Thread: U.K Vendors

Blues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to behold

Default U.K Vendors

Why do all vendors from the u.k.
    Try to stiff people out of their hard earned cash?
    I live in the u.k so it's not a racist comment! plus you would need to be racist to think it was racist
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

Blues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to beholdBlues is a splendid one to behold

85 views...........................
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

3. I have a great vendor in the UK and it takes a week to get to the east coast no problem. They prices are fair, or at least i consider them to be; but they are reliable.

You just have to experiment. Good Luck
    Likes cherrybomb liked this post
    Abe Froman. The Sausage King of Chicago

Mike Stayn is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned member Chris100
    Mike Stayn will become famous soon enough

I have found a few UK vendors that i have had no issues with so far. Usually takes about 2 weeks for me to receive my order. I have tried other vendors from other places but usually they are stopped at customs so i don’t use them anymore. I guess people can only use what they feel works the best for them.
    Helpful pinkflower Rated helpful
    Likes mancman liked this post

Mike Stayn is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned member Chris100
    Mike Stayn will become famous soon enough

I’m trying a new UK vendor cause they have what i want. I know the name of vendor cannot be told on here so if things go well with using them , i will tell you once i reach senior member. Takes awhile to reach senior member but i’m sure it’s worth the wait. Lots of great information to read as i’m waiting.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stayn View Post
    I’m trying a new UK vendor cause they have what i want. I know the name of vendor cannot be told on here so if things go well with using them , i will tell you once i reach senior member. Takes awhile to reach senior member but i’m sure it’s worth the wait. Lots of great information to read as i’m waiting.
    @Mike Stayn, a couple of things... first, keep reading as much as you can, and find some other threads that interest you and post on those, to help get your post count up a bit more quickly. Second, given your physical location, you are well-advised to keep looking at the UK (and large EU country) vendors, as your country has a "reputation" for having very difficult customs/import issues. You'll pick up on more of the subtleties around which EU countries are good choices, as you continue your reading assignment(s). LOL. Bonne chance.
    Likes Mike Stayn liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    /delete repeat post; system is being weird tonight!/

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.