Thread: Amazon and online pharmacies

Default Amazon and online pharmacies

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/28/amaz...-pillpack.html or https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN1JO1RU

What's next ... that giant moving into every business. I'm pretty sure they won't like 'our' IOPs, that's competition.
    Likes Captain Planet liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
  3. And so it begins...
    Likes Brax liked this post

4. Why am I not surprised..it was only a matter of time really. Every means of sale is going to be used..nothing is safe. lol. What get's me is people are rather successful from posting on amazon or FB. Seems like too much of a risk, IMO.

MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    MRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond reputeMRNUTTY has a reputation beyond repute
    There have been online mail order pharmacies for non-controverial meds for years; HBP, Cholsterol, dermotology... etc. The issue with them is that is something goes wrong, the delay in getting medication can be unacceptable. I prefer to be able to go to my local pharmacy and get immediate answers why there ar problem with insurance or filling scripts do to procedure or backlog. I will not abuse myself by getting on the phone and wrestling with voice menus and endless call backs if I don’t have too.

I don’t see amazon making a dent in this business with their ‘one-size-fits-all’ business model.
    Likes Brax, slick76 liked this post
    Five stages of Trump; denial, anger, bargaining, lying and impeachment!

Amazon is trying however it wont succeed at all because:

1) Its well known that without prescription no one is going to provide med however we are still getting. IF we are speaking about Amazon they never going to do that.
    2) Ebay is also into this business since long however due to lots of restrictions its a big big faliure over there. So my dear Amazon examples already set in past look for it.
    3) Its not easy to follow FDA policies so in any case Amazon some how manage to land however they will have very limited set of meds.
    4) Price, as per other IOP Amazon wont able to match the price as Genric wont be allowed on Amazon.

Hence As per my understanding its going to be a FLOP SHOW....

Interesting to see what happens as Amazon dip the prescription world
    Money makes thing happen and Amazon has it
    Regards

8. I wonder if this is why I have had a hard time finding “fish” antibiotics on Amazon. About a year ago I was able to get doxycycline amoxicillin and diflucan. Now it’s no longer available. I’ve seen amoxicillin but working a day it disappears. These are from other sellers and im guessing may be seen as too much competition with this new pill pack coming out.

9. So.. from a public health perspective, I think it’s completely irresponsible for Amazon to make medications, especially antibiotics, more readily available to a public who can barely understand the global ramifications of overusing antibiotics. On the whole, most people should not be allowed to self assess and procure antibiotics by Googling “where to buy amoxicillin online”. This is how antibiotic-resistant bacteria becomes a problem. This is also why having to jump through some hoops on this forum to gain access to the “good” sources is NECESSARY in my opinion.
    Helpful wildings Rated helpful
    Likes Denman liked this post

You know, I wouldn´t be suprised if they achieved some level of success. The founder of Amazon (and likely Amazon itself) is so rich they can practically afford to give people money when they deal with their customers. Part of Amazon´s success.

11. Amazon and online pharmacies