Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 2,241 to 2,256 of 2256

Thread: New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

satnam is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed

all these requirements are good and acceptable to me. if you want to get something need to do something until unless you get there. so 60 posts in 30 days and and 30 reputation points seems bit task as a new member still my opinion is just believe in god and keep doing good work you will get there for sure.
    satnam

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    ekkomkar is offline Banned Reason: Multiple forum accounts not allowed

yes its good and not a hard nut to crack. its been said that "easier said than do" but if someone just go by the words and don't try it its not gonna happen until unless you go into depth of any work. many people believe success has no shortcut. its 100% true i guess. so don't mind if said wrong. i mean to suggest here keep going on right track. and do hard work. do posts good stuff. you will get what you want.
    60 posts 30 points 30 days not big task.

thanks
    ekkomkar

4. Is there a point at which your reputation points expire? Ive been a member for a long time but tend to read a lot more than I post. I would like to make it to the senior section one day and will work on posting more. It seems as though the previous reputation points I had though have disappeared. Are there requirements on how close together the posts need to be? I.e do my previous ones counts or does that start over at a period in time?

blueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud ofblueroan17 has much to be proud of

I don't think they ever expire... See if the info you're looking for is somewhere in here:

All the good important guides, info (some classified) and answers in one place

Good luck!
    Helpful Qtrgirl, snowy Rated helpful
    Like a Bolt from the Blue!

6. @blueroan17 I semi figured it out. I was on mobile site on an iPhone and a lot of what I needed to see wasn’t accessible. I just switched to full site. I am able to see my pips now but still can’t find the user Cp in the right hand corner to find out how many I had. Last time I was on it was visible on the mobile version. It’s not really a big deal.

PS LOVE the screen name. Life long quarter horse owner here (hence my sn). Somehow always end up with chestnuts though lol.
    Likes blueroan17 liked this post
    Because I said so - mom

7. Hello all! I've been lurking for a while, but never put the effort in to get to the protected member area as I had some reliable IOPs. AS things stand now however, I will begin my quest as I am in need of new options.

I'm only one point away, but need to make a lot of posts to catch up. Hopefully I can find what I'm looking for inside!
    Likes snowy, pinkflower, Polina liked this post

8. Hello all,

Is there a way to check your reputation score? I’m not so new to the site, but am getting more involved and would like to learn... thanks in advance.
    Likes Polina liked this post

dtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud ofdtek has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by gravy10 View Post
    Is there a way to check your reputation score?
    On the desktop version of the forum, you can see your score in the About Me tab of your profile.

I don't believe your score is available on the mobile version.
    Helpful H20shed65, Pat Rated helpful
    Likes gravy10 liked this post

10. Thank you very much @dtek. Much appreciated.
    Likes dtek liked this post

11. I'm back after quite a bit. My pet who was 15 was passing away, I was with her day & night, it was hard, they're family. She passed away, I mourned her loss for awhile. Love your little furballs, they're family. :-) Hope everyone has a nice Easter.
    Likes bluu liked this post

12. @cookiegirl sorry to hear about it. Just be patient and keep doing good work. well i really don't know whats mystery about life and death. but its reality of everything coz lives come lives go. happening in continuity.

Well its good website to share the experience with each other. Thanks and love to all.

@cookiegirl, sorry you lost such a long-time friend. Just the other day I was consoling someone I know who just suddenly lost a pet to a heart attack of all things...

14. Am I correct in my understanding that my posts must be liked or voted as helpful in order to receive reputation points? Please clarify. What if no one likes my posts or votes them as helpful? It seems unfair that my reputation is contingent on the feedback of others.
    Last edited by Polina; 2 Days Ago at 04:59 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Polina View Post
    Am I correct in my understanding that my posts must be liked or voted as helpful in order to receive reputation points? Please clarify. What if no one likes my posts or votes them as helpful? It seems unfair that my reputation is contingent on the feedback of others.
    Your understanding on reputation points is correct. It is the way this site has always worked. On a positive note, I don't think there have been many cases of people making 60 posts and not having gained 30 rep points.

I would recommend creating an Introduction thread here: https://pharmacyreviewer.co/forum/introductions/ so members can say their Hello's, Welcome's, and whatever.

Kerry

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, @Polina, a couple of things you should know... first, if you want to get someone's attention (or they, yours,) attach an "@" symbol ahead of their handle (case sensitive) as I just did on this post. Second, in addition to making an intro post as suggested by @Kerry, you should try to read most everything under the "About this Forum" section to get situated, including this: The Knowledgeable n00b: A Guide

Third, and most important, you will do yourself a huge favor, in both the short and long run, if you read as much as you can, in as many threads as possible. You can post in lots of threads, there are a bunch of fun ones about music and TV shows and movies, as well as medical related ones. The more you read, the better you learn about the folks who hang out here, as well as about the topics you find interesting, and the more you will feel comfortable about posting, as well.

Once you've been here for even a short while, you'll figure out why this place "runs" on posting counts and rep points - it gives you a way to gauge how reliable you might find a member's post(s).

Oh, yeah, welcome!
    Helpful blueroan17 Rated helpful

17. @Calfal99

Thank you! apparently I am not allowed to post with quotes yet given my posts are less than 20. I will definitely read up on link you sent. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Polina; 2 Days Ago at 08:15 PM.

18. New requirements to access the Senior Members' area
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113