Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Do You Trust Meds From India?

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    I had always thought just as @Raspberry said that India doesn't manufacture pain meds.
    So you were able to find tr@mz?
    Interesting.
    I've gotten my tr@mz for 2 years (of the highest quality) from India I have ordered the same from South of the US and the Tr@mz came are really weak or from like Petmeds,and cost a small fortune but they do have the Strong Pain Meds. India does NOT have the strong pain meds, they do have the Tr@mz though, Best Price, Best Quality -I did search for quite some time before finding a couple of Awesome Vendors but they exist (A Blessing as I would be curled up in pain everyday watching movies and counting the few pain meds the doc does give a month and even he thinks it's ridiculous but his hands are tied.
    Last edited by rais4; 08-24-2017 at 02:30 AM.
    Likes Roz liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Do You Trust Meds From India?
    I've been dealing with India since the 90s and never had an issue with the product. When shit hits the fan elsewhere that's where they step in clean up and go back to being more under the radar then other hot spots and it's all about the vendor. You gotta know how things work where you take your business. It may seem like the same rules apply across the board, but every place has its own twist.

General rule of thumb is to blast them with questions from the get go. The more detail they provide willingly, without having to rehash it with them back and forth emails the better odds that you're dealing with a legit rep from an umbrella group of pharma companies what can be called an alliance, but borders on cartel all depending on how high up the food chain the rep is and that comes with how much you spend.

You will notice that depending on the region, the less competition there is as far as big pharma goes, so the ones in power will team up deem official reps and give them full access to their stocks to dump on the market the way we know how to get them. Simply because the laws are on the books but these places are endemic with corruption. Mexico(not so much anymore), eastern Europe(Balkans mainly), India and the king of the hill, China. Thailand falls in there as well but is generally a hub for payment and shipping not a processor, but they do work hand in glove with DEA and will take no issue of letting them come in and snatch you up for extradition and trial here. Seen it numerous times, always a conviction.

As long as you know what your stepping into before you do so, odds will be in your favor. Took some time, money and scares before I really studied how this game works. It will constantly change players, but the rule that will always apply is, a good offense is the best defense. And always bail when all else fails, your ego will tell you different but think the money or prison, easy choice.

Pangaea

4. I spent five years ordering from Indian pharmacies. In terms of Tramadol, Soma and Ezitolam they are very good (though I cannot handle those drugs post-stroke).

I went here to view the comments regarding Abbott/Roche Valium from India because I was thinking of ordering for my H. They have a good reputation as several have mentioned them. Although I prefer PAX in SA.

5. i trust india more than i trust pakistan .
    (theyre right next to eachother though! they even have a small gate that connects the countries)

actually, a lot more, now that i think about it.

the only time i have been ripped off was with pakistani stuff.
    edit: pakistani karachi stuff may have been shipped from india .
    (was a sample-order but whatever. that sample was enough to put me off lol)

Morals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud ofMorals has much to be proud of

I've ordered benzodiazepines and codeine from Indian pharmacies many many times. I've also gotten ritalin before, though my primary source for most of the medication I need had usually been the U.K., I haven't ordered any medications online for quite sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infamousryan View Post
    i trust india more than i trust pakistan .
    (theyre right next to eachother though! they even have a small gate that connects the countries)

the only time i have been ripped off was with pakistani stuff.
    edit: pakistani karachi stuff may have been shipped from india .
    (was a sample-order but whatever. that sample was enough to put me off lol)
    I will second this, the only time I've ever been ripped off had been on an order from Pakistan. They sent the pills, but they were just starch and dye, zero active medication. Pretty sure, that many of these Pakistani "pharmacies" are just sells counterfeits. They look good but don't have any active ingredient.

7. Some of their meds are pretty decent. Torrent Clonotril 2mg (bananakins) are amazing; Abbott?s Zolfresh Zolpidem is good as well.
    Some Indian carisoprodol is good too.

8. Stay away from India and Pakistani products because they will make you more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by infamousryan View Post
    i trust india more than i trust pakistan .

Correct, they have nukes aimed at each other. M
    Likes halohippe liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

10. After my recent experience, I will NEVER trust ANY medication made in India. And, would rather go without a medication and into withdrawal or with a lack of sleep even. And I advise others not do either. For their/our own health reasons.
    -VB

11. In the past I used anxiety meds made in India and found it very good, not shipped from India, though.

Never got bunk meds from India.If you really do some homework you can find cheap effective meds.Their trams are just as good if not better than the american brands.Plenty of soma and I have gotten them as little as .046 apiece.For 1000 with shipping and a certain fee 56.45 out the door.Their are a few if you do your homework that have controlled but very few but they are out there and also good product.They rely on repeat business and word of mouth,so for them to give out bunk or just completely scam you happens but very sparse.It is alot of work doing your homework but when you find the good ones it is worth all time invested.They will even do COD just to get you as a customer.Have a great evening and be safe always also don't forget to do your homework if you want the most for your money.
    Helpful davidpaul Rated helpful

davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    davidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond reputedavidpaul has a reputation beyond repute
    Hello to my friends. I think the title is really too broad in asking if someone can trust meds from India. If you asked if they trusted meds from the U.S., that surely isn't an automatic yesss! Because there are scammers and fake meds flying around everywhere, if you do this long enough you'll likely agree that's the truth of it. Do I think that some meds are trustworthy from India? Yes, and some aren't going to be. Some vendors there are great and always get decent products for you, and then, some don't.

To decide to turn away from a whole country is a bit much to me, if you've been ripped off or any other bad experience then you would definitely steer clear of the a-hole who ripped you off, but right next door may be someone who's got some of whatever you want and it's real, and reliable. Just don't limit yourself short out of anger, try to think in the long run, the big picture.

Now I know there are a lot of criminals in India, but hell, there are a lot of criminals here too, I might be one! Hell, you might be one too! It's all part of staying in the mail order IOP world. You have to be willing to switch up, change back and forth, go with the ones who are good at the moment, because they All will have their own bad times for you too. So do your best to make orders from a validated and active vendor getting some good It might not be much to rely on but it is what makes this forum worthwhile, the current vendor satisfaction posts. Oh yeah, the friends too. lol! No, really, the friends too, the true ones. You know what I mean if you've got any or some here.

I have never ordered anything from Paki or Iran or any of those places, so maybe I am guilty of cutting out from making orders from those whole countries, which probably might seem hypocritical. However, I don't care to get into any confusion through the mail and get blown up, or poisoned, etc. And I just think anything coming in from there is going to be suspected of something. I don't know though and not going to find out either. If someone is getting things really great from there good, and from here too, good. Like said, good and bad everywhere.

Thing is, it's all a chance all the time, from A to Z something like this stuff in the mail is breaking the law and it is at risk until after consumption. Long ago in another world I used to say what I did wasn't easy or everyone would be doing it, not meds but something else, and I was right. From the outside something might look nonchalant yet only You know the stress you are under, and it sucks bad sometimes.

Just remember, try not to shut out any possibilities that others have been successful with, the field of choices is drastically smaller for everyone already, and it continues to shrink. My best to all, and good luck.
    Helpful pearlsjam Rated helpful
    Likes Mira liked this post

pearlsjam has a spectacular aura aboutpearlsjam has a spectacular aura aboutpearlsjam has a spectacular aura aboutpearlsjam has a spectacular aura aboutpearlsjam has a spectacular aura aboutpearlsjam has a spectacular aura about

I trust tramadol from India 100%
    I trust pain O somas from India.
    That's pretty much it....
    Maybe etz. too.
    Never tried anything else but some bunk Ambien from India years ago. Now I stick to my doctor for that.

I stick to the same 2 vendors that I already know have legit real products .

All I order is tramadol, which is a little different than most everything because it is so dirt cheap that it is more expensive to fake it than sell the real stuff. So far, I've had no problems with it, currently in the process of testing small amounts of various brands over the last few months. There does seem to be a little variation in strength, but the worst thing I've run into is one batch that absolutely tastes like hell - however, everything else about it is fine.

I guess the real test will be seeing how extended release types do. I have a small amount on the way that should be ER from what I've read. Even with American made ER tramadol I've noticed issues - perhaps it is my own digestive issues, but about a third or so of the time the 200 mg ERs I'm prescribed either never hit at all or hit all at once, part of the reason I was buying online even before the doc cut me way back, I just didn't like the ERs too much, too strong a dose for every day too, but I do like having some on hand for really bad days.

Anybody curious about different brands, just search out my posts, I have more elaboration on ones I've tried in various vendor threads.

16. I definitely trust Indian vendors. I have had no bad experiences with them so far, but then again I have always done very careful research. Thailand has been generally reliable, but now it seems like my sources vary quite greatly from country to country.

17. Do You Trust Meds From India?
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223