Thread: Codeine Users Out There, How much do you folks take of it, Onestly!?

Smithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to behold

Default Codeine Users Out There, How much do you folks take of it, Onestly!?

I'm currently taking around 8 to 10 codeine a day 30mg with a break from it here and there, I'll taper myself of it like just to say I'll take 8 pills a day for a while then I'll start to take 7 the next day then 6 the day after and so on, Then I'll have a break from it for a few weeks, I exercise a lot through out the day in my spare room with all my gym equipment in you name it I've got it lol 6 days a week I do this exercise regime with the Sunday off just to feel a little bit normal without my anxiety hanging over me constantly 24/7 and all its physical Symtons that come with it, I eat all the right things diet wise to along with my exercise, Anyway the Codeine tends to help with the aches and pains a lot with me exercising and gets me through it at time to be honest, If I get 60mg Codeine which I get sometimes when vendors have it in stock I would be taking around 4 a day, Anyway my question is what are you codeine takers taking out there daily?? The maximum daily dose is 240mg isn't it correct me if I'm wrong.

*PLEASE BE ONEST WITH ME I WONT BE JUDGEMENTAL AT ALL*

Im just intrested in what people are taking out there i also take Mitrazapine 15mg prescribed off the doctor and Setraline 100mg prescribed off the doctor to along with Propanolol 80mg off the doctor as off when needed but I rarely take the Propanolol, I take 10mg off Diazepam a day with my Mitrazapine to help me sleep because I'm a bad sleeper to, But I only source Diazepam and Codeine off vendors and I've got to say it costs me a small fortune I would love to have all the money back I have spent on Diazepam and Codeine.

I know what you's are thinking this is a lot off meds right??

Thought and opinions appreciated as always folks I just wanted a little advice on the subject.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, Take Care, Luke.
    Last edited by Smithy1; 1 Week Ago at 09:04 PM.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Codeine Users Out There, How much do you folks take of it, Onestly!?
    cherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud of

Okay, i will respond with honesty -- i have been taking codeine with Tylenol prescribed for years for migraines but have recently been diagnosed with early onset arthritis in both my shoulders and severe nerve damage in my right shoulder and neck. I do source codeine phosphate because i like to control my intake but it has been hard to get anything shipped to Canada. I don't take more than 30mg every four hours when i have a migraine and just occasionally for the shoulder pain. I do prefer to have the 60 mg phosphate for the really bad shoulder/neck pain but again, it is hard to find right now.

I also take anxiety medication that i am prescribed but do source sometimes with stuff i prefer-- an example is that recently clonazapam that i have a script for is not working as well with my insomnia so i prefer some xanax or zolp to help with that but just occasionally as i know that can be a slippery slope with dependency. I think as long as you are careful, still have a doctor to fall back on and are very aware of your own limits/issues you should be okay. I also work out as much as physically possible, it is the best for anxiety issues IMO.

For instance, i only weigh 105 lbs and can take two 30mg codeine with tylenol and it helps me but someone larger it may take more if you know what i mean? Everyone is different of course. Just my two cents for what it is worth. Really frustrated right now with trying to find a source for codeine phosphate because i hate the apap (not asking for sources just stating fact) that is included in so many. You guys in the UK have so many more options, i am totally jealous lol! We used to have certain places but they have closed the doors really tight which is unfortunate.
    Anyway, no worries-- and no judgement, just be careful and if you think you are taking too much of something than it would be a good idea to talk to someone.

CherryB
    Likes jaders liked this post
    I'm alone, I'm not lonely

calgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud ofcalgal99 has much to be proud of

@Smithy1, IMO (only) you are really pushing the meds limit, for realz. You are taking 2 anti depressants plus a BP med from your physician(s), plus self-medicating with a benzo and an opioid. Plus I've seen your self-promoted quests for meds from new sources. IANAD, so I'm not going to offer anything other than a suggestion that you ask yourself what you are trying to achieve, and why. No judgement intended, seriously, but it does make me wonder. You are the only one who can answer, and you only answer to yourself. I do wish you well, though.

Peace.

First of all @smithy, get off the anti depressants ASAP, I e taken both of your and a whole lot more for 1 week of feeling great followed by noticeable changes in personality and not for the better. Propranolol is ideal for the physical side of anxiety and Diaz/ Xanax for the mental side, so you e got that Sussex.

Painkillers, I recently kicked a 4-5 year codeine and tram addiction, my numbers were scary 360 mg of codeine PER DOSE not per day, topped up with 300mg trams per dose. And I’d dose 3-5 times a day. I CT’d one weekend and it was like ascend from train spotting, but by Tuesday I was fine.u r still well within the prescribed limit of 30mg a day, so don’t sweat it man. Also everyone on here is paranoid, and push their own agenda when they know **** a about u (especially the yanks with the double digit IQs. If u wanna make changes, change for u and not some faceless avatar on here, who if u met in the street wud stare at their shoes!! Lol

Much love Andie x
    Helpful File Error 500, Stevo2 Rated helpful

Victory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really nice

Hi Luke,

I think if you're asking questions like this then you already have your answer. There's far more to life than exercising all day in a spare room. From what I know of you you are kind and physically in good shape. If it was me I'd get out there and help people who don't have physical mobility. You have physical strength, you''d be helping folk out and charities are screaming out for helpers. I think it'd give you the exercise, get you out in the fresh air, be good for your morale, far better for your physical and mental health and far cheaper on your wallet. It would help your CV too.

We have tens of thousands of elderly folk who are dying of loneliness in the UK in 2018, it is shocking. You, me and a lot more of us could help them.

