Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 2,321 to 2,328 of 2328

Thread: New requirements to access the Senior Members' area

chedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to beholdchedda is a splendid one to behold

I've spent literally dozens of hours browsing this forum, going back years, and contributing appropriately only to lose my status after a long hiatus. 75% of the volume of posts are in one or two sections that can only be accessed after you meet specific requirements. I met those long ago and will not be contributing nonsense just to meet those same requirements. It was good seeing some familiar faces. Take care everyone!
    Helpful ohanes Rated helpful

2. Many/ most of us are interested in making it to Senior section. I would be very interested in in being able to view exactly where I stand as far far as how far I am from attaining senior status. Is there a way to see this I am unable to find?
    Helpful blecher59 Rated helpful

@Radley1 I moved your post to this thread. Please be careful to post in the right place on the forum, as I found this post in a random place.

Anyway, please see the first post in the thread. You can see your reputation score on your profile page on the "About" tab. In your case right now you need to make 8 more posts to become a Senior member.

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    I just check my recent history and pull the link from there I don't know what the url is. I don't even know what. CO means. All I know is it works and that's all that matters.
    Likes Seychelle, weezy1966 liked this post

Seychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura aboutSeychelle has a spectacular aura about

Appears a bit confussing, maybe an opportunity for efficiencies, regarding rules and protocols

Thanks
    We are not prisoners of fate, just prisoners of our own minds
    FDR

Omega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enough

I've been logging in and posting to be certain I didn't loose senior status, but somehow have. Is there a glitch?
    Other than that I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing well. Take care all.

Omega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enoughOmega_Human will become famous soon enough

nevermind, I think the site doesn't like my browser settings

wow i got demoted and now cant see guess ill be posting more

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117