Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where have all the OPs gone??

SatAnanda will become famous soon enough

Virtually all of the IOPs that I used to use seem to no longer exist. Is there anywhere in this forum with an updated list? And to clarify I am not asking for a source or anything just a list of online pharmacies that are still around. I don’t going through and searching it’s kinds of fun actually but when it seems majority of the online pharmacies are not there anymore it’s not as much fun just pulling up website doesn’t exist or domain name for sale over and over again. Or even if a list isn’t available anywhere is it possible to at least clear out some of the threads related to pharmacies that are no longer there?

2. Quote Originally Posted by SatAnanda View Post
    Virtually all of the IOPs that I used to use seem to no longer exist. Is there anywhere in this forum with an updated list? And to clarify I am not asking for a source or anything just a list of online pharmacies that are still around. I don’t going through and searching it’s kinds of fun actually but when it seems majority of the online phiwhere is it possible to at least clear out some of the threads related to pharmacies that are no longer there?
    The DC Fascists have been able to shut down many operations, but the demand is higher than ever, especially since pain patients are being cutoff by the Medical Monopoly.

SY vendors are still operating uninterrupted, but their prices are obscene, their service is erratic (at best), and their business model is 30 years out of date. There is clearly a wide open market for newer vendors to step in and claim a stake. It's only a matter of time. More importantly, the oppression of legit medical need is waking more people up to the absurdity of the government's tyranny, which seems to be creating a movement toward decriminalization. We may not see it anytime soon, but it is slowly happening.

It's not inconceivable that we could eventually evolve toward a drug policy of regulation, rather than criminalization of drugs. No one can claim that the Drug War is roaring success, all it has done is create cartels and ruin lives.
    Helpful SatAnanda, anthrtrvlr, Maskell Rated helpful
    Likes M77, jaders liked this post
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

Thank you very much for your reply. It was both helpful and intelligent. And who knows legalization or at the very least decriminalizatiom may not be as far away as we think. I got to watch first hand the legalization of cannabis in the Seattle, Wa area and it was a huge success. And not long after California was talking about legalization of psychedelic mushrooms. I sort of see the government media’s attempt at making the people fear drugs with things like the opioid crisis as a last ditch desperate attempt to keep the people afraid of it. As more and more awaken and ignorance is removed the people won’t stand for being controlled by fear. So it is possible it could be much sooner as we think
    Likes M77, jaders, cookiegirl liked this post

4. Quote Originally Posted by SatAnanda View Post
    Thank you very much for your reply. It was both helpful and intelligent. And who knows legalization or at the very least decriminalizatiom may not be as far away as we think. I got to watch first hand the legalization of cannabis in the Seattle, Wa area and it was a huge success. And not long after California was talking about legalization of psychedelic mushrooms. I sort of see the government media’s attempt at making the people fear drugs with things like the opioid crisis as a last ditch desperate attempt to keep the people afraid of it. As more and more awaken and ignorance is removed the people won’t stand for being controlled by fear. So it is possible it could be much sooner as we think
    One of the DNC presidential candidates, Andrew Yang, is already calling for legalization of opiates. Of course, he is being shut out by the media, but it's pretty interesting to hear any two-party candidates dare to call for this. Ron Paul has also done it consistently, but he, too, has been marginalized.

If Yang does become a factor in the race, things could get interesting. Mainstream Fascist candidates like Kamala Harris will be forced to refute legalization and defend the drug war, and she has been a factor in the drug war, having jailed thousand of weed smokers.

EDIT, just to go back to my original post, I think the vendors of the coming age will be technologically sophisticated, they will use digital currencies, all incoming coins will be tumbled, and they'll probably have portable websites and email addresses that will be changed periodically. They will use shipping agents spread out in different regions, and use intel on on ISC "hot spots" to decide where to ship from. In fact, some vendors already do something like this, and they've stayed in biz because of this.

