Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Has anyone seen this brand of tramadol???

luvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud ofluvspets has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by ck197 View Post
    I’m not sure how to post a picture. It says Agro India Ltd. for the manufacturers
    Took a quick search but all I could find related to that manufacturer was stuff about agricultural products, fertilizers, and plastic packaging materials.
    Wish I could offer more help/info but IMO, I wouldn't take any of it until you get a couple good, precise reviews from others.
    Helpful ck197 Rated helpful
    Likes slick76 liked this post
    ~*I Think it is lost.....but nothing is ever lost nor can be lost.
    The body sluggish, aged, cold, the ember left from earlier fires
    shall duly flame again.* ~ WW

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. It wasn’t an overseas package. So I’m not sure.

Thanks everyone for the help!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigbob34 View Post
    I also received supertram brand 100 mg. Have you taken it yet? Is it legit?
    Have you tried yours yet? I have not.

Yeah, I wouldn't take it. Stick to reputable brands like Ol-tram or Top-Dol. Tranzex is also made in India and just another version.
    Helpful ck197 Rated helpful
    Likes TurboV8 liked this post

5. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks and it seems okay. The first couple days it seem like it gave me a headache but because it seemed a bit stronger than top dol or old tram which is what I had been taking at a little higher dose of. Seems only one of these does the trick as opposed to two of the other brand ol tram. Anyway it hasn't killed me yet. :-)
    Helpful ludwig1961, ck197 Rated helpful
    Likes Brianna9, slick76 liked this post

6. Quote Originally Posted by Calidude View Post
    I've been taking it for a couple of weeks and it seems okay. The first couple days it seem like it gave me a headache but because it seemed a bit stronger than top dol or old tram which is what I had been taking at a little higher dose of. Seems only one of these does the trick as opposed to two of the other brand ol tram. Anyway it hasn't killed me yet. :-)
    Great. Thanks for the help!!
    Likes Brianna9 liked this post

7. I have the same one. I do not have any info on it. Seems to work. Please post any updates. Thanks

Any info on these 3 brands/ strengths welcome (free samples from ts for my wife who was taking tramadol 50mg ir prescribed by gp but then prescription removed (gradually) when “new guidelines” moved in. So she’s left in a lot of pain with chronic conditions, she used to take actavis (uk?) brand but she’s unsure about these, i.e. are they definitely all ir so she can split them, or if they’re basically low-grade and just no good. Thanks in advance. 1CBF9618-0CA5-4742-B799-B214F38A29B6.jpg D153EE09-953E-4A03-A4E1-E8D55D83F9BD.jpg

gitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the roughgitmein is a jewel in the rough

Have a few of the Ol-Tram left and I'm certain I found/ordered them from an eastern bloc distributor about a year ago. They're (50) mg. and completely legit. Never gave me a headache, but for me tramadol hcl every time elicited a weird metallic like taste which lingers though dissipates in like 2 hrs. Sometimes blurred vision too which is probably dosage dependent. The others I haven't seen.

Brianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant futureBrianna9 has a brilliant future

All the pictures brands work just fine. Have been sent all 3 Ol tram is a favorite but tramadol x is good too
    Im a Trackaholic!

11. Has anyone seen this brand of tramadol???
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2