Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stockpiling meds

1. @creewillow
    I totally feel you! I used to have a huge stockpile but looked at it like I could take a few extra here or there! In my mind I thought my stockpile wouldn't be touched. It’d stay intact and I’d order as usual for daily use. It’s way too easy to ignore that voice that’s saying “don’t do it. Save them in case your supplier disappears, your med is no longer made, or for a real emergency”! There’s still plenty of domestic vendors/drop shippers that can have a package to you within a few days ????

2. I don’t stockpile. I used to and got sick of having to keep them safe. I’ve found better ways to stop minor pain, better ways to sleep so not necessary now. After seeing a mate in trouble with benzos I helped them taper and then destroyed the stockpile. I don’t ever want to see or get anxiety like they had. He doesn’t have anxiety at all now so benzos caused it.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful
    WE is always stronger than I

3. I would suggest if you have a stockpile to store it on a safety deposit box at your bank.
    Helpful jaders, El Grandote Rated helpful

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Pig View Post
    I would suggest if you have a stockpile to store it on a safety deposit box at your bank.
    I've thought of that. But I think it would involve visiting them too often and I worry about that drawing attention. Not to mention, if you ever DID get busted, you wonder if they'd have a look there too. I need a more "creative" spot to store...
    Helpful El Grandote Rated helpful
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

5. If it helps your mental well being I don't think that's a bad thing at all that you have a safety blanket. Also keep in mind that are feelings change over time and allow your self that luxury, just because you need them now does not mean you will in the future. Imo for your needs I think it's sensible to stock.
    Likes jaders, SoTired liked this post

SoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    I've thought of that. But I think it would involve visiting them too often and I worry about that drawing attention. Not to mention, if you ever DID get busted, you wonder if they'd have a look there too. I need a more "creative" spot to store...
    Maybe this can help. It's amazing what we can find on the internet. If I digged a little bit deeper, I might even have found the specs to make the bomb itself. plansspecifications-1.jpg
    Likes jaders, windowpane liked this post
    Some perfume always lingers on the hand that offers flowers.

El Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant future

Sorry for the double posting...a unintentional mishap.
    Last edited by El Grandote; 1 Day Ago at 11:38 PM. Reason: double post #87 & #88

El Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant futureEl Grandote has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=jaders;971331]I've thought of that. But I think it would involve visiting them too often and I worry about that drawing attention. Not to mention, if you ever DID get busted, you wonder if they'd have a look there too. I need a more "creative" spot to store...[/QUOTE

@Rally Pig and @jaders I tried that once, too, the Safety Deposit Box, (back in the early 1980's, it was my last prescription for a "item" in the original mfg bottle, expiration, was Feb 87. The bottle once held one
    hundred tablets, including the pharma insert, (Rev 1982) but like you said @jaders I was involved visiting the SDB too often, yes, and I did worry it might have drawn too much attention,
    "I still have the same bottle, now empty, geez....since the year 1984. If you only know how many times, since then, I wish I would have left them intact, at least a dozen of the tabs !!!

I do believe in stockpiling, and it has worked for me for the past 18 years, on other "HTF" items , prescribed to me by my loyal M.D. (who suddenly retired (October 2019) who I was loyal
    to for the past 21 years in a row. Thank god, I have a 6 month supply, by stockpiling, over the years, for IMO another HTF "item". (as I did not get a direct referral, from this particular M.D.)
    But, no I do not use a Safety Deposit Box for my prescribed items all in my name. with the M.D's name NDC #, date item filled , etc. I use other places, instead of my SDB. "The key is the
    temperature and, the humidity, and the tightness of the items in the bottle IMHO." & of course copies of medical records with the items.

I perhaps being cryptic, in my statements, as I do not want to break any rules in this non senior section, of the PR forum. One hint of the bottle I referred to from the 1980's, is a movie
    from 2013, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, who played the character of Jordan Belfort. "The W*lf of W*llstreet"

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=jaders;971331]I've thought of that. But I think it would involve visiting them too often and I worry about that drawing attention. Not to mention, if you ever DID get busted, you wonder if they'd have a look there too. I need a more "creative" spot to store...[/QUOTE

@Rally Pig and @jaders I tried that once, too, the Safety Deposit Box, (back in the early 1980's, it was my last prescription for a "item" in the original mfg bottle, expiration, was Feb 87. The bottle once held one
    hundred tablets, including the pharma insert, (Rev 1982) but like you said @jaders I was involved visiting the SDB too often, yes, and I did worry it might have drawn too much attention,
    "I still have the same bottle, now empty, geez....since the year 1984. If you only know how many times, since then, I wish I would have left them intact, at least a dozen of the tabs !!!

I do believe in stockpiling, and it has worked for me for the past 18 years, on other "HTF" items , prescribed to me by my loyal M.D. (who suddenly retired (October 2019) who I was loyal
    to for the past 21 years in a row. Thank god, I have a 6 month supply, by stockpiling, over the years, for IMO another HTF "item". (as I did not get a direct referral, from this particular M.D.)
    But, no I do not use a Safety Deposit Box for my prescribed items all in my name. with the M.D's name NDC #, date item filled , etc. I use other places, instead of my SDB. "The key is the
    temperature and, the humidity, and the tightness of the items in the bottle IMHO." & of course copies of medical records with the items.

I perhaps being cryptic, in my statements, as I do not want to break any rules in this non senior section, of the PR forum. One hint of the bottle I referred to from the 1980's, is a movie
    from 2013, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, who played the character of Jordan Belfort. "The W*lf of W*llstreet"
    Likes jaders, jakemoe, Rally Pig liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345