Thread: Canada Border

1. Default Canada Border

Can anyone give me any insight if it’s worth ordering medication online if there’s a chance it will be seized?

2. There is always a chance it will be seized.. no matter what you do. Order at your own discretion. You should put in the hours & research how to do this properly otherwise you may reap the consequence. I live in Canada as well. Your best bet would be to try a small order first from a place you are confident in. Or try to find someone inside Canada that will be able o satisfye your needs. cheers
    Likes Gullible liked this post

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari355 View Post
    Can anyone give me any insight if it’s worth ordering medication online if there’s a chance it will be seized?
    Your package must be small, flat and no rattles. They work hard to stop any suspect package. Everything can be seized but seizure letters are exactly as in USA. No other problems...

Good luck!
    BW
    Helpful Good old H Rated helpful

Good old H is offline Banned Reason: Representative of site that sells controlled medicines

Depends of where its coming from and what are you ordering. Start small and stealth and with something dogs cant smell lol
    Likes wildings liked this post

5. I put in an order from an IOP and got a package no problem. It was sent from the UK.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Good old H View Post
    Depends of where its coming from and what are you ordering. Start small and stealth and with something dogs cant smell lol
    This exactly.

7. It's a lot like gambling so I try to do my best to not miss the expense and not physically rely on the delivery. Many develop multiple IOPs to mitigate lost orders.

i feel like chances are in ur favor 9/10 at least

9. Order small pkg. Also use postal box. Their customs is really tough. I got so much seized it was ridiculous. This was a while back, like 5, 6 yrs ago. Starliterx was the only iop whose product I never lost but he always took too long to deliver

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody remember Shaz, I used them back in the days in Canada, they were ok, sometimes u got ur stuff, sometimes u didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

I miss living in the Uk, my iop was pricey but I didn't have to deal with customs

10. I think your best bet is doing a small test like suggested above. Canada seems to be about 70/30 (meaning 30 percent don't make it).

Canada has always been a problem destInation. From our experience also the percentage is about 70/30 as @liztaylor mentioned. Orders originating from India, Singapore and China will most always be stopped. The UK is a good option and any other EU country is also good. We have customers that have been ordering for years without any problems and other customers that always end up having packages stopped. Some of our customers live near the US border and keep a post box address and have their orders sent to the States instead
    Helpful wildings Rated helpful

What about going over the border from the U.S. and bringing home some of the 8 mg's of codeine that is sold over the counter in Canada? How bad is Customs then....that is if you declare it which is probabley not a great iDEA?

Quote Originally Posted by RAZZEL View Post
    What about going over the border from the U.S. and bringing home some of the 8 mg's of codeine that is sold over the counter in Canada? How bad is Customs then....that is if you declare it which is probabley not a great iDEA?
    get this image in your head, 2 old white guys (64/67) in a newish mid range sedan, both postgrad educated retired comes rolling up to the us border from montreal to vermont. just out seeing whatever there is to see. we have no criminal records.
    we get this kid that had us every which way but hooked up. ask us a question like what's 34 cubed (something irrelevant but took a second to ponder) then quickly turn it into what's your home phone? it went on and on. finally with the cars stacking up i was 2 heartbeats from look kid pull us in for a secondary or wave us through but you need to start processing some citizens back into our country, chose one. he finally caved and waved us on.
    that is not an isolated instance since this also occurred (more or less) on the seattle to vancouver interstate. point being the canadian border is a tough one in my experience. keep in mind this is from a guy who was in the military and traveled through yugoslavia (1981) on a military id, as opposed to a passport, and the ruskie were large and in charge at the time. boris and natashia were some fun loving guys in comparison. i'd be circumspect about bringing mouthwash to and from canada.

shifting gears, @henrysdream "to mitigate lost orders" i agree and understand your meaning but on a personal level please let me know how to mitigate getting ripped off by an iop. i say ripped off since i can't find a better definition for what premier has going. i don't see that just going away any time soon. as it applies here it will hurt regardless but that is sound advice to not put all your money on red 23. the odds are not with you regardless of where you are ordering from. amazon isn't 100%.
    Helpful Mrs Parker, ludwig1961, magchik Rated helpful

14. Unfortunately, the 30 gram rule got pile drived through Parliament, letters under scutiny

sp
    Last edited by Seven14; 09-15-2019 at 04:04 AM.

15. @wildings I drove through the USofA and Canada border a lot when I was younger. I'm pretty sure the border guards have no specific training on what to do and no idea who to pull over or who to wave through, it's an 'art' rather then a 'science' shall we say. They just go by anything that looks suspicious to them and it seems pretty arbitrary. We just got to the point where, when we went through the border, we did not smile, were not friendly, answered questions with simple, non complex short answers and hoped for the best. We weren't doing anything wrong but the process can make you feel like a criminal. Weird. MarySue
    Helpful cherrybomb Rated helpful

I have a friend that will order from the UK and she receives her order from the UK without any problems. When she orders from other places is 50/50 chance for her. So she always orders from UK.
    Helpful ludwig1961 Rated helpful

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.