NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 635 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: What would you do if you in this situation...

Pangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant future

Default What would you do if you in this situation...

Okay, so when I came back here in August, I had remembered an IOP that I had used years ago and had jumped the gun, used them before checking any of the reviews and placed an order. The order was processed but never charged and the card was killed.

They are back up and running, processing, charging and shipping orders. Problem is that what they are selling could be straight shit.

On the web page the colors are wrong for numerous pills, the pic for Xanax is from Greenstone, but says Onax instead.

I sent an email with a copy of the order I placed 3 months ago, not a peep. Sent another email wanting to place an order and got a response. Love that.

Their English is broken at best and say the have Pfizer and Actavis 2mg bars, those are American, and the pic looks like the same one a dark net vendor posted of his Pfizer presses. According to the digging I did the place is in California.

Should, I leave this alone or keep digging before someone gets burned or sick from getting God knows what. I have enough info to, let's just say whatever I want to the site so it doesn't fcuk with anyone else.

When the person who does receive the order they placed and is on its way, and is received, then based on the meds and all opinions I'll make up my mind. I fcuking hate thieves and scammers and selective scammers!

Pangaea
    Last edited by Pangaea; 11-07-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    Helpful KarMar, Blackbird123 Rated helpful

Morals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant futureMorals has a brilliant future

To me it sounds sketchy. Sounds like you’ll get bathtub pills (alpraking knockoffs) or fake pills containing chalk, or possibly nothing at all.

I hate when websites don’t take their own pictures. I know what xanax looks like, I wanna see a photo of the xanax the site is shipping.

I think I would avoid that one.
    Likes KarMar liked this post

Pangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant futurePangaea has a brilliant future

Yea they are definitely presses and registered the domain in the US but are shipping from the Philippines.

Xanax 2mg.JPG.jpg

There killing drug dealers and users in the Philippines like it's going out of style, it has to be bunk shit, no one would be dumb enough to run a shop there with the way things are.

Pangaea
    Helpful calgal99 Rated helpful

Insider33 is on a distinguished road

@Pangaea it seems I've reached another restriction with this forum. I've used 20 private messages and cannot private anymore until I wait 20 days or post 19 more times!! Looks like I will be doing some more writing!!

just lookin has a spectacular aura aboutjust lookin has a spectacular aura aboutjust lookin has a spectacular aura aboutjust lookin has a spectacular aura aboutjust lookin has a spectacular aura aboutjust lookin has a spectacular aura about

I would be very careful careful with this vendor. I know the darknet flooded the market with fake Xanax bars. I myself am wondering if the roast 2 milligram Klonopins out of Serbia are still legit.

Captains Log will become famous soon enoughCaptains Log will become famous soon enoughCaptains Log will become famous soon enough

Some vendors give fantastic service and have correct images. For me if im not getting good communication i go somewhere else.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
    Yea they are definitely presses and registered the domain in the US but are shipping from the Philippines.

Xanax 2mg.JPG.jpg

There killing drug dealers and users in the Philippines like it's going out of style, it has to be bunk shit, no one would be dumb enough to run a shop there with the way things are.

Pangaea
    @Pangaea (sorry, I keep getting an autocorrect when I try to reply to you, heh) I think most (if not all) the Phillipines vendors should be flagged as suspect at this point. @Insider33, @just lookin, @Captains Log, you all should probably do a bit more research on this part of the world, ito vendors. (And for @just lookin, do some more research on Serbia, too.)

Peace.
    Helpful LightUser99 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.