Change/action is hard but can be soooooo worth it.

V
    Likes Smithy1, jaders liked this post

Smithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to beholdSmithy1 is a splendid one to behold

@cherrybomb @calgal99 Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it I will take every word you have said to me on board.

@Victory104 Yeah I suppose your right there is more to life than exercising in my spare room your right on that one but what I have been through for a young lad is terrifying, I lost my little boy when he was 3 years old to a undiagnosed condition where his brain deteriorated overtime.

I'm only coming up 28 this year my son He was well publicised to with charity events left right and centre for him but after he passed away me and his Mam departed then I went on a downward spiral, Hes been passed away 3 year he passed away on the 1st off February 2015 Thats the main reason about me staying inside all the time its about actually going out and people knowing my buisiness sort of thing it's like sort off a paranoia like the full town knows my buisiness which is not nice there's times were I won't leave the house for a month and I'll have to send people to do things for me and so on, I'm not telling you folks just get sympathy or anything like that far from it I would rather people just treat me the same as any other person, I'm just giving yous a little insight into my day to day life and how things can be hard for me with depression wise and anxiety and crippling panic attacks.

@Victory104 you said go out and help people I fully understand where your coming from but I just can't bring myself to even get out off bed in the morning at times so the exercise is the only thing I really do to get me through the day and eating well etc I only really go out when I have a appointment etc People see me different now and I can sense that when they are around me, Friends, Family and so on.

@Trainspotter S**T!!? That's a mega dose of codeine you must of been itching like mad off that to take that all at once specially topped up with Tramadol aswell and I thought mine was bad I hope you are doing better now and taking less please say that you are? Hahah double digit IQ's that's made my day that has that made me chuckle!

Anyway that's why im on the Anti Depresants Andie because of what I have been through I say I would be way worse if I wasn't taking them but the doctors are so hesitant to prescribe benzos to me they have a few times when I've been really bad but they won't keep me in them for tollerance etc.

Anyway I'm rambling here I have not shared this info just for sympathy I really haven't trust me on this one there is one person on here that knows a lot of what I have told them and has been a great help and I can't thank that person enough they know who they are.

Also I got your PM Andie I will message you back tonight just the family are round at the moment if you don't mind?

Take Care, Luke X

P.S Thanks for all your kind advice people on this subject.
    Likes RobbieTD, tzabcan liked this post

8. I take NORCO for my migraines. I take 6 pills a day.

However, I am currently purchasing TAPENDOTAL. If that works, I will probably take it the evening and the NORCO during the day.
    Likes Smithy1 liked this post

Victory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really niceVictory104 is just really nice

@Smithy1
    What’s happened is heartbreaking. I feel I can’t say what I want openly so I’m going to send you a PM. X
    Likes Smithy1 liked this post

RobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to beholdRobbieTD is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy1 View Post
    Thoughts and opinions appreciated as always folks I just wanted a little advice on the subject. Thanks for taking the time to read this, Take Care, Luke.
    @Smithy1 Luke, I just wish that I had the courage, like yourself, to tell the Forum Members about why I have ended-up on benzodiazepines, codeine, DHC and tramadol etc. I think that I would scare myself if I wrote it all down, and like yourself, it is 100% because I have been let down by various G.P.s and other consultants - never, ever just to get a so-called 'high'.

The best of luck as to how things will turn out for you in the coming months and years. Robbie

P.S. your 'digging-around' for new sources is very much appreciated by myself, and I'm sure that the vast majority of Forum members in the the UK are also extremely glad as to what you've been doing.
    Helpful File Error 500 Rated helpful
    Likes Victory104, Ganesh liked this post

@RobbieTD Thanks for your very kind words buddy they cheered me right up, As you can probably tell life is a struggle for me with what I explained in my earlier post on this thread.

Like you say I have been failed by many off doctors, Mental Health doctors, Pscyartrists and therapists, (Which I am still under the care off) Even if they just prescibed me a 10mg dose off Diazepam a day with a break here and there for my crippling Anxiety I would be very happy person but they are just so reluctant to prescribe it its so frustrating even with my circumstances!! They have only prescibed it to me a handfull off times I can count on one hand the amout of times they have, What's riles me up is people that abuse and play the system seem to get these type off anxiety drugs purely for their own greed which stops the likes of me and you and many other people on this forum getting these types of drugs that really need them, Hence why people come to this brilliant forum sourcing.

Anyway again thanks for your kind words buddy best of luck to you to, Take Care, Luke.
    Likes RobbieTD, tzabcan, shrimpandwhitewine liked this post

12. Hey smithy how's it going mate? First of all, what you've had to endure is simply unfathomable to me, my condolences, keep fighting friend.

I suffer tremendous anxiety too, it's suffocating and although beta blockers can help prevent a full blown attack, they're still far from adequate for my current needs. Doctors really ought to grant clemency in certain, extreme cases.

I've only dabbled with codeine in a few instances on a recreational basis, just one tablet with several beers; I can recall, as my mind rested serene "so this is normality". As nice as it was, it's one drug I know I should avoid, I completely understand why you use though, I hope you find some peace of mind soon.
    Likes RobbieTD liked this post

@Smithy1. I'm so sorry for the loss of your little boy, and all the trauma you experienced. I don't have any advice on your meds, but I do wish you well, on your healing journey. I don't know what you believe in, so I'll just say

I'm sure he's looking down on you, and praying that you can find some peace, in your life. I'll say a prayer, and send healing energy your way. You'll be OK. Just give it time. Whether it's three years, or ten years. Be well dear

fellow traveler.

Peace

14. Codeine Users Out There, How much do you folks take of it, Onestly!?