Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brexit, prescription sign offs?

Trade barriers are bad for business, but what will the bureaucrats and politicians do ? That´s basically the issue.
    Likes M77 liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brax View Post
    Trade barriers are bad for business, but what will the bureaucrats and politicians do ? That´s basically the issue.
    @Brax
    Most certainly, but when the bureaucrats, and politicians, both have no idea what to do, or why to do it, it becomes an excuse to do the worst. Just my .02
    Likes snowy liked this post

I don’t think anyone knows what the hell is going to happen with the UK brexit thing. Flip a coin?
    E.R.’s duty isn’t to run the government, but Isn’t it the monarch’s duty to ensure a proper government is in place?
    Likes snowy, mani liked this post

jaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond reputejaders has a reputation beyond repute
    jaders has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @Brax
    You would think that neighbors, especially ones that have even shared an “economic union” would be a little less at each other’s throats. That said, look at North America, we are extremely lax with US To Canada travel, and vice-versa, and to a lesser degree, customs, but then look at US Mexico relations, and it is the polar opposite.

I think the correlation, and this is just a guess, but history brings back contentious memories. The US has fought wars against its neighbors to the north, and to the south, basically over land grabs. Even if they were proxie wars. Same for the EU countries, I don’t need to list all the fun and games, between France and The UK, etc.

So I think it is history, with a big dose of human nature. We shall see if there even will be a Brexit. I truly don’t think the Brits even know.
    Personally I think all this is about "poor" and "rich." Folks from "poorer" places of course want to migrate towards more stable and richer economic areas. The "rich" countries perceive it as a threat, trying to regulate/stop it all. The karma in all this is apparent as one of the biggest reasons the "richer" countries, are so, is due to invading/stealing the poor countries' resources. I've heard said that folks voted for Brexit with zero knowledge of its impact, solely on attempting to stop free migration thruout the EU.
    Likes snowy, M77 liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

I am wondering now if buying meds from eu will become an issue ...seems likely to me ..I don’t think many people really looked at all the ramifications of leaving eu ... so much has happened to make us so integrated with trade and freedom of movement and goods standardisation of quality of food unpicking all that is a colossal task ..if that wasn’t enough . the Northern Ireland issue ..is a huge problem

Quote Originally Posted by M77 View Post
    @calgal99
    If the UK does leave, they are still going to trade with the rest of the EU. It's not like they will build a wall in the English Channel!
    I came on here to ask the very same question as the original poster, but then my head just blew up and I wondered what on earth I had opened up.. Still I understand now

Very good witty line there M77 Its one of those "lines" which, when you read it, you wish you had thought of it first Bless you for making me laugh x

Quote Originally Posted by Red53 View Post
    I came on here to ask the very same question as the original poster, but then my head just blew up and I wondered what on earth I had opened up.. Still I understand now

Very good witty line there M77 Its one of those "lines" which, when you read it, you wish you had thought of it first Bless you for making me laugh x
    @Red53
    Thanks for the compliment! All of us, on here, could use a little chuckle, now and then.
    Likes Red53 liked this post

Here here we certainly do need to have bit of light-hearted humour ...the media loves the doom and gloom it's like a feeding frenzy for them they love bad news ...

10. I have move to the U.K. recently from Lithuania where I was a Doctor, I no longer practice as I’ve decided to bring up our baby at home whilst my wife moved up her career ladder. I have dual citizenship so Brexit isn’t hanging over my head like it must be for some of the other settled immigrants. Anyway Lithuania used to be part of ye Soviet Union, I remember it very well and very clearly. The EU is beginning to have a lot of the same characteristics as the old soviet block, it has a parliament in Brussels in name only! No democracy exists there, the agenda is set by the European Commission, an unelected group of finance ministers, no minutes r ever taken of their meetings but their will is passed along to the autocrats who face the cameras to be implemented. It is essentially an undenocratic institution. Now that’s fine if that’s what u want to be part of and u r aware that u r part of it, but all over Europe now people have started peering behind the crumbling edifice in Brussels, and they don’t like what they see. They will try to give Britain a bloody nose for its insubordination, my god look what they’ve done to Greece the very home of democracy. Countries r now refusing to bend to their will, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Britain,why do u think they want a European army? To defend Europe? We have NATO for that. They want a European army to force their will on the European upstarts, because prople r waking up to their bullshit. Trade treaties and immigration freedoms r fine, but u can’t Federalise nation states history has taught is that! My biggest fear is the fate that will befall them if the do try to give Britain a bloody nose, it hasn’t worked out well for many countries in the past.

Dobre
    Rom

Dusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the rough

No man is an island, and neither is an island ... all I’m sayin
    I don’t even know what that means exactly but I felt something when I thought it.
    Likes pinkflower, Romanov liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk1983 View Post
    No man is an island, and neither is an island ... all I’m sayin
    I don’t even know what that means exactly but I felt something when I thought it.
    @Dusk1983 I know this post goes back a bit but I just stumbled across it again. It made me giggle the first time I read it and still does.

I have no idea what it means either but it kind of makes sense and it sounds profound...

It reminds me of Hugh Grant - I adore Hugh Grant, lol - saying in one of my favourite movies, About A Boy, "I am an Island. I am bloody Ibiza!" Not at all relevant to Brexit but oh well...
    Last edited by pinkflower; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:26 AM.
    Likes Dusk1983 liked this post

Dusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the roughDusk1983 is a jewel in the rough

Lol at the About a Boy reference, that’s actually a much better quote than mine but, after all, it is Hugh Grant. Who am I to outdo him on carefully revised scripts (I mean actor’s lines as opposed to the Rx kind )
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

14. Brexit, prescription sign offs?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12