Thread: Australia/New Zealand pain meds

jakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to all

Default Australia/New Zealand pain meds

Hi everyone: I was online looking for pharmacy/chemist stores that sell aspirin with codeine, particularly in Australia and New Zealand. I guess they have also changed their laws, more resembling the US. It sucks. I think of all the people in those countries that are affected and how they cope. It's really sad and makes me think of the future. I imagine life getting more and more difficult for my generation and those that follow, as we age and develop more and more aches and pains. The aspirin that I used to get over the counter contained a small amount of codeine, but helped enough for mild cases of arthritis, or headaches, or backaches, and so on. Now even people with mild pain can't even get relief. Our elderly and disabled people are in for a dystopian reality and we can't even fight it because we don't feel well enough. I feel like the kid that always gets picked on or beat up by the bully.
    Helpful Hymee Rated helpful
    Likes Bawston liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Dexter Smith is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed
    Dexter Smith will become famous soon enoughDexter Smith will become famous soon enough

hi!
    i totally agree with you. but its been said that there is reason behind happening of everything.and the reason is god. it is god who making everything to be that way. but its also been said that if one door closed then god open thousands of door for you. but for that you need to have patience and have an eye for that(to see that thousands way). just keep on doing things. and believe in yourselves. for sure you will get what you want. no doubt it takes time.

for this issue i would like to say as i am new in this platform don't know much about it. but keep looking the way. search on google. some day you will definitely get it.

regards,
    dexter
    Likes Hymee liked this post

jakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to alljakemoe is a name known to all

I would have to disagree with you @Dextersmith. As far as I can tell, it's the DEA and CDC that's closed the doors. But you're right in advising to keep looking, and I plan on doing just that. Peace
    Likes windowpane, jaders, Hymee liked this post
    F**k the DEA

Hymee is offline Banned Reason: Made mostly weird nonsensical posts
    Hymee will become famous soon enough

Hi @jakemoe

Well versed my friend. Good luck with that. Since US policy, all commonwealth countries came up with same BS, Casting a super wide net to include legit suffering despite the massive rallies (DPP) ; people are committing suicide at an alarming rate. Last three months opiates were banned (except for hospitals) and cannabis was moved from sched 1 to legal.
    Feds have a huge finger in the pie. In my country,, and coming to yours as well. Still no minor oppies for us pain racked. Pot is ok ,, does not help with severe chronic pain.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jakemoe View Post
    Hi everyone: I was online looking for pharmacy/chemist stores that sell aspirin with codeine, particularly in Australia and New Zealand. I guess they have also changed their laws, more resembling the US. It sucks. I think of all the people in those countries that are affected and how they cope. It's really sad and makes me think of the future. I imagine life getting more and more difficult for my generation and those that follow, as we age and develop more and more aches and pains. The aspirin that I used to get over the counter contained a small amount of codeine, but helped enough for mild cases of arthritis, or headaches, or backaches, and so on. Now even people with mild pain can't even get relief. Our elderly and disabled people are in for a dystopian reality and we can't even fight it because we don't feel well enough. I feel like the kid that always gets picked on or beat up by the bully.
    Last edited by Hymee; 01-13-2019 at 11:14 PM.
    Likes jakemoe liked this post

@Dexter

Hi Dex, nice to meet you.
    sorry about the typing; down to one hand. I love God. I pray everyday. Go to Bible study. Still in pain. Used to have a great life and attitude, then wham.
    I was able to type and play catch with my neices prior to minor pain meds being cut off. Ow yes, 2 decades brought a lovely PAWS,, just now can I get up without vomit
    Never abused shyte,

My God wants me to have meds

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Smith View Post
    hi!
    i totally agree with you. but its been said that there is reason behind happening of everything.and the reason is god. it is god who making everything to be that way. but its also been said that if one door closed then god open thousands of door for you. but for that you need to have patience and have an eye for that(to see that thousands way). just keep on doing things. and believe in yourselves. for sure you will get what you want. no doubt it takes time.

for this issue i would like to say as i am new in this platform don't know much about it. but keep looking the way. search on google. some day you will definitely get it.

regards,
    dexter

Dexter Smith is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed
    Dexter Smith will become famous soon enoughDexter Smith will become famous soon enough

hi @Hymee!
    thanks for your precious reply.

all i can wish god may have good time for you further.

Regards,
    dexter
    Likes Hymee liked this post

Hi,
    so I do appreciate your wonderful tone,,
    WTF ??
    please explain ,, cuz Bad Moms is on,, no room to record on set top!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hymee View Post
    @Dexter

Hi Dex, nice to meet you.
    sorry about the typing; down to one hand. I love God. I pray everyday. Go to Bible study. Still in pain. Used to have a great life and attitude, then wham.
    I was able to type and play catch with my neices prior to minor pain meds being cut off. Ow yes, 2 decades brought a lovely PAWS,, just now can I get up without vomit
    Never abused shyte,

My God wants me to have meds

Thank you

9. Australia/New Zealand pain meds