Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thought I'd found a reliable vendor, now not so sure. Please help!

Default Thought I'd found a reliable vendor, now not so sure. Please help!

Hi everyone. Really sorry if I shouldn't be posting this here or even posting it at all until I get senior status, but here goes. I'll try my best not to name anything I shouldn't.

So, because I don't yet have senior status, I looked at the alphabetised list of sources discussed only in the senior area. I realise that some of these sources are good, some bad. I took a risk and ordered some zopiclone off one of these listed sites back in January. Thankfully, they arrived, despite a very long wait of about 3 or more weeks. I ordered again in February. Now, I got all the usual confirmation emails, even one saying they had been dispatched on Feb 17th. Yet they STILL haven't arrived. The shipping number doesn't work.

Does this mean I've been duped? Or could it be something else - namely customs, and I just have to be patient or ask for a refund (or second free delivery, as they apparently offer that)?

Getting worried now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, although I know it's tricky for you guys to do that when I haven't named the site and you're not allowed to name them either. Thank you so much anyway x

P.S. The site begins with p, and has three letters then a digit at the start of its name. If this last part needs deleting please do so. What the hell, the whole thing might end up getting deleted!

- - - Updated - - -

I should also add that since 17th Feb they haven't been responding to any of my emails. Is this normal?

Hang in there it is too early to write this one off. You'll be okay. Probably stuck somewhere. GL. M
    Helpful Mira Rated helpful
    Likes emmarr liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Definitely too soon to write off a package shipped on 17 Feb. Thats only 11 day ago.
    You dont mention what shipping speed (ems or registered) or where its coming from but the general rule is to expect 2 weeks for EMS and up to 30 days (sometimes more) for registered. There are times the package will come sooner than those time frames but thats the general rule of thumb to wait before getting worried and even then, it could still come.

No need to be worried at this point. Its just the standard shipping anxiety setting in. Give your package some more time (another week for EMS and at least another 2-3 for registered) and if your vendor is a reliable vendor with a history of delivering said product, you'll probably be just fine.
    Helpful Mecha, emmarr, nirvanadone Rated helpful
    Likes toby liked this post
    Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. Picard

@Mira I hate the "general rule of shipping time". Makes me sad. stop, stop, stop. M
    Likes Mira liked this post

Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Mira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond reputeMira has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    @Mira I hate the "general rule of shipping time". Makes me sad. stop, stop, stop. M
    But its a vague general rule!!! Its too soon to worry about a package at 11 days. When it gets to 2 weeks, then s/he can start getting concerned and then MWL and the fairy and the Juju lady can all come and bestow their powers on the package and like magic it will arrive!

- - - Updated - - -

I just realised that my use of "general rule" could be what @jayther was referring to in another thread. Hmmmm..... I can see how that could be interpreted the way it was.

okay. I wasnt bothered by it or anything, just trying to figure out what I might have said that would imply that. This may be it.
    Sorry. totally off topic but it popped in to my head and we all know how I type whatever is in my head so yeah. Thats it.
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful
    Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. Picard

mira.gif mira.gif mira.gif @Mira Oh darlin' stop, you know I was kidding you. If I hadn't been through three month'ers like yourself I would say bs on...

30 days.png

But we all know its true. Just makes for trying times. You know you make me smile...M
    Likes Mira, emmarr liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    mira.gif mira.gif mira.gif @Mira Oh darlin' stop, you know I was kidding you. If I hadn't been through three month'ers like yourself I would say bs on...
    30 days.png
    But we all know its true. Just makes for trying times. You know you make me smile...M

Love you @Mecha!
    Helpful Mecha Rated helpful
    Likes Nalamom14 liked this post

Aww, what can I say, love you too!!!!! you are the best girlfriend! M
    Likes Mira, Nalamom14 liked this post

Thanks so very much for the reassurance! It definitely eases my anxiety to hear that this is relatively normal and you guys have seen it all before!

I probably sound naive but I don't even know where it's shipped from. I THINK it's India though, as I remember reading on this very forum that shipping numbers beginning with 'E...' etc and ending with 'IN' are coming from there. Mine starts with 'EH'. This code doesn't work on the Royal Mail or Parcelforce websites. I should add that I'm in the UK. Do you think they've given me an erroneous code or could it be in customs?

This is what it says on the site about delivery. Not even sure if, being in the UK, my order will use international registered pose or the second one described:

'All orders dispatched from our World-Wide Pharmacy are shipped by International Registered Post which normally takes 7-15 working days for you to receive your goods from the date that your order was placed.
    Orders dispensed out of the UK to UK customers normally takes 2-3 days.'

