Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2220

Thread: New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to post this question/rant or not, so bear with me: I have been a PR senior member for over 6 years but have not posted in quite some time. I just logged in this afternoon, went to a vendor section of the senior member area, posted a positive review of a vendor, and now received an email about my new title as a "member". Now the SM section has disappeared. Very confused/sad that PR would demote me after all this time, especially considering I was trying to actively add to the senior member vendor discussion. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    I'm so sorry that happned, Hurt.
    In the interest of keeping the longtime members posting, they started a policy where you need to post every 90
    days to keep your senior status.
    The original thread about it is here: Post Requirement Every 90 Days to Retain Senior Status/Access
    I guess they were kind of relaxed about it for awhile, but have thought that it's a good policy to get back to.
    The new thread talking about that is here: Lapsed status being reintroduced for Senior Members with less than 1,000 reputation points

The tl;dr version: keep posting, once every 90 days and if you don't, you'll need to make 30 new posts to regain
    your senior status.
    Helpful H20shed65, Admin, snowy Rated helpful
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, b_tches!

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to post this question/rant or not, so bear with me: I have been a PR senior member for over 6 years but have not posted in quite some time. I just logged in this afternoon, went to a vendor section of the senior member area, posted a positive review of a vendor, and now received an email about my new title as a "member". Now the SM section has disappeared. Very confused/sad that PR would demote me after all this time, especially considering I was trying to actively add to the senior member vendor discussion. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Hello @Hurt , it looks like you were not demoted from being a Senior Member due to inactivity but instead your account was deactivated due to your email address being invalid. Please see this thread for more detail: From now on we will set forum accounts without a working registered email address to be inactive until the email is updated
    I see that once you updated your registered email address through the settings screen you immediately went back to being a Senior Member again. I will definitely look into why you got a PM congratulating you on your demotion as this shouldn't happen, sorry about that!
    Helpful Tbm, Mrs Parker Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by trish5959 View Post
    I can't help but laugh when I read about 60 quality posts. Me? Quality posts?
    p.s. Just joking admin.
    Thanks Admin
    Likes snowy liked this post

5. Thank you for posting such an informative guide to what I need to do to gain access. I look forward to becoming a member of this community for a long time to come.
    Likes snowy, pinkflower, Marcie liked this post

6. Thanks for clarifying the rules on the senior center. It makes sense but I’m not sure how to find out my score. I’ll be lurking on the boards to try to learn some more. Earlier posts from several years ago gave instructions for finding your reputation score but it didn’t seem to work for me. I would like to become a respected as well as helpful member of this forum and I do hope to obtain senior status once I meet the requirements. Can anyone advise me where I would be able to find my repusation score? I’m curious to see it even though I’ve not been a member for very long. Thanks in advance for your help and I truly appreciate the valuable info I’ve acquired from all of you recently,
    Last edited by Kevinac; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:27 AM. Reason: Updating
    Likes snowy, pinkflower, Marcie liked this post

7. This is not a complaint, I am just a quiet person.

I will never reach 60 posts.

Likes Tiny Rick, Marcie, pinkflower, snowy, TurboV8 liked this post

8. Quote Originally Posted by Magically_delicious View Post
    This is not a complaint, I am just a quiet person.

I am a quiet person too, so I do feel for you. I've been lurking around a bit and have been shy or embarrassed to join (my own hangup).
    I think reaching your 60 posts and my 60 posts; would be to welcome "new members".
    I feel like a lot of them maybe feeling the same way we are.

BTW: I've always wanted to visit the Netherlands! One of my favorite T.V. shows was originally from there.
    Welcome, Magically delicious.
    Helpful Magically_delicious, snowy Rated helpful
    Likes Marcie, pinkflower liked this post

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Rick View Post
    I am a quiet person too, so I do feel for you. I've been lurking around a bit and have been shy or embarrassed to join (my own hangup).
    I think reaching your 60 posts and my 60 posts; would be to welcome "new members".
    I feel like a lot of them maybe feeling the same way we are.

BTW: I've always wanted to visit the Netherlands! One of my favorite T.V. shows was originally from there.
    Welcome, Magically delicious.
    That's a good idea. It's just difficult for me with work. I cannot be on much I am afraid.

Thank you for your kind words.
    Likes pinkflower liked this post

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kevinac View Post
    Thanks for clarifying the rules on the senior center. It makes sense but I’m not sure how to find out my score. I’ll be lurking on the boards to try to learn some more. Earlier posts from several years ago gave instructions for finding your reputation score but it didn’t seem to work for me. I would like to become a respected as well as helpful member of this forum and I do hope to obtain senior status once I meet the requirements. Can anyone advise me where I would be able to find my repusation score? I’m curious to see it even though I’ve not been a member for very long. Thanks in advance for your help and I truly appreciate the valuable info I’ve acquired from all of you recently,
    Hi @Kevinac . You may have already found the answer to your question about finding your reputation score, but if you haven't...

I was wondering the same and eventually found it by clicking on "My Profile", then clicking on "About Me", scrolling down and voila! It was there! I was pleasantly surprised to find I had more than I thought I would. I thought I would have sweet FA, lol. I had been pondering for ages how to find it. I did read posts about how to do it but it took a while to sink in.
    Helpful snowy Rated helpful
    Likes Marcie, Kevinac liked this post

snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    snowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond reputesnowy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Magically_delicious View Post

It only seems that way but you'll be surprised how quickly it goes. Be sure to post in the off topic threads too, they count. Try music videos, movies as well as some of the various word games.

TurboV8 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Magically_delicious View Post

You just made a post. The topics I'm interested in I'll make a post and so far I'm halfway there. Along with giving a new member a hello will help with those numbers as well. GL
    Likes Marcie liked this post

13. Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    It only seems that way but you'll be surprised how quickly it goes. Be sure to post in the off topic threads too, they count. Try music videos, movies as well as some of the various word games.
    Thanks for that. Will do.

I supposed "quality" meant something of value in relation to experience or knowledge, so that takes some pressure off of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TurboV8 View Post
    You just made a post. The topics I'm interested in I'll make a post and so far I'm halfway there. Along with giving a new member a hello will help with those numbers as well. GL
    I think I understand now.

I do not feel I did before and am appreciative of all the suggestions and clarifications.

Have a very nice Friday, everyone.
    Likes snowy, Marcie, TurboV8, McChrystals_Pistol liked this post

14. One question, asked with respect: why does total post equal 23, but areas posted to is 34?

I spent much time trying to post yesterday and feel the 34 is accurate but maybe I am doing this wrong?

Thank you.
    Likes McChrystals_Pistol liked this post

15. Quote Originally Posted by Magically_delicious View Post
    One question, asked with respect: why does total post equal 23, but areas posted to is 34?

I spent much time trying to post yesterday and feel the 34 is accurate but maybe I am doing this wrong?

Thank you.
    Is it possible your posts weren't long enough. I think there is a minimum number of characters required for a post to count towards your total post tally. It is to prevent people from posting short responses just to bump up their numbers. Quality over quantity kind of thing.

Ill try to find the rule and link it for you
    Likes Magically_delicious liked this post

16. Quote Originally Posted by McChrystals_Pistol View Post
    Is it possible your posts weren't long enough. I think there is a minimum number of characters required for a post to count towards your total post tally. It is to prevent people from posting short responses just to bump up their numbers. Quality over quantity kind of thing.

Ill try to find the rule and link it for you
    Thank you.

I find this very confusing.

I am shy and welcoming people that are new there is not much to say besides hello and welcome.

I try not to chat about subjects I know little to nothing about and leave it to those who do know something.

Lol again I feel I will never make 60 posts.

I am here already 2 months.

Oh well.

Many thanks for replying.

17. Copied from the Sticky “Forum Rules”

Your post count will only increase if your post contains at least 100 characters (roughly the number of characters in the line above).

100 characters is nothing, Magically_delicious.
    Whatever you have to say, think of the wordiest round about way to say it, and then proceed to explain what you have just said in completely different words.

Example : “hi mcchrystals_pistol, glad you made it to the forum. By that, I mean, I hope you the forum enjoyable. By enjoyable, I mean pleasurable.”

People might think you’re crazy, but we are all a little bit nuts anyway....
    Helpful Gullible Rated helpful
    Likes Magically_delicious, pinkflower liked this post

18. Quote Originally Posted by McChrystals_Pistol View Post
    Copied from the Sticky “Forum Rules”

Your post count will only increase if your post contains at least 100 characters (roughly the number of characters in the line above).

100 characters is nothing, Magically_delicious.
    Whatever you have to say, think of the wordiest round about way to say it, and then proceed to explain what you have just said in completely different words.

Example : “hi mcchrystals_pistol, glad you made it to the forum. By that, I mean, I hope you the forum enjoyable. By enjoyable, I mean pleasurable.”

People might think you’re crazy, but we are all a little bit nuts anyway....
    Lol I am also a direct person so I appreciate being helped with a strategy.

Being seen as mad has never presented a problem for me. Haha

Thanks very much to you.

Ringmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura about

I believe I meet all the requirements (more than 60 posts, member for a month, high reputation score). I know it updates about once an hour, but is there something I’m missing? I’m really looking forward to entering Narnia, but the wardrobe seems to be locked...

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringmaster View Post
    I believe I meet all the requirements (more than 60 posts, member for a month, high reputation score). I know it updates about once an hour, but is there something I’m missing? I’m really looking forward to entering Narnia, but the wardrobe seems to be locked...
    I just checked and you have both enough posts and reputation points. You do have 30 days, but the system is designed to measure dates down to the minute or hour as I recall. So if you joined at 9:00pm on 9/15/2018 , then it will likely not update you to Senior Status until tonight after 10:00pm. ( I think the system runs this auto-check about once every 60 minutes, but I may be wrong.)

If after Midnight tonight, you are not Upgraded to Senior Status Automatically, first, try LOGGING OUT of PR first. Next Clear Your Browser Cache, Cookies, History, etc. Restart Your Browser , Login to PR and if you DO NOT SEE the Welcome Message Banner at the top of your Screen Upon Login, please send a Private Message to ADMIN and ask for assistance.

I expect it’s simply a time issue.
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

Ringmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura aboutRingmaster has a spectacular aura about

@H20shed65
    Thank you for the detailed and very helpful response! I will see you on the other side soon.
    Likes H20shed65 liked this post

22. New requirements to access the Senior Members' area
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 LastLast