Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pandemic problems

1. Default Pandemic problems

I'm just curious how many others are being told their contact is not taking orders due to the pandemic. I've used a place in India for the better part of a decade and for the last month my inquiries have been returned with a short message that they are currently on lock-down and will resume when it's lifted.

Best safe and healthy,
    H~T

Quote Originally Posted by High~Tide View Post
    I'm just curious how many others are being told their contact is not taking orders due to the pandemic. I've used a place in India for the better part of a decade and for the last month my inquiries have been returned with a short message that they are currently on lock-down and will resume when it's lifted.

Best safe and healthy,
    H~T
    I guess it would depend with the location you are ordering from. In the senior section if you are able to get to it with time. They are places that ship from europe that are having delays, but still shipping.
    They are places that ship within the US that some people are having to use because of what you experienced, or due to delays such as the ones europe is experiencing.

Also weigh the reality that some that do ship have no idea when or if it will actually exit the origin or process sucessfully at the destination, i.e. glad to see the cash but good luck with the rest of it. then there are others that do ship from another origin, not disclosed at time of transaction, which you will never receive anything but official paper, which the sender is well aware. however some are successful, albeit a dwindeling few.
    Helpful kmontayne, lbz, Zen_Life II Rated helpful

4. Although my contact is still working, covid is absolutely screwing my shipping times.

On average, I receive most items in 8days. The most recent order is now 33 days old and is still not in my hands.
    Helpful JAMMY B, Zen_Life II Rated helpful

JAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really niceJAMMY B is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutheadm View Post
    Although my contact is still working, covid is absolutely screwing my shipping times.

On average, I receive most items in 8days. The most recent order is now 33 days old and is still not in my hands.
    same with mine my order took 36 days it usually takes around 9 days xx
    She was made to look crazy by the man who drove her there....

6. Quote Originally Posted by JAMMY B View Post
    same with mine my order took 36 days it usually takes around 9 days xx
    You give me hope. In 2 days, my tank will be on empty. Where's that magic wand that shakes things loose?!?
    Likes seashells liked this post

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutheadm View Post
    You give me hope. In 2 days, my tank will be on empty. Where's that magic wand that shakes things loose?!?
    @Peanutheadm, you must summon MWL (Magic Wand Lady) with a shoutout to @Mecha (be sure to summon her by including the "@" symbol with her name, as I did here.)

Also, you should probably consider/start doing some more reading of the Forum, both "rules" and recent threads. You've been a member for quite a while, but your post count is really low - I'm betting that there are a lot of current "events" that you would find very helpful, ans well as contributing to the Forum by making posts, which will also help you to reach "Senior" status. Well, not to nag you, of course. Good luck!
    Likes Mecha, magchik liked this post

8. Quote Originally Posted by High~Tide View Post

Best safe and healthy,
    H~T
    Postal mail is sent on commercial flights, and over 90% of commercial flights have been cancelled. So there's a huuuge backlog, billions of packages just sitting around, waiting for their turn.

I placed an order with my regular India vendor that was shipped at the end of March, and it still hasn't arrived yet!
    Likes Mecha liked this post

@calgal99 Magic Wand Lady here magic wand lady.jpg I see you have referred @Peanutheadm to me but I have not heard from him. As you know these are hard times and we want to get everyone's order to them. I am "Wanding" for a Customs push out for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. You know I never command Customs but these times have been just awful. I think this will be helpful not only for Peanutheadm but, of course, for everyone in need. I am hopeful for Monday receipts too. We are going to sing a song from the olden days. So let's sing this little song out loud and get these orders to all.

Now sing this song (outloud) Click Here www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVER6hyoyJo

LOL. Good Luck all, they are on their way to you, MWL
    Last edited by Mecha; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:45 PM. Reason: MWL is drunk again!
    Helpful Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Postal mail is sent on commercial flights, and over 90% of commercial flights have been cancelled. So there's a huuuge backlog, billions of packages just sitting around, waiting for their turn.

I placed an order with my regular India vendor that was shipped at the end of March, and it still hasn't arrived yet!
    @Captain Planet Is the India pack you are awaiting still in OPPS? If not, how long was it in OPPS, and did it take a different route than typical? Thanks!
    Last edited by Polina; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:59 PM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    @Captainplanet Is the India pack you are awaiting still in OPPS? If not, how long was it in OPPS, and did it take a different route than typical? Thanks!
    It actually arrived today after 6 weeks!

The tracking doesn't say much. It shows the date it left, then after 5 weeks it got to the US, then standard tracking info after that. Only a couple days in ISC.
    Helpful Peanutheadm, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes Polina, Pantherfan, High~Tide liked this post

12. Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post
    @Peanutheadm, you must summon MWL (Magic Wand Lady) with a shoutout to @Mecha (be sure to summon her by including the "@" symbol with her name, as I did here.)

Also, you should probably consider/start doing some more reading of the Forum, both "rules" and recent threads. You've been a member for quite a while, but your post count is really low - I'm betting that there are a lot of current "events" that you would find very helpful, ans well as contributing to the Forum by making posts, which will also help you to reach "Senior" status. Well, not to nag you, of course. Good luck!
    Yes, I wanted to post an intro, but my count isnt high enough. I have been a member for a long time. For whatever reason, I was not able to post before. I had to message a mod and ask them to help. They fixed the problem and here I am.

In the past, I mostly used the forum to watch shipping threads when my packages didn't land. I had a reliable source, so I just lurked when I was antsy. That source dried up around a year ago, and I found a new source in the forums.

With covid upon us, I ended up back on the shipping threads. This time, Im determined to do things differently!

(wow. I sure do sound like a jerk. It will be different this time, baby! I swear. I've changed. That was the old me... Give me one more chance. )

Edit: by the way, am I breaking rules? If so, can you give me a heads up? I'm trying not to flood the forum but things keep changing with my shipment. Thanks for the message, by the way.
    Last edited by Peanutheadm; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:17 PM. Reason: Meant to ask if I'm breaking rules?

13. @Mecha Thank you! It worked! You saved the day. I am a believer.

Seychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by calgal99 View Post

nice post
    thx
    Last edited by Seychelle; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:37 AM. Reason: content
    Likes north19, Mecha, Jerseygirl202020 liked this post
    We are not prisoners of fate, just prisoners of our own minds
    FDR

Anyone who has been on these threads for a long while will absolutely believe in the power of the MWL! I used to laugh when I first joined the forum- now @Mecha if she could just wave that wand for a Covid19 vaccine?

16. Ugh, this sucks. I don't want to needlessly bother the supplier but was hoping for some kind of update as most places seem to be opening back up slowly. The only message I got was "we are on lockdown and will inform you when it reopens." I hate to be the person emailing every week "has it changed yet?"
    Likes Raspberry, Zen_Life II liked this post

Raspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant futureRaspberry has a brilliant future

@High~Tide It's starting to change. Some places are opening back up, and mail is moving better.

I had to look for a long time to find the elipse symbol on the keyboard.
    Helpful Zen_Life II, Mrs Parker Rated helpful
    Likes High~Tide, Seychelle liked this post

Default IIt's Just a Shot Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherfan View Post
    Anyone who has been on these threads for a long while will absolutely believe in the power of the MWL! I used to laugh when I first joined the forum- now @Mecha if she could just wave that wand for a Covid19 vaccine?
    @Pantherfan Magic Wand Lady here magic wand lady.jpg. Now, Now this is a pandemic which is way bigger than moving packages to you. But I will do what I can. If everybody has an outstanding package well that is something different. These times are so difficult on everyone so to Pantherfan and everyone else waiting, I am sending out a blast to all customs facilities to get their asses moving. Now the only thing you have to do is sing this Song, ready...click below...

Click Here www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kl6q_9qZOs

This song is dedicated to all the beautiful women of PR, especially @Sheena. Now don't worry they are coming to you tomorrow or Tuesday. @Pantherfan especially because he believer @Pantherfan MWL

For a double shot of a double Wanding sing this song too, www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3DhXcQepbY
    Last edited by Mecha; 1 Week Ago at 03:13 PM.
    Listen to the LOVE. Inspired by Harry Irene (2015)

19. Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry View Post
    @High~Tide It's starting to change. Some places are opening back up, and mail is moving better.

I had to look for a long time to find the elipse symbol on the keyboard.
    FWIW I think it's (~) called the tilde symbol. It fits with the name subject Tide imo is why I use it. The High~Tide is also a reference to my favorite sports team. RTR!!!!
    Likes Seychelle, Zen_Life II liked this post

I've had a package "USPS Awaiting Item" since April 15th. I've given up on getting it, or is there still hope? I don't think I was scammed in this case but maybe I'm paranoid but the thought crossed my mind scammers can use the pandemic excuse for why you don't receive the package.

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast