not going to order from him again, not going to happen.
    Helpful seashells, Qtrgirl Rated helpful

20. How many times have members been scammed and how?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345