They don't need to go dark net; in fact, that might be a bad idea, since it puts a bullseye on you.
    Last edited by GreenThumb; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:39 PM.
    Helpful JustAnotherDay, M77, djrick, SatAnanda Rated helpful
    Likes SoTired, jaders liked this post
    Drug criminalization is modern-day slavery.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenThumb View Post
    One of the DNC presidential candidates, Andrew Yang, is already calling for legalization of opiates. Of course, he is being shut out by the media, but it's pretty interesting to hear any two-party candidates dare to call for this. Ron Paul has also done it consistently, but he, too, has been marginalized...
    Yes, because the prison-industrial complex needs a constant stream of drug offenders (unbelievably, "many of the contracts between private prisons and federal and state governments include a minimum occupancy clause" - in other words, the states guarantee a steady supply of criminalised individuals to fill up the cells):

http://www.aublr.org/2017/11/private...pancy-clauses/

And according to Catherine Austin Fitts, who used to be Assistant Secretary of Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner in the first Bush Administration, the stock market would collapse if the huge drug profits made by organised crime ceased to be laundered through the system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQVXhjdJPaI

She enlarges on her thesis in the fascinating article: Narco-Dollars for Beginners: How the Money Works in the Illicit Drug Trade:

https://ratical.org/co-globalize/narcoDollars.html#p3d

The piece is 20 years old but the main principles still hold good.
    Helpful SatAnanda, GreenThumb, M77, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes SoTired, djrick liked this post

That’s some pretty interesting information thanks for sharing. I have read and heard some similar stories but a little bit different regarding health care. The moment capitalism was implemented into health care the people were in trouble. It is as simple as this what is best for any health care based business is almost certainly not going to be what is best for the people. I few years ago a watched a movie that was regarding all of the different cures and successful treatments of cancer there have been over the years and how every time any of these treatments picked up any publicity they were quickly shut down by the government. Here is the catch say that this movie is legit and there is a cure for cancer. What would happen if day tomorrow they announced a cure for cancer tomorrow, almost certainly the economy would collapse shortly after. By having these two things intertwined money and healthcare what is best for the people can’t and won’t happen. Now I know what I am talking about may be a little different then what you were getting at but simular concepts. The worst creation ever created by mankind was money. It was created from a place of selfishness and greed. In many cases what is best for a number of different business and industries is in complete conflict to what is best for humanity. Obviously what is best for humanity regarding health and health care is for the people to be healed as quickly and efficiently as possible. We could even say cures. A cure for cancer, a cure for diabetes, aids, all of it. But what is best for business is repeat business and slow treatments so that more money can be made. So it’s sort of a dicey situation eventually something will give.
    Helpful Maskell Rated helpful
    Likes M77, djrick liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SatAnanda View Post
    In many cases what is best for a number of different business and industries is in complete conflict to what is best for humanity. Obviously what is best for humanity regarding health and health care is for the people to be healed as quickly and efficiently as possible. We could even say cures. A cure for cancer, a cure for diabetes, aids, all of it. But what is best for business is repeat business and slow treatments so that more money can be made.
    When I was a kid I saw a picture in Playboy (I read it for the stories - honest!). It was an illustration to an article about the American Medical Association and it was so clever that I remember it to this day.

The scene was an operating theater. A masked surgeon and his assistants were clustered around the operating table on which lay an anesthetized patient covered with a sheet.

Their faces showed great concentration as the surgeon withdrew his hand from below the sheet and triumphantly held up a long pair of forceps in which he'd firmly clamped the patient's wallet.
    Likes M77, El Grandote, jaders, SatAnanda liked this post

That’s some pretty interesting information thanks for sharing. I have read and heard some similar stories but a little bit different regarding health care. The moment capitalism was implemented into health care the people were in trouble. It is as simple as this what is best for any health care based business is almost certainly not going to be what is best for the people. I few years ago a watched a movie that was regarding all of the different cures and successful treatments of cancer there have been over the years and how every time any of these treatments picked up any publicity they were quickly shut down by the government. Here is the catch say that this movie is legit and there is a cure for cancer. What would happen if day tomorrow they announced a cure for cancer tomorrow, almost certainly the economy would collapse shortly after. By having these two things intertwined money and healthcare what is best for the people can’t and won’t happen. Now I know what I am talking about may be a little different then what you were getting at but simular concepts. The worst creation ever created by mankind was money. It was created from a place of selfishness and greed. In many cases what is best for a number of different business and industries is in complete conflict to what is best for humanity. Obviously what is best for humanity regarding health and health care is for the people to be healed as quickly and efficiently as possible. We could even say cures. A cure for cancer, a cure for diabetes, aids, all of it. But what is best for business is repeat business and slow treatments so that more money can be made. So it’s sort of a dicey situation eventually something will give.
    @SatAnanda
    There have been many conspiracy theories about this, over the years. I don’t necessarily believe every conspiracy theory I read, but occasionally, where there is smoke, there is fire.

About 6 months ago, maybe a little longer, an Israeli Pharma company announced that they had found a cure. I read it very carefully, and they apparently had done trials, and had substantial proof. I was so excited by this, that I called a relative that is fighting it right now.

Within a few days, they were attacked by the media for perpetrating a hoax. They never responded. Of course it could have been a hoax, and/or someone trying to get publicity for a bio startup. Who really knows? The rumors have been consistent, though. The billions of dollars spent fighting this insidious disease, plus the money made treating it, etc., is so vast, that if a cure was ever found, it would disrupt too many billion dollar businesses, and healthcare facilities. I of course, don’t have any idea if this is true, but I do think it is a distinct possibility.
    Helpful El Grandote, djrick Rated helpful
    Likes SoTired, H20shed65 liked this post
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

SoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant futureSoTired has a brilliant future

Hello all and especially @SatAnanda

There is no universal cure for cancer, but some cancers are curable. There are now legions of people who have survived breast, thyroid, colon cancers... I consider someone who has been in "remission" for over ten years after treatment cured.

Besides, treatments are getting less invasive, and have less acute side effects. Research is progressing extremely fast with the new biological and immunotherapy. Radiation therapy is becoming more and more precise with applied nanotechnology... well, that's where hospitals have agreed to invest in the newest machines.

Even a cancer as deadly as Stage 4 (metastasized) lung cancer (non small cell), is now treatable with immunotherapy and no surgery. Since this specific therapy is not even 5 years old, it's hard to say if these patients are cured, but they certainly enjoyed years of a full life, without the atrocities of the treatments inflicted to the lung cancer patients in the 1970'S and 1980's.

Some cancers are still spelled with a big "C", but more and more, they deserve only a small "c". Other illnesses can be far more scary.

Now, don't you all start smoking again!!

It seems this thread has drifted off-subject some... Living in Canada, OP's were never a reality for me. It seems that since I've started buying on line, about 10 years ago, my go to IOP has remained the same. He's had his ups and downs, but he's still surfing. We all lost our SA providers. And my favourite Mexican IOP has stopped shipping to Canada. It's unfortunate. If they had just adapted their packaging for customs' scrutiny, I would still be a client.

However, the number of email only suppliers seems to grow like weeds. (No pun intended) I believe that the best ones, the more reliable, keep it small; first for a question of availability of supply and then, not to have to rely on "helpers" to keep up with processing orders. It has to remain a one person/couple business to remain steady.

Bitcoins is not the "unicorn" investment it was predicted to become. It peaked at about USD 14,000 two years ago, it has gone down to less than USD 4,000 last January, and since then keeps on oscillating very dangerously. If a supplier gets paid in Bitcoins, he better not wait too long to convert them to a currency, as he can lose up to 20% in a very short time.

Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies have not become the universal method of payment that it was predicted to become. And, as @calgal99 was saying, one has to submit to a full body search to open an account. This is also becoming true of more and more money transfer agencies. I use bitcoin as little as possible and tumble in an other wallet before paying a supplier.

@GreenThumb might be right when he says that only the numeric anonymous currency proficient vendors will remain in business. But then, they will have to be willing to take their clients by the hand and guide them through a more and more complex pathway from order to payment.

Take care,

ST
    Likes M77, jaders liked this post
    Some perfume always lingers on the hand that offers flowers.

