NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 462 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW!!!! US Government Initiative to stop using Credit Cards and IOP's

1. This is just a general warning and my opinion based on an IOP saying they were fined. Some vendors are using other means like changing what is shown on you CC statement.

I don't know if it is true or not, but I had one vendor not use CC's at all anymore, and another put some fake descriptions on my CC statement. Therefore, I am assuming this shows their is something going on with CC's? Again this is just my opinion regarding the subject based on facts given to me by an IOP.
    Helpful shizzle Rated helpful

2. Quote Originally Posted by Figuretheworld45 View Post
    As I stated one of the vendors I use told me they were fined $150,000 US dollars. Let me lookup the post. I can't see a vendor deleting a payment form for no good reason? Especially this vendor? Here is the exact quote and I would think they have no reason to lie?
    I'll give you a reason why they would lie ... so they can extract more money from you in the near future. "Keep 'em worried and they will pay more for their order."
    Last edited by Kermit S; 07-17-2018 at 12:32 PM.
    Likes Bella38 liked this post
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

3. But they would lose sales? That makes no sense? In addition, they gave me exact dates of Pangea last year especially when it started back up. I trust the guy. Maybe I am wrong. Guy or girl?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Figuretheworld45 View Post
    But they would lose sales? That makes no sense? In addition, they gave me exact dates of Pangea last year especially when it started back up. I trust the guy. Maybe I am wrong. Guy or girl?
    If they don't try to raise the price and still do you right I don't see any reason to stop using them. Use caution when someone who you have no idea who they are (and they really have no idea who you are) gives "inside info". Just because it sounds plausible doesn't mean it's true. Just keep your eyes open. GL
    “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

5. This may be a personal issue that I may need some further assistance for someone to intervene on my behalf, but for some reason if I don't understand certain abbreviations or sayings, Instead of asking, I would much rather continue on reading until I find a special human jewel who decides to fully elaborate accidentally if you will, and cut people like me a break lol. (Love letter) so I take it this is not indeed an actual "love letter" :-) Shout out to @Keith K Stone.
    Likes Keith K Stone, snowy, Carter liked this post

6. Quote Originally Posted by shizzle View Post
    This may be a personal issue that I may need some further assistance for someone to intervene on my behalf, but for some reason if I don't understand certain abbreviations or sayings, Instead of asking, I would much rather continue on reading until I find a special human jewel who decides to fully elaborate accidentally if you will, and cut people like me a break lol. (Love letter) so I take it this is not indeed an actual "love letter" :-) Shout out to @Keith K Stone.
    It's a seizure letter from Customs. also known as an LL.

Wad it up & throw it away if you ever receive one...

These LEGAL questions should be referred to our PR member Lawyer.. @C&T
    Last edited by Keith K Stone; 07-25-2018 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Because I'm a Moron!
    Helpful Mecha, Binky, chell55, Carter Rated helpful
    Likes shizzle, C&T liked this post
    I'll Share MY Life With You A Thousand Miles Away....

7. Yes I gathered that from one of your previous post, thats why I said shout out (meaning thank you for elaborating) what Love letter [email protected] Keith K Stone. Sorry if I wasn't clear, my sarcasm is extremely rich!
    Likes Binky, snowy, Keith K Stone liked this post

8. Quote Originally Posted by Keith K Stone View Post
    It's a seizure letter from Customs. also known as an LL.

Wad it up & throw it away if you ever receive one...

These LEGAL questions should be referred to our PR member Lawyer.. @C&T
    Wad them up and throw them away?? hmm, it does sound tempting, however we'll make that plan B. What does sounds even more tempting is making a collection of them and hanging them up on my bedroom wall. Maybe that will spark up some interesting questions from the hubby, seeing that he's always wondering whats In the packages that I receive and why I'm always so ecstatic to see the mailman. He's not the brightest light in the harbor but I think he'll eventually put 2 and 3 together, and when he does, I will turn away and whistle in the air...accordingly while he squints at me from the corner of his eyes giving me the "what the hell look". Lol...sounds dreamy.
    Likes snowy, pmpl liked this post

9. Has anyone heard tracking usps while using tor get your parcel flagged?

Gjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enough

I mean, if the government wants to stop all these IOP’s why wouldn’t they just make orders from them, mainly controlled items and BOOM there you go there is the proof. Wouldn’t that be enough to shut down a vendor?

Has anyone heard tracking usps while using tor get your parcel flagged?
    No, I never heard of that.

I mean, if the government wants to stop all these IOP’s why wouldn’t they just make orders from them, mainly controlled items and BOOM there you go there is the proof. Wouldn’t that be enough to shut down a vendor?
    If the IOP is in a different country it's not that easy.

