Thread: Pills delivered loose vacuum packed

Default Pills delivered loose vacuum packed

After much searching finally found a reasonably price iop supplier who have a good rep.. however on receipt of my order I found the pills in vacuum packed plastic covers with just label on to say what they are...cannot say name of supplier in case they are in the senior section...even though this might be unusual
    I think this supplier sees this as an extra layer concealment to get through customs ...just wondering has anyone had experience of receiving pills like this and what was the quality of them ...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    cherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud ofcherrybomb has much to be proud of

Just so you know a lot of vendors ship similarly as a method of better packaging. Obviously it depends on who you are dealing with but the more reputable vendors will vacuum pack with the info. Just standard in my experience.

Cheers xo
    Helpful tommygun, Blackbird123 Rated helpful
    Likes jaders, Brax liked this post
    I'm alone, I'm not lonely

vacuum sealing is the way to go , however, some vendors choose to send their pills loose because they may be taking them from a larger count bottle
    i.e. you order 50, and they have a bottle of a 100, so they take the 50 out and keep the bottle.

- - - Updated - - -

most pharmacies that are legitimate that order from prescribers atypically order (if its a popular med like clonazepam or xanax) in 1000 count or 500 count bottles. some pharmacies get pre-packaged blisters. so it depends on order, quantity, and how the vendor ships their meds in general .

a vendor also will not remove a pill from a blister pack as it is better to keep them sealed . that has nothing to do with what im stating, this is about bottles of meds rather thanblister packs

If my vendor was supposed to send me blisterp acked alprazolam and it was not blister packed, THEN, i would worry .

- - - Updated - - -

vacuum sealing and mylar, etc . is helpful .

5. Not unusual at all. Many vendors use the same technique.
    Helpful tommygun Rated helpful

Ok thanks for the replies makes me feel more reassured now ..

That's the main way I receive. It's rare to get blister packs from any I have ordered from
    Likes millyeleven11 liked this post
    Be kind, everyone is fighting their own battles

8. Quote Originally Posted by teresita View Post
    That's the main way I receive. It's rare to get blister packs from any I have ordered from
    blister packs are starting to really phase out. I'm enjoying the vacuum sealing. Making advances!

9. Vacuum sealing = no rattling.
    Helpful Lordy, pinkflower, pmpl Rated helpful
    Likes TurboV8 liked this post

10. I assumed that I would get blister packs because that is what the item I want comes in, and I was very concerned when I read that most vendors take them out of the blister packs to send them. It's reassuring to read that it's normal to do this. And to read the reasons why. I haven't received anything in any sort of packaging yet, lol, but I hope to one day!

11. I have gotten my meds vacuum sealed the same way. They were fine and it was a pretty safe way to send them. If it is a trusted vendor I would not worry. It is not uncommon.
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

12. Quote Originally Posted by Kevinac View Post
    I have gotten my meds vacuum sealed the same way. They were fine and it was a pretty safe way to send them. If it is a trusted vendor I would not worry. It is not uncommon.
    I can see now that vacuum sealing is the way to go. I imagine it would keep the pills protected, stop them from rattling and allow more pills to be sent in a smaller package = more chance of getting to the destination. In my case, me, lol. I would like to get some of what I need in my hot little hands one day. If it's from a trusted vendor that people on here had good experiences with I'd be more than happy for them to be sent vacuum packed.
    Likes Kevinac liked this post

13. It seems to be much easier to get thru customs f they pack it carefully. I am not sure if I can get private messages yet as I am new on here but if you want to email me I can send you the name of the vendor I use. He has been around since 2009. I hope that is ok to say on here , Thanks!

14. This is exactly how my old vendor who just actually went Ghost always shipped my meds and I never had an issue. I'm so sad that this specific vendor is no more, that is why I am here trying to work my way up to senior section to find new vendors. But I've never had an issue with this method of packaging
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

15. Quote Originally Posted by Kon1er1986 View Post
    This is exactly how my old vendor who just actually went Ghost always shipped my meds and I never had an issue. I'm so sad that this specific vendor is no more, that is why I am here trying to work my way up to senior section to find new vendors. But I've never had an issue with this method of packaging
    Do you know what happened to your vendor @Kon1er1986 ? I'm not asking for details of course, just wondering if you know the reason or did they just "disappear"? It must be very upsetting and stressful when you have a reliable source that is suddenly no longer available. It's hard enough to find one in the first place! Of course, it can be a dangerous business for the vendors! One always hopes there isn't a sinister reason for them disappearing.

I made an order (my first after being scammed) with a very reliable source but it was seized. I had been told I would get a 50% reship but the vendor has vanished from what I can see. I don't care about my reship any longer. It's just puzzling what has happened!

16. I can't go into details as a post I made earlier kind of talking about the vendor was flagged and I guess I violated some kind of rule so I don't wanna discuss due to not wanting to get banned from this forum for breaking the code and rules. But it sounds like we are talking about the same vendor if not a similar one. Sorry to hear that happened to you @MissieMiss
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful

17. This is super common, and a good method for multiple reasons ie no noise, no smell, etc.

You should be thankful they took the time. I one received a round bottle of 500 pills, like they comeback from the manufacturer, stuffed in one of those flat thin cardboard letter envelopes . Not surprisingly the seal had opened partially and it sounded like a pair of moraccas were in there when the postman handed it to me.

Count your blessings for vacuum sealing.
    Likes pinkflower, calgal99 liked this post

18. Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian3000 View Post
    This is super common, and a good method for multiple reasons ie no noise, no smell, etc.

You should be thankful they took the time. I one received a round bottle of 500 pills, like they comeback from the manufacturer, stuffed in one of those flat thin cardboard letter envelopes . Not surprisingly the seal had opened partially and it sounded like a pair of moraccas were in there when the postman handed it to me.

Count your blessings for vacuum sealing.
    "sounded like a pair of maracas were in there..." Now that's what you call stealth packaging, lol. Yet you got them!
    Likes McChrystals_Pistol liked this post

Pretty sure I know the vendor you ordered from. They came vacuum sealed in little pouches. It’s to reduce the rattle of the pills and provide better stealth in shipping. Some places will send them blistered if you request that they come in blister packs.. some will not and they ship everything lose.
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful

20. Quote Originally Posted by MissieMiss View Post
    "sounded like a pair of maracas were in there..." Now that's what you call stealth packaging, lol. Yet you got them!
    Yes! I guess that is the most important part.
    And I got to experience "The Postman Stinkeye", a real treat.

Last time I ordered blisters I received an empty envelope with the side cut out. I prefer this method, so much easier to get through customs.

22. Pills delivered loose vacuum packed