Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travelling to US with unprescribed meds.

1. I am actually going to Canada in 11 days and was wondering this, I am taking Diazepam over, I have a prescription bottle and a bottle that wasn't prescribed, I am wondering if I should tip the unprescribed bottle into the prescription one (may look weird though as I was prescribed 50 and it'd mean 100 would be in a bottle that is labelled 50) or whether to just put the unprescribed bottle into my checked and carry on the prescribed bottle.
    Likes Marcie liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Travelling to US with unprescribed meds.
    turnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enough

@cameronhook either way should be okay . I have read that they are not looking for rx . and from people talking about it that is is ok . maybe carry on would be best. especially if it has your name on it .
    doubt they are going to check it .
    He had a few expressions, one of which was, 'Ob la di ob la da, life goes on, bra'.

Just to update i went on my trip and decided not to hide my meds but to carry them openly with rest of my toiletries - i actually packed extra toiletries such as indigestion tablets and paracetemol to try and make the meds less stand out. I did get searched outwards and inwards including my toiletry bag and they were not interested in my meds at all. They were focused on terror threats. I didnt carry large amount though - just a couple of blisters each of zops and diazepam. I was super nervous which is probably what made them consider that this old lady might be a terror threat.
    Helpful turnery Rated helpful
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

turnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enoughturnery will become famous soon enough

@Marcie nice of you to post an update on how it went with your travel plans
    Really glad it was uneventful except some extra nervousness
    I expect they do look for thoses signs . I have read that the Israel’s do look for darting eyes sweaty hands or forehead and other nervous looks as part of the screening for terroris ts.
    He had a few expressions, one of which was, 'Ob la di ob la da, life goes on, bra'.

6. Travelling to US with unprescribed meds.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12