Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stockpiling meds

1. I get prescribed Xanax by my local doctor but I prefer Valium. I have one I’ll but it’s not always available from them. When I finally find someone reliable I think I will stockpile. I never have in the 19+ years I’ve ordered online but things are different now...
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful
    Likes 4legsgood liked this post

(Belatedly) I can't afford to stockpile, tho I kinda wish I had when things were easier and cheaper! I go nearly down to the wire. Would love to cease this expensive 'therapy' but the problems for which I sometimes need meds have not gone away. Yet.

3. I try to stockpile but it is expensive. Totally worth it though

jakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to beholdjakemoe is a splendid one to behold

I'm thinking that baby steps are better than nothing though. You can spare one or two pills each month to stash, maybe even a few more. Diligence and will power, but over time you will have an emergency dose. Think about it and make it a goal. I know, easier said than done.
    Likes jaders, petenyc liked this post
    F**k the DEA

5. I'm kind of in between. I don't really stockpile but say if I'm down to my last fifty, which might last 2 or so months I'll be on the boards more. I still have about 50 Kpin/Xans/Vals but seeing as my current source is experiencing some issues I'm already planning out alternatives.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

petenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond reputepetenyc has a reputation beyond repute
    petenyc has a reputation beyond repute
    When I was, always kept a month on hand for emergencies. Works out well in the log run. Always rotated it so it would be fresh.

Pretty easy to squirrel away a few each order to build up the stash. Biggest thing for me was not to panic if there were issues with vendors and had to tap into it. Always able to find what was needed. Easier said than done at times....
    A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life - Unknown

7. Is anybody stockpiling in the UK now that Brexit looks like it may lead to all sorts of medical shortages? Yikes!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123