Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2310

Thread: New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mindcrypt6 View Post
    Reaching the senior section takes such dedication time blood swag and sometimes a lot of tears just to reach the quota that one can feel that one you reach that quota questions arise was it really worth a year or so work. I was once so determined to make it to the senior area that it took months and months but I would not give up post after post.... And when I finally made it it was a whole nother ball game meaning if I felt like I was at the starting line all over again I'm not going to say anything out of line here just my opinion. once you get to the golden gates they may not be as golden as you feel they should be. I too once though like most you, and then reality hit. It's not easy being able to post and be on this site like 24 hours everyday all day for as long as it takes and the rules keep changing it just took forever and setting for me and my life is very busy and I constantly and getting reminders that I don't post enough which is very very kind of the moderators it's just hard when you factor in all aspects such as loved ones things are on the house maybe someone has a pad maybe someone plays an instrument maybe the record player bro I don't know things happen in life and we get caught up in the and sometimes it easy to forget that we need to continue to post constantly under the limit they sat so we can make it to those gates. Yes I am a senior member still I'm gone because I remember how much work it took to get there and I don't feel like losing it so I'm going to have to readjust wife so I post more often because without the friendly reminders from the wonderful moderators I would be really kind of bummed and upset that another thing in life I had forgotten. So do all of you that are trying to reach that goal it will happen with a lot of work I'm just saying once you get there there's going to be a lot more work to good luck.
    @mindcrypt6, again I hope I'm not misunderstanding your post here, but... IMO, it's not that difficult to reach Senior status, or to keep Senior status, if you just spend (quite a lot of) time here when you first join, reading not just the Forum rules but also as many posts as possible, so you can gain an understanding of how this place operates, what kinds of posts are "good" ones, and also how many different threads there are here, on all kinds of topics, from books to movies to politics. The number of posts and time from joining and the required rep points (all info is in the Main Forum thread) are not terribly onerous, you just need to dedicate a few hours a week here to get that done. Then, maintaining Senior status only requires that you, basically, stop by every month or two to check up on things and add your insights,

YMMV, of course, but I never thought of the process as being all that much effort, as you've expressed it: "I remember how much work it took to get there and I don't feel like losing it so I'm going to have to readjust wife [?life?] so I post more often...." I would think checking in here once a month or so would not be that much "work," but then I don't actually know you, or how you view such things. Hope you can keep it up.

Hugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to beholdHugor Hill is a splendid one to behold

I agree with your above post @calgal99
    I find keeping senior status isn't too difficult , if I've other things going on in life taking up my time, I only have to log on twice a month for 15 mins or so to post and keep up todate with the latest goings on. I also didn't find getting to senior a big problem though at that time I was fortunate as there was an iop that I could get my restricted meds from in the open forum (sadly now gone) and was able to post there quite a bit, anyway I digress . Senior status thou worth it, in this day and age isn't the keys to the kingdom imo , that said I love what this forum stands for and the people....
    Helpful trish5959 Rated helpful
    Likes Ganesh liked this post
    "Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!".

SatAnanda will become famous soon enoughSatAnanda will become famous soon enough

How do you know when you are getting close to senior membership. It seems like I have been on here for quite awhile. But I don’t post everyday so so am sure it takes awhile. Just curious if there is a place which I am sure there is to check that. One of my posts got moved to some mysterious area that I am not yet allowed to see. So I am in able to see my own post now lol. That must be what it’s like for a child actor who stars in a r rated movie who is not allowed to see the movie they stared in lol lol lol. Anyways I am sure it is somewhere obvious. That which we seem to have the most difficult time finding is almost always somewhere so obvious that we miss it lol
    Likes wildings liked this post

4. I’ve been reading this forum on and off all day! So much good info, so much I didn’t know. I’m glad I found you all! Back to more reading...
    Helpful kevlar Rated helpful
    Likes trish5959, Seychelle liked this post

It can be difficult for a new member to post about the personal subject matter here.

There are non pharmacy threads here that are easier to post in to start. Check out the music, movies and word game threads.

calgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond reputecalgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    calgal99 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SatAnanda View Post
    How do you know when you are getting close to senior membership. It seems like I have been on here for quite awhile. But I don’t post everyday so so am sure it takes awhile. Just curious if there is a place which I am sure there is to check that. One of my posts got moved to some mysterious area that I am not yet allowed to see. So I am in able to see my own post now lol. That must be what it’s like for a child actor who stars in a r rated movie who is not allowed to see the movie they stared in lol lol lol. Anyways I am sure it is somewhere obvious. That which we seem to have the most difficult time finding is almost always somewhere so obvious that we miss it lol
    @SatAnanda, to see your status, while you're logged in, go to the top of any thread in the Forum, and you'll see (up at the tippy-top right side of the page) a set of things, starting with "welcome, [your user name]". The third item is "My Profile." Click on that, it will take you to a profile page with several tabs. Click on the tab labeled "About Me" and you'll see all of your user info; note that this can be seen as well by any other member, too.

Edit: When you reach Senior status, you'll get an automated message telling you so.
    Helpful SatAnanda Rated helpful

SatAnanda will become famous soon enoughSatAnanda will become famous soon enough

Thank what was very helpful. You were literally able to give step by step directions to find the exact information so was looking for. Thanks. So it seems I have made 54 posts so far. So hopefully well on my way
    Likes kevlar liked this post

Make sure that once you achieve your status, you stay diligent and keep posting. Otherwise, you'll end up in a situation where you have to re earn your senior status if you become inactive for any lengthy period of time.
    Likes 4family4 liked this post

annalou has a spectacular aura aboutannalou has a spectacular aura aboutannalou has a spectacular aura aboutannalou has a spectacular aura aboutannalou has a spectacular aura about

It is important to check in every little while and post. Time flies and before you know it a few months have passed and you may loose your senior status.
    Likes 4family4 liked this post

10. My life is so busy, I try to connect here , but I need to try and check in more often,so much great info and
    Really enjoy the people on this forum and their opinions,have a beautiful afternoon, it’s nice and sunny ?? here today??????????

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116