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhafertepe View Post
    I've heard this too but have no proof either way. It would be easy for them to see when a tracking request comes in over tor and if they wanted to flag that shipment they could. Using a vpn is better or a browser with light stealth like epic or opera when checking
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful

Gjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enoughGjess10 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    I've heard this too but have no proof either way. It would be easy for them to see when a tracking request comes in over tor and if they wanted to flag that shipment they could. Using a vpn is better or a browser with light stealth like epic or opera when checking
    Do you mean using a VPN while using Tor? Or just with a regular browser like chrome or safari? The Tor this is new to me and I don’t get why or how government can spot and track Tor users... isn’t that the point of Tor in the first place?
    Likes snowy liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    There are lists of known tor nodes so if a request comes from one of them its identified as tor. I was talking about using a vpn to check your incoming mail if you need constant updates. A good move is to sign up for informed delivery from usps. It will show everything you have on the way provided its through the post office. Many but not all ups packages are handed off to usps for the final leg of the journey and likewise ems and first class from abroad should show up. You don't even have to enter tracking or show any interest in it

A vpn is sometimes used with tor to disguise the fact from your isp that you are on tor. I'm not sure it makes any difference

A regular browser like epic has light stealth but don't use it for anything super sensitive
    Helpful Keith K Stone, snowy Rated helpful

15. @Gullible I use a VPN (Nord) which also has a tor browser yet when I log into my internet service with my VPN activated, they still know who & where I am, How is this happening? When I check my IP address it shows I'm 120 miles from where I really am.

It sure as hell isn't tricking my internet service, I don't get it.

What am I doing wrong?

By the way I am enrolled in informed delivery, which is always spot on.

I also use Malware Bytes which seems to do it's job proficiently, Please explain!

As I sure will never go to the Darkside when I think it is compromised by updated tracking devices.

Technology sure is a PIA is it not?

Or am I just a frickin' MORON?

KKS...
    Last edited by Keith K Stone; 09-04-2018 at 06:07 AM.
    Helpful snowy, Binky Rated helpful

16. Quote Originally Posted by shizzle View Post
    Yes I gathered that from one of your previous post, thats why I said shout out (meaning thank you for elaborating) what Love letter [email protected] Keith K Stone. Sorry if I wasn't clear, my sarcasm is extremely rich!
    The problem with me is I take a post as being a serious question.

I do not know you, therefore I took your question seriously.

With only 34 posts and being a newbie I would hold out on the sarcasm until you have a proven track record.

I just tell it as it is, I'm sure not a NEWBIE and my sarcasm is recognized from the majority of this forum.

I wouldn't overstep my reputation at this point in your short uneventful membership.

You are one of the reasons I do NOT post in the threads with a serious topic,
    I learned the hard way, I know what I'm doing so I would suggest you mind your P's & Q's before they bite you in the a$$.

Take it or leave it, I've been doing this crap for way too long.. I really don't need your help or sarcastic posts.

Got it BUD or BUDETTE?
    Last edited by Keith K Stone; 09-04-2018 at 06:41 AM. Reason: A_HOLE
    Helpful El Grandote Rated helpful
    Likes Mecha, Brianna9, Binky liked this post

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rhafertepe View Post
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Helpful Katey Rated helpful
    Likes Mecha, Brianna9, Binky liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith K Stone View Post
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW...somebody needs a Happy Meal.
    Likes Katey, Mecha, Binky liked this post

What are we talking about here? What? What? I don't have any of this

shit.
    @Keith K Stone. I guess the police will be at my home tomorrow.

And here's to you Mrs. Robinson...

mrs robinson 2.jpg

Who? Who? What? What?

Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful
    Likes snowy, Binky liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

El Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    What are we talking about here? What? What? I don't have any of this

shit.
    @Keith K Stone. I guess the police will be at my home tomorrow.

And here's to you Mrs. Robinson...

mrs robinson 2.jpg

Who? Who? What? What?

My God !!!! @Mecha "that is a photograph I instantly remember" of ANNE BANCROFT playing the role as "Mrs. Robinson" from director Mike Nichol's classic "THE GRADUATE' !! with (then) young superstar Dustin Hoffman !! I was just a teenager scared to death being drafted into the US Army...............being sent to South Vietnam !!! was that the late 1960's ?? (not sure 1967 or 1968)?? I need to
    take my nightly sedative.............right this minute...............this thread is a bit much for me !!! Am I in a psych ward or IDK....but
    this is a LOL moment in my day !!! You and @snowy and @Keith K Stone are "over the top" for my information processing.......not complaining here....................just a reality check for me IMHO !!!
    Likes Mecha, snowy liked this post
    "Death is not the greatest loss for life. The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live"
    Norman Cousins

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast