Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do pharmacies take pills out of blister packs?

1. I've never had much luck getting the real thing when not in blister packs but I understand how shipping big orders being much easier when not in the blister pack. My experience mainly benzos was always shipped in the blister packs and in the original box but this was yrs ago so maybe times have changed. I much prefer blister packs but I imagine fake meds are produced and in blister packs but like someone else mentioned as cheap as benzos in India can be purchased I'd think we would get less fakes just to get more returning customers
    Likes johnathankersis88 liked this post

2. Hi I apologise if someone has already covered this in this thread but I have not read through all of the comments.
    Just recieved 1000 pills, I have only ever order 200 at the most and they were in blister packs, however these were all individually piled into a bag. Just wondering if this is safe to take them when they aren’t sealed up? I think I read something once that being in the blister pack stops them from expiring (although that may just be BS) is it safe to take? Thanks

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bella0611 View Post
    Hi I apologise if someone has already covered this in this thread but I have not read through all of the comments.
    Just recieved 1000 pills, I have only ever order 200 at the most and they were in blister packs, however these were all individually piled into a bag. Just wondering if this is safe to take them when they aren’t sealed up? I think I read something once that being in the blister pack stops them from expiring (although that may just be BS) is it safe to take? Thanks
    It depends on what it is and who you bought it from. A lot of vendors take the meds out of the blister packs to make it easier to get past customs. Or, your meds came from a big bottle of meds. Was the plastic bag vacuum sealed? That would help to keep them fresh.

If they're benzos from far away lands they're probably not fake. Those products are so cheap that it is hardly worth making fakes. If your familiar with the med you will be able to tell if they're real by the color, taste, texture etc. Do they have any markings and have you taken them before?

ArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of lightArtyBowieFan is a glorious beacon of light

I think partly because they can vacuum pack them, which also makes them easier to conceal in packaging.

Grits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to allGrits_M is a name known to all

Most of my vendors do the same. I wondered what was up but so far I have had no problems.

6. I was told that they took them out of the blister packs so that they can ship smaller and that would give it a greater success rate to arrive at its destination without interruption. But that is what I was told.

Yea I always got mine in blisterpacks. I remeber freeworldpharmacy. They are gone now and I am lost. Is this a new thing that's happeining?

Some get them in the big jars not foil packs. Some get them in foil packs. If they are worried about security they will take them out of the foil packs.
    Likes SoAndSo, seashells liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

SoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond reputeSoAndSo has a reputation beyond repute

Of the vendors I use, never have I gotten them in blister packs. It is just what I am use to. I realize this is hard to do if you are just getting started, but this all comes down to being able to trust the vendor(s) you are dealing with. I never really doubt what I am getting. Although is has happened to some people, the bottom line is that vendors have a reputation to uphold in forums such as this.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful

10. IME you need to know who you are dealing with, true. However, potency can vary from purchase to purchase even with a known vendor. I do believe that it is more stealthy without the blisters - especially if vacuum sealed, and they also don't rattle. The blisters do a couple of things, though: a) you have a reasonable certainty that from tablet to tablet, you can expect the same quality b) without the blisters it is simple to mask the expiration date c) I realize that it is not that tough to make fake meds and make fake blisters.

Having said that, I prefer to use a known vendor and buy loose/vacuum sealed meds where possible.

PR

Bullet888 has a spectacular aura aboutBullet888 has a spectacular aura aboutBullet888 has a spectacular aura aboutBullet888 has a spectacular aura aboutBullet888 has a spectacular aura about

It's a complicated situation pharmacies in the United States have to sell you loose pills generally in an orange container whereas in other parts of the world people have blister packs.

The interesting thing is blister packs are no guarantee that you are getting a quality product in fact the best stuff I have had from my doctor was loose in a bottle.

If you go onto eBay or AliBABA you will find loads of pill pressing machinery and pill pressing moulds if you see diazepam from Roche it is fake because they do not make any more

12. Everytime I ordered overseas, they shipped without blisters. Just 4-5 pills blistered to see the expiration date and to prove the pills are not fake.
    Imagine how is the sound if they'll ship 100-200 pills in blisters...
    Vacuum is also risky. Air can penetrate the bag anytime during transit and you'll get an envelope full of rattles also.

BW

13. Many take out of blisters to reduce any risk of customs and rattling etc . If you trust your source shouldn't be a problem . Say you ordered diazepam and it git opened then straight away customs etc know what the product is without even testing .

medi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant futuremedi1 has a brilliant future

Depending on how large your order is, If it's a large order the blister/boxes would take up too much space, So some take them out due to space and to be more discreet.
    I have another amazing source that keep all the original blister packs and all the original boxes too.
    Just depends on preference and amounts of meds.
    Likes seashells liked this post
    "Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies."

Life is upside down sometimes. If you have a legit script, a legit pharm will charge extra to put your meds in blister packs, which are easier for some seniors and disabled folks to take meds correctly. Some pharmacy’s will use blister packs which will put all of the same meds in a 30 day bingo looking card. For multiple meds, that are taken at the same time, they will group them by time that you take them. I wish someone would do that for my vitamins!! That would really be convenient!! B.

trublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the roughtrublu is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by mrfedup View Post
    Many take out of blisters to reduce any risk of customs and rattling etc . If you trust your source shouldn't be a problem . Say you ordered diazepam and it git opened then straight away customs etc know what the product is without even testing .
    This. However, some venders flatten out the packaging and send it with the medication.
    Helpful ludwig1961, seashells Rated helpful

17. Quote Originally Posted by trublu View Post
    This. However, some venders flatten out the packaging and send it with the medication.
    I received a candy box wondering what ti wad. It was 2 mg xanax, but the box looked likr a fancy candy
    Likes ludwig1961 liked this post

Back in 2016 my last tramadol order from a now defunct Thai IOP arrived having been opened and inspected by UK customs. The 500 green and white capsules were loose inside an unlabeled transparent plastic bag in a sturdy cardboard outer envelope. The capsules had no text or other identifying marks. I never heard anything from customs and I assumed that they were just very busy and since the contents obviously weren't street drugs they didn't have the resources to test and identify them, so they gave me the benefit of the doubt.

Would they still have arrived if they'd been in an identifying blister pack? I doubt it.
    Likes tirorin liked this post

19. blister packs will raise red flags within customs. I've always gotten loose medication with perhaps a single blister pack cut-out to prove the product.

20. I have only had one experience with pills taken out of blister packs and they had little to no effect. They came in a bottle too so I don't know why they wouldn't just keep them in the blisters unless they are trying to be disingenuous.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123