Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandemic problems

1. I have not had a problem since the pandemic ordering medications online. It can take a bit longer to get here. But I don't order my medication from India. I order it from Mexico. My guess is that the pandemic makes it difficult for companies in India to keep doing business as they may send workers home. It also requires people to go to the post office to mail things. I would guess that the federal government has more important things to do now than to try to interfere with small deliveries of very minor medications. Perhaps, they might try to stop large shipments of things like fentanyl and heroin but not bothering to interfere with an order of thirty ambien. I'm sorry that you are having problems. The pandemic is bad enough without having pain.

Seems to be taking a while for restocks from the manufacturer for some OPs. Shipping hasn't been affected too much for me so far but I'm not ordering from long distance.

Lifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of light

I may need to find a Mexican vendor. The stress of not know if a package will make it in 2 weeks or 3 months gets to be too much.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12