NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 2127 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: 4 Controlled Drug Changes in the UK

SILVERBACK has a spectacular aura aboutSILVERBACK has a spectacular aura aboutSILVERBACK has a spectacular aura aboutSILVERBACK has a spectacular aura aboutSILVERBACK has a spectacular aura aboutSILVERBACK has a spectacular aura aboutSILVERBACK has a spectacular aura about

Default 4 Controlled Drug Changes in the UK

Tramadol will be a schedule 3 controlled zopiclone will be a schedule 4 controlled
    Zaleplon the same and Iisdexamfetamine will be a 2 controlled drug in the UK from the 10th of June!! Download the PDF at the website PSNC.org.uk
    As UnitedPharmacies-UK.md/ will stop selling Zopiclone products on the 10th of June. You have to put a order in by Wednesday 4th of June as the the ban starts the 10th of June.
    Helpful ZZTopper, Cash Rated helpful

Let's see how long it takes the US to follow the UK and up the scrutiny on tramadol. Only a matter of time.
    Likes Mira liked this post

3. The wheels of the government turn slowly. I'm sure the lobbyists in the US are far greater and wield more $$$ than that in the UK. The fact that it's still in flux is no surprise, not that I'm complaining at all.
    Likes amystoddard liked this post
    Why walk him on four pitches when I can hit him with one? - Don Drysdale

Della is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to allDella is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by SILVERBACK View Post
    Tramadol will be a schedule 3 controlled zopiclone will be a schedule 4 controlled
    Zaleplon the same and Iisdexamfetamine will be a 2 controlled drug in the UK from the 10th of June!! Download the PDF at the website PSNC.org.uk
    As UnitedPharmacies-UK.md/ will stop selling Zopiclone products on the 10th of June. You have to put a order in by Wednesday 4th of June as the the ban starts the 10th of June.
    I thank you for posting this. I got a message saying same thing re zopiclone from UP. I am a bit confused as to if this will affect all sleep aids but hope not. I will check out the website posted but as yet haven't seen any reliable confirmation of the legal change...
    Likes SILVERBACK liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.