- - - Updated - - -

If I seem clueless or not very knowledgeable, I should explain - I'm ordering for my dad, who I don't live with all the time, so I don't know if he had to sign for them last time, and I haven't actually had chance to look at the packaging for clues about where it's from. Plus, I'm new to this as for a few years we relied on United Pharmacies then Nippon. Now searching for alternatives...

Quote Originally Posted by emmarr View Post
    Thanks so very much for the reassurance! It definitely eases my anxiety to hear that this is relatively normal and you guys have seen it all before!

I probably sound naive but I don't even know where it's shipped from. I THINK it's India though, as I remember reading on this very forum that shipping numbers beginning with 'E...' etc and ending with 'IN' are coming from there. Mine starts with 'EH'. This code doesn't work on the Royal Mail or Parcelforce websites. I should add that I'm in the UK. Do you think they've given me an erroneous code or could it be in customs?

This is what it says on the site about delivery. Not even sure if, being in the UK, my order will use international registered pose or the second one described:

'All orders dispatched from our World-Wide Pharmacy are shipped by International Registered Post which normally takes 7-15 working days for you to receive your goods from the date that your order was placed.
    Orders dispensed out of the UK to UK customers normally takes 2-3 days.'

- - - Updated - - -

If I seem clueless or not very knowledgeable, I should explain - I'm ordering for my dad, who I don't live with all the time, so I don't know if he had to sign for them last time, and I haven't actually had chance to look at the packaging for clues about where it's from. Plus, I'm new to this as for a few years we relied on United Pharmacies then Nippon. Now searching for alternatives...
    No worries. Its EMS from India. You should get that probably by the end of this week. As for having to sign it, I'm not sure how it works in the UK but here in the US, I have to sign my EMS's from India.
    As for what the vendors website says about shipping time, uh yeah, you can ignore that. They not only dont have any control over it, they really dont know. The main hold up most of the time is customs. They will take as long as they want (or short) and dont really care about time frames. No two packages will travel at the same pace other than by pure coincidence. One package may take 10 days exactly. The person gets all excited at the fast turn around and orders again. The second package takes 18 days and the person is flipping out because it only took 10 the other time. Yeah. Happens ALL the time. Take a looksee around the shipping threads, especially the NY one and even though it really doesnt apply to the UK, there is still a lot of useful information in it that will help ease your mind.
    I'm sure your package is okay and is just taking a more scenic route this time!
    Helpful emmarr, SatAnanda Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    No worries. Its EMS from India. You should get that probably by the end of this week. As for having to sign it, I'm not sure how it works in the UK but here in the US, I have to sign my EMS's from India.
    As for what the vendors website says about shipping time, uh yeah, you can ignore that. They not only dont have any control over it, they really dont know. The main hold up most of the time is customs. They will take as long as they want (or short) and dont really care about time frames. No two packages will travel at the same pace other than by pure coincidence. One package may take 10 days exactly. The person gets all excited at the fast turn around and orders again. The second package takes 18 days and the person is flipping out because it only took 10 the other time. Yeah. Happens ALL the time. Take a looksee around the shipping threads, especially the NY one and even though it really doesnt apply to the UK, there is still a lot of useful information in it that will help ease your mind.
    I'm sure your package is okay and is just taking a more scenic route this time!
    You guys! What can I say? You're so helpful! You have really put my mind at ease (and my dad's).

That explains a lot - thanks again.

I have previously had a little read of the threads on shipping, but I will definitely do a bit more digging. The main thing that concerns me (particularly after reading some of the horror stories on those threads), is that customs will never actually send the package on... from what I've gathered, that sometimes can happen, but not always. Does it tend to just depend completely on luck?

That leads me onto my last question (for now, ha!) for you ever so patient + helpful fellow forum members, if you don't mind! Any idea why the tracking number they provided doesn't work? Has that ever happened to you? Could it just be customs issues?
    Likes donnawanna, Mira liked this post

12. Sure seems like quite a roller coaster ride in what we are doing right? I am the fear in ordering, fear in shipping time, fear in customs then fear it could be fake. Its harder than it looks to not think about it. LOL I have made 3 orders 3 places and waiting to see. I am like 8 days from senior member area and who knows might find they were good sites or bad. I am going to wait to order anything else till I get there. Good luck!
    Likes emmarr liked this post

Shipping from India was always the longest for me. Not only pills...
    4 - 5 weeks to get my package in EU. You are lucky if you got the package in 3 weeks.
    Fingers crossed.

