Thread: Where can I share my new source?

Default Where can I share my new source?

Found a new source thats fast and cheap and professional. Wanted to share but dont know if thats allowed.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Where can I share my new source?
    JAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the roughJAMMY B is a jewel in the rough

@DocBrown it is allowed as long as they dont sell controlled drugs as that is only allowed in the senior section also may i suggest you look around the pr forum to make sure there is not a thread already on your vendor xx
    Helpful Blackbird123 Rated helpful
    Likes calgal99 liked this post
    She was made to look crazy by the man who drove her there....

4. So people like myself who are looking to find a reliable source cannot be privy to the information ..seems somewhat fustrating ...although I understand the rules it would be helpful to not have auch a high bar to get senior status ...

I think Ill wait until I am allowed into the senior section. Thanks you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    So people like myself who are looking to find a reliable source cannot be privy to the information ..seems somewhat fustrating ...although I understand the rules it would be helpful to not have auch a high bar to get senior status ...
    The bar really isn't all that high - there are people here who've joined the community, become active and obtained their senior status at one month or shortly thereafter.
    Helpful Binky Rated helpful
    Likes KarMar, jaders, pippi222, wocka liked this post

KarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud ofKarMar has much to be proud of

So people like myself who are looking to find a reliable source cannot be privy to the information ..seems somewhat fustrating ...although I understand the rules it would be helpful to not have auch a high bar to get senior status ...
    It’s not really a high bar to reach. Some people have gotten there in a couple weeks because they were participating in threads they are interested in or have knowledge about.

The problem is if you just give up sources left and right people will just leave once they get what they want. We have a community here. A lot of us are friends in real life and truly support one another and I wouldn’t of gotten that if I had been in a forum where people come and go all the time . Plus with Big Brother being constantly vigilant, practically breathing down our necks, we as a community need to set the bar.

And I think this to you in a PM
    LOL
    this is what no sleep looks like folks lol
    Last edited by KarMar; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:35 AM. Reason: Fat fingers
    The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above.

Madmanmoonx will become famous soon enoughMadmanmoonx will become famous soon enoughMadmanmoonx will become famous soon enough

@Lordy

I have been on here less then 6 weeks and achieved senior status a few days ago. It's not that hard really. Spend a bit of time extending welcomes and words of encouragement to newbies like ourselves. Read threads that are of interest to you and comment on them and impart some of your own personal experiences as well. There are even sections of other interests on here which you may share a passion with. Try to add value and make what you have to say interesting. That way you will pick up likes and helpful votes which will boost your reputation.

Just be patient and you will get there. It's well worth the effort.
    Helpful KarMar, Binky, onlyareader Rated helpful
    Likes tommygun, JAMMY B, pippi222, wocka liked this post

You can post the source, but the mods will most likely move it to the senior section in which you'll be unable to view it. So yea, its probably better to wait. Its not hard to get to 60 posts or even 100. Check out all the different subjects and topics on this forum. So many things to post about

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    To be honest this has been frustrating to me too, and even when you are a senior you can't directly ask "who sells X." It sometimes feels like you have to have psychic powers or already know everything there is to know about The Biz, and if you already had either resource, why would you be here?

But I understand why its like that, especially since sources that become popular have a habit of being gone years later. There are ways to get that info tho.

11. Thank you karmar ...ironically I do agree ..but as I am in search of a new reliable reasonable source my judgement is somewhat jaded ..
    So annoying..it seems now the powers that be making it difficuilt for us to find a reliable and reasonably priced ..definitely more difficult these days ...and yet the scammers seem to be easy to find

12. Will do ..I have in the past been quite extensive in my research and fortunately never been scammed till recently ...
    Seems the minefield of scammers is becoming more difficult to circum navigate ...
    What’s been most galling is that my previous op was in eu ..very reasonable, reliable and genuine branded meds
    Last edited by Lordy; 1 Week Ago at 06:36 AM.

@infamousryan, @DocBrown,

If the source is really useful, he might get a few helpfuls or likes ... It depends on the source and the products.

14. I'm new here, and hoping I can get to senior status sooner rather than later. I have a dental abscess in my bone and touching a nerve. The dentist sent me home with nothing but antibiotics and an oral surgeon appointment in a month and a half. It's been agonizing.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    Likes snowy liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslypaul View Post
    I'm new here, and hoping I can get to senior status sooner rather than later. I have a dental abscess in my bone and touching a nerve. The dentist sent me home with nothing but antibiotics and an oral surgeon appointment in a month and a half. It's been agonizing.
    Have you tried calling the dentist and telling him? I know it's hard to get them to hand out what people need for pain but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
    Do you have Urgent Care where you are? I'd go there, no one should have to suffer like you are .
    Good luck.

@seriouslypaul,

It's going to take time to become a senior. Maybe a stupid question, but do you have a general practitioner and have you tried asking him or her for help ?

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

I'm new here, and hoping I can get to senior status sooner rather than later. I have a dental abscess in my bone and touching a nerve. The dentist sent me home with nothing but antibiotics and an oral surgeon appointment in a month and a half. It's been agonizing.
    An abscess in the bone sounds seriously painful,bad enough on the gums but in the bone ouch no thanks,typical dentist,leaving you in pain,if its really painful, stopping you from eating etc i would go and seek help from a doc or hospital if the pain is that bad,i'm not in the US like you so not sure of your options,snowy mentioned urgent care,whatever that is i would try and use it,hope you get something sorted,sounds nasty,damn dentists sometimes.

18. The antibiotics should clear out the abscess until you can see the other dentist. Hang in there!

wocka will become famous soon enough

Ouch! Good luck. I have to agree with the others, your best bet is probably either your dentist or finding another dentist with a "soft touch" in your area. Even if you found a great source on here tonight, it would be weeks before you had any relief from an iop. You have to remember that order processing, possibly some more communication, shipping, customs, etc always takes much longer than I'd be willing to wait with a dental abscess. I'm not qualified to give advice, but I did have a huge dental abscess about a year ago and once it formed a bubble on my gum, I pierced and drained it myself. Once everything came out of that hole I instantly felt the most amazing relief of my life. I'm not saying you should do that, but there is a lot of info on how to pop/drain an abscess on the internet if you so choose. Also lots of naproxen and tylenol if you're able to take them. Like some others have said though, I'd definitely try reaching out to a dentist and seeing if anyone can help you out until the antibiotic clears the infection out. I really feel for you. Best of luck feeling better soon! Also, good luck getting to senior status!

20. Where can I share my new source?