Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Do You Trust Meds From India?

deephouse will become famous soon enoughdeephouse will become famous soon enoughdeephouse will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by LightRF View Post
    While it takes a while to receive, ive had pretty good luck with etizy from India. I’ve since switched country of origin but would reorder from India if research indicates positive outcomes.
    @LightRF you’re surely familiar with the information below, but for the benefit of anyone new to etizolam...

Assuming one is ordering pharmaceutical etizolam (as opposed to powder or amateur-pressed “pellets”), it’s almost always going to be manufactured in India. Two other countries have approved it, but Japanese etizolam is hard to find, and I’ve never found a source selling Italian etizolam.

The real issue is where the seller is located. Domestic U.S. sources have done the importing for you, which mean faster delivery and no chance of customs intercepting the order. The downside is the price will be seriously marked up. (The retail price of a 10-tablet strip of etizolam at a brick-and-mortar pharmacy in India is about $1.)

The reverse is true with sellers located in India. While the price is still marked up somewhat, you can get it for much less than what a domestic seller will charge. But I’ve had it take up to a month for the package to arrive, and since it has to clear customs, you run the risk of receiving a “love letter” instead of your etizolam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luthien View Post
    Usually -- provided they are in genuine blister packs that are familiar to me.
    My go-to source in India removes the tablets from the blisters so they can package them in a way that maximizes the chances of them getting through customs. However, they will upon request ship a few of the tabs in the blister strips as evidence that they’re genuine, and I always ask them to do this. “Trust but verify,” as the saying goes...

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. i feel like every country will have good sellers, and crap sellers.
    Likes seashells, peppergirl liked this post

4. I have had good luck with India, shipping time takes awhile, but I have had things delivered without a hitch, and not be fake.
    lots of scammers everywhere though.

5. Anyone tried tamol xx 200mg...indian tramadol brand..they come in red colour? would appreciate any experience or comment

seashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond reputeseashells has a reputation beyond repute
    seashells has a reputation beyond repute
    At one point many yrs ago..i loved them! esp. tranex now, NO I will not purchache meds from India. Now this is just my own 2 cents...nothing more nothing less. All places have fakes and shitty vendors. In my own OP indy is the worse. If you enjoy meds from there thats great, I just dont.

7. I have only had good luck with subscriptions from India, but only with one vendor. Vendor not available at this time.

8. My initial orders from India were generally good to very good (sometimes they seemed weak). After my main need was rescheduled by the gubermint, I noticed a drop in quality in pretty much all iop supplies and especially India's. The stuff they cut it with made me feel about as bad as just withdrawals, so I chose the healthier path.

I believe that it depends on who you order from and what you're ordering. Our OPs are getting slim everywhere now. I depend a lot on this forum and our members reviews.
    Likes Gullible liked this post

10. I initially ordered from US vendors and then Commonwealth nations followed by Central America, India and finally east Asia. I have a legit script now and it's an order of magnitude better in quality/price than any other source, but if I move or my gp retires, I don't want to work through the desperation problems while finding someone new.

11. Meds from India don’t have a great reputation, the r sometimes underdosed and sometimes completely fake. The best thing u can do is build up a picture of what countries r best at certain meds. India for example has very cheap soma and tramadol, and these meds tend to be legit as they r so cheap to make. However their benzodiazepines leave a lot to be desired

Dobre
    Rom
    Likes seashells, Rylee liked this post

benzos and trams i definitely do

India has some TERRIBLE companies but they do have decent ones. I some prescriptions from there and they work great.. but its not regulated that well so you need to review the manufacturer.

tommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant futuretommygun has a brilliant future

From what i have had no,plain old bunk,could draw on the pavement with what i got.Was years ago,will never order from there.
    Helpful seashells, Whisperliner L1011 Rated helpful

15. I like Cipla

ludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the roughludwig1961 is a jewel in the rough

I think their tramadol is better than USA trams.
    Likes Toby2000 liked this post

Toby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura aboutToby2000 has a spectacular aura about

I have been ordering Indian tramadol for years. I get a script for 75 50mg tram a month and at CVS it’s the AN627. IMO a 100mg Top Dol is a little stronger than 2 50mg AN627. I’ve never ordered any other med from India but have heard mixed reviews when it comes to benzos.
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

18. I’ve always received LEGIT Wallace Soma from Roy Chemist aka Safemedsdeal, or safemeds4all.

Probably over 4000 tablets over a 3 year span. Have not ordered in over a year and a half or so. Just emailed Roy (older man) and hoping he’s still going strong and replies because his Wallace 350mg were comparable to the US DAN imprint Watson brand.

He’s had cc hack problems from some folks in the past and was blacklisted however I have spoken directly to him believe it or not and used Moneygram the last few orders.

I’ll let you know how it goes

Farley will become famous soon enough

Only Trams.

tony1 is offline Website Representative (cannot send or receive PMs)

We have been shipping from India since 2003 and in general the standard of the medications have always been fine. I won't go as far as to say that there have never been complaints, but generally complaints have been more to do with close expiry dates and the pills arriving in bad shape due to handling. A general benchmark is to request a specific brand that is well known.
    I would certainly take a med from India any day than one manufactured in China for example.
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

21. I trust antibiotics from India. Anything "stronger" such as benz0s I would not even consider.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast