Thread: LLs: Number of and frequency

1. Default LLs: Number of and frequency

I know this topic has been covered as nauseam, but I only find it in panicked threads about first LLs, or in the depths of posts on other topics.

I’m not looking for anectdotes or stories someone heard over the campfire. For those of you who have gotten or “know” someone who has gotten LLs I have two questions: what’s the most they have gotten in what period of time? And second, did receiving one or more seem to increase the number of seizures or items at least going inbound to customs for future orders—especially helpful would be the input of those at it for a while.

I received three, basically in a row. Two were for the same order in separate shipments and one was through Los Angeles, which I’ve heard to be really tough. I’ve laid low ever since. But my IOP had always been reliable and the med I ordered was similar, but not the same as what I had ordered before—so I’m thinking also that the other med was sent by a different vendor who wasn’t as stealth. As for my LA love letter, that was a separate IOP altogether. Hoping for helpful input from experienced members. And hoping to hell I can rack up the points to get into the Elit members are or whatever it’s called at some point. Thanks in advance.
    Helpful Pothead Rated helpful
    Likes snowy, MRNUTTY, Artknowsme liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by gravy10 View Post
    I know this topic has been covered as nauseam, but I only find it in panicked threads about first LLs, or in the depths of posts on other topics.

I’m not looking for anectdotes or stories someone heard over the campfire. For those of you who have gotten or “know” someone who has gotten LLs I have two questions: what’s the most they have gotten in what period of time? And second, did receiving one or more seem to increase the number of seizures or items at least going inbound to customs for future orders—especially helpful would be the input of those at it for a while.

I received three, basically in a row. Two were for the same order in separate shipments and one was through Los Angeles, which I’ve heard to be really tough. I’ve laid low ever since. But my IOP had always been reliable and the med I ordered was similar, but not the same as what I had ordered before—so I’m thinking also that the other med was sent by a different vendor who wasn’t as stealth. As for my LA love letter, that was a separate IOP altogether. Hoping for helpful input from experienced members. And hoping to hell I can rack up the points to get into the Elit members are or whatever it’s called at some point. Thanks in advance.
    Hi gravy10, I've been ordering for almost 8 years. Last year I got my first LL. It was apparently during Operation Pangea where many orders were seized. I actually lost 3 orders then, but just the one LL. The other 2 are out there in outer space somewhere.
    As far as becoming a senior member, post as much as you can. There are a ton of threads here and you might have to work at it for a while, but once you get there, you'll realize it wasn't so bad.
    Good luck!
    Helpful Binky, songsiren, MRNUTTY, Artknowsme Rated helpful
    Likes jaders, gravy10, seashells, Pothead liked this post

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    I’ve had about 7 over 20 years. Receipt of which had no effect whatsoever other than precipitating the missingnessness of my meds.
    Helpful songsiren, jaders, GreenThumb Rated helpful
    Likes gravy10, seashells liked this post
    Moron’s Are Governing America

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Sadly, 4 in the last year. All thru the dreaded LA. I’m laying low too. But before that, at least 15 years with smooth sailing (one glitch maybe...)

Opiate craze and fentanyl and facist government has changed the scenery imho. Hoping the pendulum starts to swing back tho. Funny how they never seem to really get the “street drugs” off the streets however. I think we’re low hanging fruit.

Last comment and I’ll shut up. Someone posted a good article about doctors under pressure for prescribing. Even tho RX’s are WAY down, the deaths aren’t, altho I guess they’re not climbing as fast. Sure goes to show you it isn’t the rx’s that are killing folks, and in fact suicides by chronic pain patients are climbing. (Can you tell I’m angry?)

Back to LL’s now...
    Helpful Pothead Rated helpful
    Likes MRNUTTY, jakemoe liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

6. Quote Originally Posted by MRNUTTY View Post
    I’ve had about 7 over 20 years. Receipt of which had no effect whatsoever other than precipitating the missingnessness of my meds.
    This is the type of helpful input from a tenured professional I was hoping for. Also like the “precipitating missingnessesses.” Think unquoted that right. Thanks @MRNUTTY.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. And I know it’s AD nauseam. Sorry for the autocorrect. Hope to get more feedback. And hopefully some likes and helpfuls for senior status and just the generally good dopamine drop they provide.
    Likes MRNUTTY, Pothead liked this post

7. Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    The other 2 are out there in outer space somewhere.
    Hey, Agents need their meds, too.

*edit: corrected "need"
    Last edited by henrysdream; 4 Days Ago at 12:49 AM.
    Likes snowy, MRNUTTY liked this post

8. I am in the same situation. I have received about 5 in my lifetime. Many years apart until recently. In the last month, I have received 3 in a row. Very frustrating!
    Helpful MRNUTTY Rated helpful

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    ‘Where’ your package comes from makes a huge difference in seizures and customs delays, as well as ‘where’ it enters the country.
    Helpful jakemoe, seashells Rated helpful
    Moron’s Are Governing America

My 2 cents... I’ve been ordering online for a very long time, about 10yrs... and started ordering overseas once they scheduled in my country.. anyways, I have received a total of 3 LL’s and 2 of them were back to back. Last time I received one has been about 3 years ago. In my opinion, as long as you stay low count and not a high scheduled item you’ll be fine and at most receive LL. 1st one or two can definitely shake you up but then it’s just becomes another piece of junk mail. As you read through the forum , get to Sr status and have sometime ordering you will become a little less nervous.. Although, you should ALWAYS be cautious in who you talk to and who you order from.. don’t ever become the one who thinks it won’t happen to me and careless about it... when shit goes down no one got your back but their own. So many scammers out there and you never know who’s on the other end !
    Helpful gravy10 Rated helpful

joebob is a glorious beacon of lightjoebob is a glorious beacon of lightjoebob is a glorious beacon of lightjoebob is a glorious beacon of lightjoebob is a glorious beacon of lightjoebob is a glorious beacon of lightjoebob is a glorious beacon of lightjoebob is a glorious beacon of lightjoebob is a glorious beacon of lightjoebob is a glorious beacon of light

I've had 2 different LL's in 15 years of online ordering. Never thought twice about being nervous and just tossed them. I think it's just luck of the draw when you get them. Other than that it's almost a right of passage to receive them.

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    seashells has a reputation beyond repute
    in about 8 years ive had...atleast one a year if not more. No they dont flag you, well maybe if you recieve thousands of a C2...or stronger...theres no dirty bad book of address and names.

13. Super helpful input folks. I thought I’d write this since I am not in the throes of panic over some recent LL or a delayed delivery. Usually the only time this comes up is when someone is freaking out. They get some reassurance. They get some fear provoked. Then they disappear. It’s good to get input from those with experience who aren’t currently in the middle of a nervous breakdown. I’ve read enough in many posts to be cautious but not live with anxiety over an LL.

Likes or helpfuls welcome.
    Likes jaders, seashells liked this post

Pothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of light

The last one I got was for etizolam, and it came through San Francisco. It sat in customs for a few weeks, so the vendor sent me a reship. I got a LL, then I received my etizolam, with the green tape. And then I got the reship. Very strange.

I was doing so many benzos several years ago, it was hard for me to differentiate between dreams and reality. I may have gotten a “knock and talk.” I’m almost certain I received at least one LL. I know it sounds crazy, but I also had hallucinations. Also the vivid dreams when going through benzo addiction and withdrawal were nearly indescribable.

I also believe like others have stated that a LL will not effect any future orders. With that said, I tend to not have more than one letter coming my way. I would always have multiples coming my way with PPE and TTM, and I got burned when they both shit the bed. I’m going to wait until I receive my incoming parcel before I place another order. I guess I’m still paranoid about receiving multiple LL’s in a row.
    Likes seashells liked this post

15. Quote Originally Posted by Pothead View Post
    The last one I got was for etizolam, and it came through San Francisco. It sat in customs for a few weeks, so the vendor sent me a reship. I got a LL, then I received my etizolam, with the green tape. And then I got the reship. Very strange.

I was doing so many benzos several years ago, it was hard for me to differentiate between dreams and reality. I may have gotten a “knock and talk.” I’m almost certain I received at least one LL. I know it sounds crazy, but I also had hallucinations. Also the vivid dreams when going through benzo addiction and withdrawal were nearly indescribable.

I also believe like others have stated that a LL will not effect any future orders. With that said, I tend to not have more than one letter coming my way. I would always have multiples coming my way with PPE and TTM, and I got burned when they both shit the bed. I’m going to wait until I receive my incoming parcel before I place another order. I guess I’m still paranoid about receiving multiple LL’s in a row.
    What do you mean by “getting burned”?

Pothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of lightPothead is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by gravy10 View Post
    What do you mean by “getting burned”?
    PPE and TTM were two highly reputable (arguably the two best) vendors who disappeared roughly eight months ago after collecting funds.
    Last edited by Pothead; 1 Day Ago at 04:00 AM.

17. Got it. Thanks.

jannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nicejannie is just really nice

Only one over a dozen years, had orders through every port of entry. TTM was the culprit, first LL, order never showed, reship never showed, first and last time I used them. Certain countries are certainly more "watched".

Ozzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really nice

While we are on the LL topic , when do people have to start to worry?? I remember about 6 years ago i was talking with customs for an order i actually never did order but i received a LL. So while the lady was on the phone with me , she explained a lot of things that i was not aware of. Example, if you choose to do a reship on an order again, she told me things stand out with them if you get the same person who is working that day your reship comes in. It will be sent to customs. I was also told people who order online and they figure it’s costing you 100 or 200 dollars, that adds up pretty quick but she was the second person that told me they don’t and won’t put a warrant on you or anything crazy like that. The 100 or 200 anxiety meds are just thrown out. You may see a letter or you may not. They just want the people who are going crazy ordering 2000 to 4000 at a time. They are the ones that they look into cause it’s
    Likes seashells liked this post

Ozzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really niceOzzman1839 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzman1839 View Post
    While we are on the LL topic , when do people have to start to worry?? I remember about 6 years ago i was talking with customs for an order i actually never did order but i received a LL. So while the lady was on the phone with me , she explained a lot of things that i was not aware of. Example, if you choose to do a reship on an order again, she told me things stand out with them if you get the same person who is working that day your reship comes in. It will be sent to customs. I was also told people who order online and they figure it’s costing you 100 or 200 dollars, that adds up pretty quick but she was the second person that told me they don’t and won’t put a warrant on you or anything crazy like that. The 100 or 200 anxiety meds are just thrown out. You may see a letter or you may not. They just want the people who are going crazy ordering 2000 to 4000 at a time. They are the ones that they look into cause it’s
    just too crazy letting that go. The 100 or 200 is nothing on what they are looking for. But they will still nab you if it’s a smaller amount. As for what the LL will do to a person ? I have no idea what comes out of that. I have traveled many times going on trips and it never affected me with that. So what does an LL do to someone ? I wish we had the answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Please , if you know what happens when you receive this LL , share what it means to us as individuals cause I’m lost on what happens when we receive them. Help with that would be great.

21. Great feedback @Bella38

22. LLs: Number of and frequency