Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandemic problems

1. I have not had a problem since the pandemic ordering medications online. It can take a bit longer to get here. But I don't order my medication from India. I order it from Mexico. My guess is that the pandemic makes it difficult for companies in India to keep doing business as they may send workers home. It also requires people to go to the post office to mail things. I would guess that the federal government has more important things to do now than to try to interfere with small deliveries of very minor medications. Perhaps, they might try to stop large shipments of things like fentanyl and heroin but not bothering to interfere with an order of thirty ambien. I'm sorry that you are having problems. The pandemic is bad enough without having pain.

Seems to be taking a while for restocks from the manufacturer for some OPs. Shipping hasn't been affected too much for me so far but I'm not ordering from long distance.

Lifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of lightLifeliver is a glorious beacon of light

I may need to find a Mexican vendor. The stress of not know if a package will make it in 2 weeks or 3 months gets to be too much.

4. The places I use are shipping, but it’s taking 15 to 20 days. I used to get a lot of emails from vendors and that’s infrequent now. However, the world seems to be opening up once again, so hopefully things will get better.

One place isn’t shipping at the moment. I guess it also depends where it’s coming from.

Good luck to you.
    Like Seychelle liked this post

Zen_Life II has a spectacular aura aboutZen_Life II has a spectacular aura aboutZen_Life II has a spectacular aura aboutZen_Life II has a spectacular aura aboutZen_Life II has a spectacular aura about

I am waiting for things to be back up soon, too. My vendor that I order magazines from in the Philippines is still on lockdown. He said he hopes to be back in business next week. Fingers crossed. But the last time I checked, things were moving slowly there

Good luck! Hope it works out for us all soon.
    Helpful El Grandote Rated helpful
    Like Seychelle, djrick liked this post
    "The Only Truth is Music" Jack Kerouac

6. Hopefully things are improving.

Certain areas still ship. USPS lists them for reference. I have two packages and Ive been waiting over two months.
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Oops, I mean here's to you @Mrs Parker. Miss and love you for your kindness of heart. M

Helpful djrick, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Like Seychelle, Rylee, Sheena, JoBobBriggs liked this post
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

8. I hear ya. 5/5 order still OPPS. While vendor never quit accepting orders, their stock plummeted and as result for month of April it effectively jacked prices to almost 3 times normal rate - simply prohibitively for me since being laid off. I’d already put off re-order a month until prices readjusted downward, only for letter to now hit the wall that is COVID international shipping logistics.

But hey, since mechanic placed old car on hospice in January, finally settled on new to me used car in the meantime, and not the expensive zippy high maintenance sporty model with premium audio for which I’d been saving for months, but a sensible but pristine, one-owner no-accident 7 year old base model Accord. Using the time off to learn how to transplant old stereo into new. Pandemics & widespread riots sure rearranging my priorities....And what do you know, I’m so in love with it!!!
    Last edited by PeanutStar; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:42 PM.
    Like Mecha liked this post

9. Quote Originally Posted by blecher59 View Post
    The places I use are shipping, but it’s taking 15 to 20 days. I used to get a lot of emails from vendors and that’s infrequent now. However, the world seems to be opening up once again, so hopefully things will get better.

One place isn’t shipping at the moment. I guess it also depends where it’s coming from.

Good luck to you.
    15-20 days....sigh, probably geographic difference. Parcels App estimates 7 week transit where I am. But nothing I can do about it today.

Along with everything else, felt especially shocked seeing Minneapolis & Chicago post offices torched over weekend. Can only imagine the number of stimulus checks, paychecks & senior meds that went up in flames along with them and further complications that’ll create for those within their ZIP codes.
    Last edited by PeanutStar; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:48 PM.

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm glad that when I order I usually try to order a few years supply if its something I know I will need regularly. Like for example buying a gram of etiz when the dark markets were working, should last a decade at least and saved a bundle over pills. Or getting a load of clonidine at a time when I found a good price, or some other things

I did it mostly to save a buck and also thinking fewer deliveries means less attention and less problems. But after the pandemic it turned out to be a better plan than I realized at the time. You never know when vendors will get shut down or the whole world will get shut down. Saying that last year would get you laughed at but not any more.
    Like High~Tide, Seychelle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mecha View Post
    And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Oops, I mean here's to you @Mrs Parker. Miss and love you for your kindness of heart. M

55ebaccd614021eac2e1ce4f79bf84e7.jpg

What a lovely thing to say! Thank you so much, Miss Mecha!
    Like Seychelle, Mecha, Rylee, Sheena liked this post
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Lifeliver View Post
    I may need to find a Mexican vendor. The stress of not know if a package will make it in 2 weeks or 3 months gets to be too much.
    exactly, it is the stress of not knowing that is most crazy making. I know of folks who ordered same time as me from same vendor and already got their letters, while I know of others who ordered a month before me who haven't. With just a ballpark ETA I could at least quit checking tracking multiple times daily. Drives me crazy.

I was very worried at first re ordering because of lockdown and the problems the restrictions would cause ..fortunately other than a few delays everything has arrived ..having said that, have one order outstanding but no doubt that will arrive shortly .
    All this just shows how fragile we are and how our lives can be effected in so many ways .. getting meds online is quite a stressful process and just shows that it all can become very problematic...it has taught me you do need to have an a supplier from your own country as a back up .. fingers crossed things will slowly return to some sort of normality ..
    Like tirorin, Gullible liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    I was very worried at first re ordering because of lockdown and the problems the restrictions would cause ..fortunately other than a few delays everything has arrived ..having said that, have one order outstanding but no doubt that will arrive shortly .
    All this just shows how fragile we are and how our lives can be effected in so many ways .. getting meds online is quite a stressful process and just shows that it all can become very problematic...it has taught me you do need to have an a supplier from your own country as a back up .. fingers crossed things will slowly return to some sort of normality ..
    Very true. I was also very concerned about the lockdown.
    Thankfully it hasn't affected me much at all. And members here have been very helpful in helping me when I'm stuck.

Always have a backup though!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12