Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: [Admin note: use caution, credit card fraud alleged] C & S Sites -Vendor Referral to OP

1. my friend has no luck with CC. CC is fine. why would this happen? they never say ...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. I have ordered from this vendor a few different times. In the past CC worked fine for me and I used it probably 3-4 times. Now I just use COD and I have never had a problem. I definitely would recommend these guys.
    Helpful bluu Rated helpful

Getting desperate enough to try these guys again. Does anyone have any recent CC experience with fioricet through them?
    Likes SWAT liked this post

LeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud ofLeeAnn has much to be proud of

I just ordered this afternoon from one of the C and S sites . I always use COD. Of the 10 or so links to sites he sent in his e-mail , did not notice a CC option but must confess not really looking for it. What I was looking at was to see if a particular site shipped to my state. The biggest issue I see with them now is the increasing number of DNS (so not ship) states.
    Helpful Gap, H20shed65 Rated helpful
    That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger

Quote Originally Posted by LeopoldBloom View Post
    I have ordered from this vendor a few different times. In the past CC worked fine for me and I used it probably 3-4 times. Now I just use COD and I have never had a problem. I definitely would recommend these guys.
    When you ordered with CC did they charge a fee to process the card? Considering a prepaid card and would like to know if I should add in additional for fees.

Thanks!

Update:

Placed CC order and they scammed the card! Charges to Sears and NewEgg. UGH!!!!
    Helpful snowy, H20shed65, Admin Rated helpful

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Gap View Post
    Update:

I got an email from them today but I haven't ordered from them in 5 years. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gap View Post
    Update:

Full story:

They send out an email and offer credit card as an option if you email them, which I did. I used the link provided by C&S paid using a prepaid CC. I received an immediate confirmation that they had received my order, but then nothing. In the mean time I was checking the prepaid cc...today I see that there are two charges on it and it's been drained. Within the hour I receive an email from C&S that my cc has been declined.

I write this as a cautionary tale. PLEASE do not trust these guys! I should have known better....
    Helpful candygram, Sheena Rated helpful
    Likes Fargoio liked this post

10. Oh my goodness, @Gap that’s terrible! I had a bad cc experience with them, too. They charged my card then never sent the meds.

11. What does C & S mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    What does C & S mean?
    Cathy & Steve
    Likes Sheena, snowy liked this post
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

I still receive e-mails from C & S. There was a time.....long, long, ago that I would use them. Then they went south. I haven't used them in years now. Not reliable AT ALL.
    Helpful Polina, grannyof2boys Rated helpful
    Likes snowy liked this post
    Because no matter where you run, you just end up running in to yourself. ~ Audrey Hepburn

14. Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    What does C & S mean?
    Yes, I got that far and should have mentioned that I knew that much, but is it a specific pharmacy or slang classification for a certain type of pharmacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    Yes, I got that far and should have mentioned that I knew that much, but is it a specific pharmacy or slang classification for a certain type of pharmacy?
    Not that I’m aware of.

Have you used them before?
    People who choose to treat you poorly, are defining their story, not yours.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danie View Post
    Not that I’m aware of.

Have you used them before?
    Hi @Danie, no, but everyone in this thread is talking about ordering from C & S, and for curiosity’s sake, I am just wondering what C & S or Cathy and Steve really means.

I have updated the thread title with a warning about the recent credit card fraud. If we get more reports like the one from @Gap we will blacklist them.
    Likes ludwig1961, Sheena liked this post

18. [Admin note: use caution, credit card fraud alleged] C & S Sites  -Vendor Referral to OP
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920