14. Hope it's ok to bump this thread, but I'm wondering: What is a "normal" shipping time range? I've been waiting over two months for a package. The vendor has come through for me before, but has a mixed reputation. Some consider him a selective scammer, although I don't know one tells the difference between a selective scammer and items that just get lost/seized/stolen in the mail.

A second order seems like a strange time to even attempt to selectively scam. Why not wait until I was a loyal customer and disinclined to be suspicious? But at 2+ months, I'm getting suspicious. Is it safe to assume I've been screwed over at this point?

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by nobknee View Post
    Hope it's ok to bump this thread, but I'm wondering: What is a "normal" shipping time range? I've been waiting over two months for a package. The vendor has come through for me before, but has a mixed reputation. Some consider him a selective scammer, although I don't know one tells the difference between a selective scammer and items that just get lost/seized/stolen in the mail.

A second order seems like a strange time to even attempt to selectively scam. Why not wait until I was a loyal customer and disinclined to be suspicious? But at 2+ months, I'm getting suspicious. Is it safe to assume I've been screwed over at this point?
    Could be a lot of reasons it hasn't shown. Obviously you have no tracking? But it could be lost in the mail, seized, or like you said, you've been scammed. Do they honor reships for no shows? I definitely wouldn't order a second time from them without talking about this with them, myself...
    Helpful Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

16. Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    Could be a lot of reasons it hasn't shown. Obviously you have no tracking? But it could be lost in the mail, seized, or like you said, you've been scammed. Do they honor reships for no shows? I definitely wouldn't order a second time from them without talking about this with them, myself...
    Nope, no tracking. Not sure I'd go with a vendor who doesn't offer tracking after this. Vendor claimed he (or she?) would reship and we're still barely within the time frame that the reship should have arrived. Vendor just keeps claiming mail delays. Either way, I don't think I'll order from this vendor again. I was just wondering if 60-90 days is really enough time to assume an order isn't coming at all, or if that's on the long end of normal for an IOP. This vendor has a large amount of positive feedback, but the negative feedback is quite negative. I figured for a high-volume vendor, that was probably normal. Now I'm starting to suspect it's a selective scammer.
    Helpful jaders Rated helpful

yellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really niceyellnhollar is just really nice

Way too long! 2 weeks is the norm.

But there are anectodal cases where packages arrive after 3 (even 6) months.
    @nobknee it is impossible to assume anything for untracked shipments. Could be anything: not shipped at all, or lost/stolen in the mail, forgotten on some shelf at the customs, or just finished its second world tour on its long route to you... anything possible.

If you don't trust your vendor 100% (which means reship guarantee - no questions asked), then don't opt for untracked shipments.
    Last edited by temmuz; 11-25-2019 at 01:55 PM. Reason: removed duplicate entry
    Helpful Roz, nobknee, Mrs Parker Rated helpful

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    You could always try the old standby. Without going into detail tell him you have a lot of friends who WANT to order from them but tell him until your package arrives you can't spread any positive news yet. No harm in trying; by the way you'll be a senior soon keep reading and posting relevant stuff. Stay on topic it's what they like.

20. Quote Originally Posted by temmuz View Post
    But there are anectodal cases where packages arrive after 3 (even 6) months.
    @nobknee it is impossible to assume anything for untracked shipments. Could be anything: not shipped at all, or lost/stolen in the mail, forgotten on some shelf at the customs, or just finished its second world tour on its long route to you... anything possible.

If you don't trust your vendor 100% (which means reship guarantee - no questions asked), then don't opt for untracked shipments.
    I was going to say, "Of course I don't trust him 100%. He's a drug dealer." But I do use another vendor who has been completely reliable for years now (unfortunately, they don't carry another item that I need). I posted a positive review of them in this forum a couple days ago. However, that vendor also does have negative reviews. I suppose it's impossible to sell anything in this day and age without acquiring some unhappy customers. I was concerned about tracking for security reasons, but I see now that was naive. Live and learn! Hopefully, I didn't throw the money down a hole and the package will still arrive at some point. I suspect this guy has a lot of shills, but he has so many positive reviews that many of them are likely not shills. My first interaction with him went off without a hitch.

Any tips for recognizing a selective scammer? Given the vagaries of shipping, it seems like selective scamming would be very hard to identify.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast