Thread: Track 17 alert?

1. Default Track 17 alert?

Hello folks I use Track17 as my main tracking tool. I am receiving an "alert" on my tracking which has never happened before. It has been 6 days since going through country of origin. On Track17s website an 'alert' can be; returned to sender, damaged or lost or held by customs. Now on reddit I have read this alert tends to pop up with the shipping origin country but doesn't necessarily mean any of those things. Has anyone here used track 17 and recieved an alert? Any positive outcomes. Trying to keep the hope alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Nmoes View Post
    . . . Trying to keep the hope alive!
    I've used them for a long time and never had any problem getting the logistic data from them. I know there are little icons along the top and one of them has an emoji type face of alarm but I've never had it activate on any of my orders. 17track has reliably given me "just the facts" as quickly and cleanly as any other tracking site. If it's saying something is wrong you may want to check with your domestic postal service (USPS?) and see if the number shows up there. From that point you might be able to contact the postal service to get better information. I've done it with USPS, opened a "case" on an errant delivery and I got very good results.

Hope it all comes together for you.
    Helpful Nmoes Rated helpful

3. Thank you for the input. Typically I will compare the Two tracking sites. Unfortunately USPS does not track from this country of origin. Last update shows at custom in country of origin with the red alert symbol above. We'll see on this one!

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Hello folks I use Track17 as my main tracking tool. I am receiving an "alert" on my tracking which has never happened before. It has been 6 days since going through country of origin. On Track17s website an 'alert' can be; returned to sender, damaged or lost or held by customs. Now on reddit I have read this alert tends to pop up with the shipping origin country but doesn't necessarily mean any of those things. Has anyone here used track 17 and recieved an alert? Any positive outcomes. Trying to keep the hope alive!
    I HAVE USED track17 and I have not seen this. Did you order from a country beginning with S. I once had a LL, despite thier packaging ( please don't describe it) so it is more likely they made a cock up somewhere down the line. you could also try other tracking sites.
    Helpful Nmoes Rated helpful

5. Quote Originally Posted by Farley View Post
    I HAVE USED track17 and I have not seen this. Did you order from a country beginning with S. I once had a LL, despite thier packaging ( please don't describe it) so it is more likely they made a cock up somewhere down the line. you could also try other tracking sites.
    Yes you are correct with the letter 'S' guess. No LL yet and no other tracking info after over 2 weeks now. This is a strange one. Thanks for the feedback.

@Nmoes - it does sound weird. Make sure you have a back-up plan if you do not have a stash. Also make sure you let you vendor know you need a reship. 3 weeks is enough time that has gone by to let them know. Good Luck. M
    Likes Nmoes liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    @Nmoes - it does sound weird. Make sure you have a back-up plan if you do not have a stash. Also make sure you let you vendor know you need a reship. 3 weeks is enough time that has gone by to let them know. Good Luck. M
    Thanks for the advice. Yes unfortunately the backup plan seems to be delayed as well. This vendor gives 14-28 day shipping estimate. Anytime after that a reship is welcomed. Not too much longer to go for that to happen.

Farley is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user (Missmolly)
    Farley will become famous soon enoughFarley will become famous soon enough

Yes you are correct with the letter 'S' guess. No LL yet and no other tracking info after over 2 weeks now. This is a strange one. Thanks for the feedback.
    Did you receive it ? I have once had a package held at Hwdc for about 5 weeks , it takes about 8 weeks to get a LL in my experience

9. Nope. No updates since the first day of shipping from overseas. No LL. Was able to get a reship the other day. Hope there's no hiccups!
    Helpful calgal99 Rated helpful

I have been using 17TRACK for quite a while now and they have a good user interface. Never had any emojis though of any kind show. I will sometimes use the destination country's postal website if I need more info.
    Another interesting situation has arisen over during the past year and that is that registered mail (primarily from India for example) cannot be tracked on the USPS site. Only date of handing over the package on the senders end can be seen, so no way of knowing if package was received successfully or stopped in customs even.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.