Yes I guess we did get a little off topic there lol I was mainly just trying to point out that when any aspect of health care is ran as a for profit business, the fundamental basis of what determines and makes a business successful is in direct conflict with what is best for humanity. And similar to what I noticed about the article I was replying to about drugs and the stock market is an example of how intertwined the economy and healthcare have become, and so much so that they are now dependent on one other. Which is terrible for the people, because a system like this wouldn’t allow for the cure of anything. I was listening to a comedy skit awhile back that suggested the same thing, he basically said when was the last time that doctors and scientists actually cured something, not since small pox, lol. So when it’s the business‘s like a big pharma company who is doing the research as well as selling everyone the medications. If there was ever a cure for any illness would they knowingly cost themselves billions and potentionaly put themselves out of business and actually make it available. I don’t know I would hope they would do what is best for humanity, but I have already witnessed big pharma once do the opposite. When I was working in the medical cannabis industry right around when it first came about in the Seattle area I got to witness the profound healing abilities that this plant contained. I have seen parents crying tears of relief at seeing there child for the first time not have seizures. I have had a man hug me with tears in his eyes for seeing his wife not in pain for the first time in years, and countless others who received great even borderline miraculous healing benefits from it. Anyways what I was getting at is there is obviously some great medical attributes of the cannabis plant, yet it was made illegal for years, and during all of this lobbyists from majority of big pharma were fighting to stop its legalization. Which could be for no other reason then that it was going to cut into there profits. It certainly couldn’t be for some high moral anti drug reason lol Esspecialy since they already made a synthetic version which it turned out people were able to overdose on and simply just wasn’t as effective as the original. Big pharma who is supposed to helping to heal different ailments should have been glad to see more people being healed and could have even aided in the exposure of its healing abilities instead of trying to get it out back on the schedule 1 narcotics lost. Scientists and pharmacists have come up with some amazing products no doubt but imagine what they could have already came up with or could come up with without the limitations and restrictions of having to make something that is also going to be the most profitable and not just what is going to heal the best. Ok enough said back on topic where have all the IOPs gone.
    Likes M77, jaders, Maskell liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @SatAnanda
    There have been many conspiracy theories about this, over the years. I don’t necessarily believe every conspiracy theory I read, but occasionally, where there is smoke, there is fire.

About 6 months ago, maybe a little longer, an Israeli Pharma company announced that they had found a cure. I read it very carefully, and they apparently had done trials, and had substantial proof. I was so excited by this, that I called a relative that is fighting it right now.

Within a few days, they were attacked by the media for perpetrating a hoax. They never responded. Of course it could have been a hoax, and/or someone trying to get publicity for a bio startup. Who really knows? The rumors have been consistent, though. The billions of dollars spent fighting this insidious disease, plus the money made treating it, etc., is so vast, that if a cure was ever found, it would disrupt too many billion dollar businesses, and healthcare facilities. I of course, don’t have any idea if this is true, but I do think it is a distinct possibility.
    I have heard many similar stories such as that one and honestly I don’t know if there is a cure for cancer or a cure for anything. But what is very clear is that a system in which the economy and the health care system are so intertwined that it very well could be possible and actually may even be more probable then possible. Without all of the information regarding it it is impossible to know for sure or even say that if there was a cure for cancer or anything else that it was being kept secret because of greed. It could be a softies choice type of a scenario where if a cure was made public it maybe would save millions but may cause an economic collapse that could put nations into chaos potentially costing billions of lives. Anyways interesting stuff Thanks again for sharing
    Likes M77, Maskell liked this post

Without all of the information regarding it it is impossible to know for sure or even say that if there was a cure for cancer or anything else that it was being kept secret because of greed...
    Over the past decade there's been a spate of books demonstrating that a successful CEO must have a very similar personality make-up to that of a classic psychopath. I wouldn't put anything past them.

The most chilling medical conspiracy I ever heard concerns the current state of knowledge of genetic research and its true purpose. It's in an interview with the medical journalist, Jon Rappoport, who discusses conversations he's had over the years with various drug industry insiders. I wouldn't ordinarily give credence to such extraordinary claims, but Jon Rappoport is a man of great integrity - a Pulitzer-nominated investigative journalist with over 30 years' experience.

Anyway, I like to keep an open mind on these matters until enough evidence emerges to decide one way or the other and as the interview is 10 years old some of the predictions of Rappoport's informants have already come true (claims about genetically engineered cures which never quite see the light of day, for example).

But be warned, if you need cheering up you probably won't want to listen to this interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-btSLhDx10
    Likes SatAnanda, M77 liked this post

https://youtu.be/1PoEv1f88xg

I found the video that I was mentioned a while back in case anyone is interested

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/1PoEv1f88xg

I found the video that I was mentioned a while back in case anyone is interested
    Helpful Maskell Rated helpful
    Likes M77 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123